4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Arizona Unbridled [v0.12.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Updated: 2021-05-27

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Arizona Unbridled [v0.12.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Arizona Unbridled [v0.11]

di un fan Arizona Unbridled [v0.11]

of Arizona Unbridled [v0.10rev] + Walkthrough Mod

di un fan Arizona Unbridled [v0.10rev] + Walkthrough Mod

Last edited:

LilithFan

Nov 23, 2019
And it looks like the net is closing around the pervy math teacher... which is a bit of a shame, because I actually enjoy his scenes with Arizona. But maybe that's just me :p
This is also my opinion. I found his scenes hot but too short. It has to continue, the possibility of corruption is huge with this character. :cool:

Reactions: NateGrey

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
trying to load an old v.0.7 save in 0.10rev gives me an error. Are old saves incompatible?

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
trying to load an old v.0.7 save in 0.10rev gives me an error. Are old saves incompatible?
Renpy machine was updated some weeks ago and it causes the load problem, it's nothing related to us, the devs. Anyway, we downgraded to the last estable Renpy version to release this update, but seems that the load problem happens to some players. Sorry for any incovenience.

Reactions: cuteelf

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
looks like its a rollback issue if you try to load a save thats close to an old update's end... loading an older save worked

beliar

May 6, 2017
That gives me an idea for optional content . . . I'll run it by 'the boss', and see what she thinks!
Another request for the pervy math teacher's option. It's definitely within Airi's character to go along with this. She has admitted that she likes wearing skimpy clothes and going commando, and seems to have appreciation for exhibitionism and humiliation. It's not outside of her character to be intrigued by the blackmail, and deciding not to tell everyone in order to see how the situation proceeds.

That said, currently she tells everyone and their dog about the blackmail. I wish there would be an option not to tell Jacob, Amy or the childhood friend (forgot her name), or anyone else. She could also downplay the situation to Sam, rationalizing that Sam could get into trouble if she gets mad.

It could be very interesting to see what you could come up for this path...

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
The issue with the math teacher isn't that she does not like the exhibitionism, it is that it is him trying to force it. I personally hate any non-consensual content in the games I play because I hate it IRL. There are other kinks that are not my personal preference but I do not hold them against games, as long as it is consensual kinks. I hate when people judge others for their kinks but blackmail and sexual assault are not victimless.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Another request for the pervy math teacher's option. It's definitely within Airi's character to go along with this. She has admitted that she likes wearing skimpy clothes and going commando, and seems to have appreciation for exhibitionism and humiliation. It's not outside of her character to be intrigued by the blackmail, and deciding not to tell everyone in order to see how the situation proceeds.

That said, currently she tells everyone and their dog about the blackmail. I wish there would be an option not to tell Jacob, Amy or the childhood friend (forgot her name), or anyone else. She could also downplay the situation to Sam, rationalizing that Sam could get into trouble if she gets mad.

It could be very interesting to see what you could come up for this path...
I like it the way it is, but the other way could be as you wrote it. it could start, with the last conversation between Ari and the professor, based on the decision of whether she will do what the professor wants or opposes. (as I wrote before, and it depends on Sylvie, because it gives her a lot of work) ;-)

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Not totally pure at first, but from update 0.09 onwards, yes, there's a pure lesbian path. We wanted to introduce that path before, but we were totally rookies at that time and we had to wait until we could figure out how to do it.
So this is possible now, right? Nice, I'm installing and try this game

Reactions: Sylver Games

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Pure lesbian path is possible?
There is one time where she does not have the choice to turn down sex with a guy(not forced, just not given the option in the game). Same day as she has her first lesbian kiss. I think all other hetero interactions are avoidable. Also, like Sylvie said above, there comes a point where you can decide to give up dick for good(path I took).

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I like it the way it is, but the other way could be as you wrote it. it could start, with the last conversation between Ari and the professor, based on the decision of whether she will do what the professor wants or opposes. (as I wrote before, and it depends on Sylvie, because it gives her a lot of work) ;-)
I know it means extra work but I like for my female(or even male) protagonist to have a choice with every single sexual action. Nothing forced upon them or them deciding to commit a sexual act without giving us, the driver of the character, a choice. I like for my characters to have real agency, not be forced to do anything.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes