Flash Completed Aria Ananan Succubus Penis Growing Devil Musume [Final] [MAJENTA ROSE]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

5ra111

Sep 10, 2018
any other games or hentai like this ? doesn't have to be animated or translated. tits and dicks no pussies

Mar 17, 2019
so... i finished this "Game" and it was okay.
Im more into Female Futas (yes, Male Futas exist too) that have both Parts, Vagina, Tits + Penis.
so Meruru is normally a Girl but got shapeshifted into a Male with Tits, in short a Trans?
so the game is more for gays.
and btw im Hetero and i like biological women with dicks, if women are born with a penis, this penis counts for me as part of a woman and at that moment it is no longer a man's thing for me ( From a biological point of view, a woman's clitoris is also an undeveloped penis ) so you can straight fuck off with Gay jokes.

Reactions: Altru

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
Let me tell you something about this if you're not into trap, you'll be into femboy succubus 100 %

Ps : yes i know its a futanari let me dream okay thank you bye !~

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
So... is it ONLY male on futa/trans?
Is there any futa/trans on male?

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Alright, How do I change the translations to English cause I wish I actually wish I could read Japanese. I feel like I need to literally study Japanese and become fluent with Japanese XD
I mean't the Succubs Profile btw
some of the stuff on the menu isn't Translated

Last edited:

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Oh cool a futa chick, nice.
Anal Sex, No Girls.
Fuck this is Gay.
Futa is like Like Lesbians with all the fucking action, it's good precisely because there is no stinking males in it.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes