Collection Video Arhoangel Collection [2022-12-21] [Arhoangel]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Ana_riding_720, Ashe 1, symmetra utopaea skin, tracer doggystyle and widow buttplay in animations can't be played, it says "cannot render this file"
Same issue with Me when I first download it. To fix it you have to Search Arhoangel on Yiff.party and find & replaced those broken files..

Reactions: Heryx

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
If you're still having files problems within OP Collection. Then .

I manage to re find and replaced the broken files within this pack on Yiff.Party. Surprisingly, it wasn't just certain videos but some images were also broken too. One video I couldn't perfectly repair was the Sombra Bride White Male Version Animation. I got help to get that video compressed without losing the 4K quality. So it should open normally, But not play perfectly for how the video was render. So I also added in a lower quality version next to it, that play better...

Everything properly label due to my OCD and I having issues finding the original source. So for those images and animations that I couldn't source, I put them in the scrap folder in my collection. Some I did find the source for, but their was scrap animation previews. Other I couldn't find the original source from when their were posted. I also manage to find unofficial black edit animations on Rule34 if you want those or Not.

You also have the options to download want you want or download everything. For those with not great connection. If their any issues with anything please let me know.

Note: these doesn't contain the blender files.

Last edited:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
If you're still having files problems within OP Collection. Then here my collections of Arhoangel stuff.

I manage to re find and replaced the broken files within this pack on Yiff.Party. Surprisingly, it wasn't just certain videos but some images were also broken too. One video I couldn't perfectly repair was the Sombra Bride White Male Version Animation. I got help to get that video compressed without losing the 4K quality. So it should open normally, But not play perfectly for how the video was render. So I also added in a lower quality version next to it, that play better...

Everything properly label due to my OCD and I having issues finding the original source. So for those images and animations that I couldn't source, I put them in the scrap folder in my collection. Some I did find the source for, but their was scrap animation previews. Other I couldn't find the original source from when their were posted. I also manage to find unofficial black edit animations on Rule34 if you want those or Not.

You also have the options to download want you want or download everything. For those with not great connection. If their any issues with anything please let me know.

Note: these doesn't contain the blender files.
Does anybody not know who did those unofficial black edits using Arhoangel models?

HarolGFX

May 17, 2020
Hola soy nuevo Lo siento por los inconvenientes ocasionados. Sabes dónde puedo conseguir los modelos de Arhoangel.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Some random person on Rule34 did those for a hell of it I believe..
I could find any other source for those, other then there.
Yeah I thought someone who posted it on some rule34 called Swedeblacked or whatever did it but he never replied to me.

It looks pretty close to arhoangel work seeing as he copied the style well.

Might be a future sfm artist we should look out for imo.

wassinger

Apr 16, 2020
This might be because of my hard drive and not the problems others have posted about, but a few of the files from the OP (aside from the ones that aren't actually movies) caused OS hangs when they were read. For example,

Code:
read errors mapping "Arhoangel Collection/Animations/2B blowjob.mp4": Input/output error (5)
read errors mapping "Arhoangel Collection/Animations/Symmetra long.mp4": Input/output error (5)
and a few others. Could be a coincidence, but no other files on the HD have caused problems.

batb

May 15, 2020
Please someone help me,I lost the model, could anybody send me a link to download?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes