Flash Completed Aria Ananan Succubus Penis Growing Devil Musume [Final] [MAJENTA ROSE]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
May 21, 2018
Arguing the semantics of what is or isn't gay on this website is about the most pointless thing imaginable, but for the nobody who asked, my two cents is this;
If there is a cock and a pussy involved, it's not gay. MalexFuta, FutaxFemale, FutaxFuta, and MalexFelmale fall into this catagory.
If there are only the same parts involved, then it's gay. MalexMale, FemalexFemale, MalexTrap/Femboy/Trans fall into this catagory.

Although much less common, cuntboys also count as a pussy for that dynamic. It's pretty simple and straightforward. Which is why a game like this earns some degree of my ire, if only by association with the poor tagging rules. Combining both Futa and Trans into one tag is far too broad, when the related fetishes couldn't be more different, and in my experience, people who like one generally strongly dislike the other.

Hell, if a mod sees this post, I would personally be willing to go through the entire tag myself to separate the two properly. It irks me to an unimaginable degree.

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
Does anyone know the VA sounds really familiar but not listed on vndb who she is

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
this seems tagged improperly. based off the pic's there isnt a pussy. so its not a futa its a man with tits. unless this is trans content? but the synopsis doesnt seem to indicate that.(its also dumb that futa and trans are mixed into one tag but i digress)

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
If look like a woman isn't gay.

one day people will know woman are like hot dogs, the best ones have sausage
No .. sorry but no. Almost 100% of actually heterosexual people won't want a penis no matter how girly the guy looks. I always laugh at this traps are gay thing. Is it so fucking terrible to admit that you're bisexual XD

It' not like traps aren't gay guys. It just turns out there's a lot more bisexual people around than we thought.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
No .. sorry but no. Almost 100% of actually heterosexual people won't want a penis no matter how girly the guy looks. I always laugh at this traps are gay thing. Is it so fucking terrible to admit that you're bisexual XD

It' not like traps aren't gay guys. It just turns out there's a lot more bisexual people around than we thought.
do i need to hold a signal to make it clear i was just joking? it rly though the hot dog joke sell it.

May 22, 2021
I am unable to play coz the zip file says error. Does anyone have a valid link? I will be happy if someone replied .

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
Love this dudes art style. I've seen the videos hundreds of times though so gotta pass~

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes