Flash Completed Aria Ananan Succubus Penis Growing Devil Musume [Final] [MAJENTA ROSE]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Holy shit. I was just looking for this the other day.

Unfortunately, it's MTL. But oh well. This is too good to pass up.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Hey guys i'm all into this and all. But I think I've seen a doujin based on this and if it's similar we're not exactly talking about a "futa" We're talking about a female succubus who transforms into a trap because of that whole "succubus body becomes what you desire." thang. Therefore the content is 100% gay XD

Being bisexual myself of course I hit download in a hot minute. But I think it should be tagged gay.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Hey guys i'm all into this and all. But I think I've seen a doujin based on this and if it's similar we're not exactly talking about a "futa" We're talking about a female succubus who transforms into a trap because of that whole "succubus body becomes what you desire." thang. Therefore the content is 100% gay XD

Being bisexual myself of course I hit download in a hot minute. But I think it should be tagged gay.
All succubi are sexless, but this one in particular is a female in terms of gender, so it's ~0% gay. It could be gay if it had a vag tho. Oh and genderbender is gay too when subject ends up with the same sex intercourse (so basically guy->gal*guy). IMO.

I would've destroyed my dick on this if there wasn't an ugly dude.
This is not ugly.

Last edited:

Ashan Animation

Nov 28, 2017
The MTL doesn't really matter as much as in a RPG, it's basically just a Flash animation rathen than a game.

The animation itself is top quality, a bit og a shame it's censored though

Dec 3, 2020
"Chicken growing". Really? Who translated that, lol. The title is censored, but anyone who speaks any amount of Japanese can tell you that "ち〇ちん生えてる" is "penis growing", or futa. Never mind looking at the image.
ooooooooooooooooooh, because its COCK and that also refers to a chicken. it all comes together.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
thanks so much for uploading this, its mtl what can we do atleast it got translated if somehave have time to fix it i redowload it later but now its time to download this and play it (or see it ) :D

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Imagine finally managing to summon a succubus only for it to be a futa of all things.
I would be so mad why would i want to fuck something that has a cock?.
At that point just cut your loses, you managed to summon SOMETHING human looking and attractive, better dig in. Besides, the succubus having a dick is of no concern unless you worry about being on the receiving end.

Cptn. Popcorn

Jun 26, 2017
All succubi are sexless
But they aren't. There are literally two words to describe a male and female demon that seduces its victims. Incubus and Succubus. Incubi are male, and succubi are female. According to Christian mythology, the first wife to Adam, Lilith, became the first succubus demon. I assume that the Japanese at the very least know that succubus are woman and incubus are men because I've seen games with Incubus in the title from Japanese devs.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
oh this group makes interesting "trap" stuff. kinda weird to randomly see it pop up here.

ElKnut

Jul 15, 2020
That old guy reminds me of Subaru from Re:zero haha.
Hope their other works comes here someday, the quality is very good, if I'm not mistaken there's even one straight animation/game.

Wherewithal

May 11, 2017
But they aren't. There are literally two words to describe a male and female demon that seduces its victims. Incubus and Succubus. Incubi are male, and succubi are female. According to Christian mythology, the first wife to Adam, Lilith, became the first succubus demon. I assume that the Japanese at the very least know that succubus are woman and incubus are men because I've seen games with Incubus in the title from Japanese devs.
96e8e7b8c4046f3ab14e978c9b682663418d24ee7581aac98b4affc354c822b2.jpg
In some versions of the myth, succubus and incubus are the same creature: it takes the form of a woman to steal semen and then transforms into a man to impregnate a woman out of wedlock, leaving the prior male victim to take the blame; Many eromanga artists prefer this version, particularly when they are drawing futanari, shapeshifting, or trap fetish works. Magenta Rose especially seems to enjoy female succubutts taking a malefemboy form for the first time, he's done a few galleries of this.

And of course whenever we're arguing about semantics of semen demons, remember that succubus means to lie beneath and incubus means to lie upon-- a male succubus is not an oxymoron so long as he's a bottom bitch!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes