4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I don't mind starting again Sylvie. I just hope the ultimate choice on what to do with Frank is in this update
I don't want to make any spoiler, but in this new update, Ari is thinking what to do with him yet, and there are some new problems she needs to attend before be able to speak with Frank.

She will make a decision about Frank (the players will make that decision for her) in next update (0.06)

You have to see what's going on before anything else! :)

Last edited:

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Actually, that sounds more like something FRANK would say. Jacob would surely be more 'tactful' and considerate of his brother, but I do get your point. I would expect Jacob to give Frank a more 'left-handed' "thank you", for being 'generous' with his girlfriend :)
Uh....png
are... Are you calling me a Frank? Look I get what your saying I just want some revenge for Ari's crushed feelings. What better way to show him the error of his thinking then to deny him her special first time let alone any future sexual activity then to give it to his brother that he holds dear. I know it's spiteful but HE didn't even save himself for her. You can't expect her to do the same for him. No?
That would surely be interesting, at least for an isolated event or two, in both respective games. Lyanna and Arizona are quite different though, in that Lyanna's excitement comes from the RISK of being caught. She actually panics when she DOES get caught (at least, in the early goings). That wasn't NEARLY as much fun for her. Ari, conversely, 'gets wet' when she knows someone is watching! Both girls' attitudes are evolving though, so a crossover event might actually make sense (and be a helluva lot of FUN)!
Obviously neither is at the point in their prospective storied where they would meet... BUTTT, what about Lyanna and pals going out to the park having another naked adventure and they suddenly come across Arizona and HER female pals having their own naked adventure... I foresee awkwardness then giggles and a blooming of a new friendship. BAM CAMEO! now DWR and SD can have the two groups stay friends via text or something and then they can even have special events together. Think about it the two groups have a naked Christmas party together or they all go out in bodypaint or other stealth nude appeal for Halloween. That's what I was thinking. AND Think of the promotional side for both of them.
That's a good assessment of Frank. I don't see him as a "bad guy", just a clueless (and a bit self-centered) 'little boy'. He has a lot to learn, and this "lesson" might just cost him his magnificent girlfriend!!! She's still undecided about what to do with him. (Samantha has given her some 'interesting' advice, depending upon a previous choice, and Ari is thinking more about it). It seems obvious though, life with Frank will never be the same as it was . . . not for a very long time, anyway.
As for Jacob, we probably won't see any of him for a while. He was home on a short leave. He might get reassigned to the nearby base, within a couple of weeks, so have to wait and see. Maybe some phone calls/texts/video chats in the meanwhile . . . dunno.
EXACTLY, Frank it just a stupid clueless little boy who thinks everyone is on the same page as him. And I honestly hope this fuck up, no pun intended, costs him Arizona. BECAUSE, Ari deserves the best. And no I don't think Jacob it the best for her. I just wanted him as a rebound. Sorry to all the rebounds out there but, rebounds are not meant to last. Samantha would be a good fuck buddy but I want Arizona to have a partner with a loving and guiding hand into Exhibitionism. But they also need a stern hand too.

If you read the opening sequences when you first launch the game, instead of blowing past them, you learn that "she" is writing about events that occurred in HER life, as well as the lives of her friends. Arizona, Samantha, Frank, Jacob . . . ALL of these characters could be based on real people, and that's what makes this story so fascinating for me.
Not everybody's life is a 'fuck fest', and not every developer creates for people looking for a "quick wank". If you're not in this one for the "long haul", you'd be wise to move on to any one of thousands of other projects that cater to "one-handed" players.
However, if you have patience, I suspect you will be amply rewarded. :)
preach.gif

Reactions: Sylver Games

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
View attachment 780577
>are... Are you calling me a Frank?

**Didn't see THAT coming! Needed a giggle, just then. (bless your heart)** :)

> Look I get what your saying I just want some revenge for Ari's crushed feelings. What better way to show him the error of his thinking then to deny him her special first time let alone any future sexual activity then to give it to his brother that he holds dear. I know it's spiteful but HE didn't even save himself for her. You can't expect her to do the same for him. No?

**You'll get no argument from me, as she was indeed "crushed" . . . She did seem to get past it pretty quickly, though. I don't see any long-lasting scars. I think Sam's "words of wisdom" helped a lot, as well as Jacob teaching her a thing or two. Think about the conversation at the "Rear Admirable" . . . Ari was absolutely devastated, waiting for Sam to show up. By the time Sam walked away, Ari was like, "Frank, WHO"???**

:in regard to a possible Lyanna/Arizona crossover-
>Obviously neither is at the point in their prospective storied where they would meet... BUTTT, what about Lyanna and pals going out to the park having another naked adventure and they suddenly come across Arizona and HER female pals having their own naked adventure... I foresee awkwardness then giggles and a blooming of a new friendship. BAM CAMEO! now DWR and SD can have the two groups stay friends via text or something and then they can even have special events together. Think about it the two groups have a naked Christmas party together or they all go out in bodypaint or other stealth nude appeal for Halloween. That's what I was thinking. AND Think of the promotional side for both of them.

** Those sound like REALLY good ideas! I especially like the "body paint Halloween costumes" idea. Naked Christmas carrolling? (I see Sylvie's "like" for your post, so I know she read it)**

>EXACTLY, Frank it just a stupid clueless little boy who thinks everyone is on the same page as him. And I honestly hope this fuck up, no pun intended, costs him Arizona. BECAUSE, Ari deserves the best. And no I don't think Jacob it the best for her. I just wanted him as a rebound. Sorry to all the rebounds out there but, rebounds are not meant to last. Samantha would be a good fuck buddy but I want Arizona to have a partner with a loving and guiding hand into Exhibitionism. But they also need a stern hand too.

**Very good points, but I would add one thing: Jacob told Ari (and seemed sincere) that he's had a 'thing' for her, since she was little more than a toddler. But, regardless of whether he's "good enough" for her, she's still only nineteen, and JUST beginning to discover her sexuality. The story wouldn't be very interesting if she got tied down already. Since Sylvie IS telling the story, I suspect there is MUCH more that's about to happen! :)

View attachment 780617
HALLELUJAH, my son!

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
HALLELUJAH, my son!
Bearded_NoPants: Umm had I not noticed the *** in my quote on you post I would of missed your comments...
So that everyone can see I'll just do this and I'll reply... SORRY EVERYONE IT'S A MESSY POST!

are... Are you calling me a Frank?
matsomatso: **Didn't see THAT coming! Needed a giggle, just then. (bless your heart)** :)
Bearded_NoPants: ;) Anytime!

Look I get what your saying I just want some revenge for Ari's crushed feelings. What better way to show him the error of his thinking then to deny him her special first time let alone any future sexual activity then to give it to his brother that he holds dear. I know it's spiteful but HE didn't even save himself for her. You can't expect her to do the same for him. No?
matsomatso: **You'll get no argument from me, as she was indeed "crushed" . . . She did seem to get past it pretty quickly, though. I don't see any long-lasting scars. I think Sam's "words of wisdom" helped a lot, as well as Jacob teaching her a thing or two. Think about the conversation at the "Rear Admirable" . . . Ari was absolutely devastated, waiting for Sam to show up. By the time Sam walked away, Ari was like, "Frank, WHO"???**
Bearded_NoPants: The story will tell if there is long term damage. I think think it was partly because Jacob was written to be smooth. HUH? rear admirable? did I miss a update? Ari waiting for Sam? Ok I definitely feel like I missed an update.

Obviously neither is at the point in their prospective storied where they would meet... BUTTT, what about Lyanna and pals going out to the park having another naked adventure and they suddenly come across Arizona and HER female pals having their own naked adventure... I foresee awkwardness then giggles and a blooming of a new friendship. BAM CAMEO! now DWR and SD can have the two groups stay friends via text or something and then they can even have special events together. Think about it the two groups have a naked Christmas party together or they all go out in bodypaint or other stealth nude appeal for Halloween. That's what I was thinking. AND Think of the promotional side for both of them.
matsomatso ** Those sound like REALLY good ideas! I especially like the "body paint Halloween costumes" idea. Naked Christmas carrolling? (I see Sylvie's "like" for your post, so I know she read it)**
Bearded_NoPants: It's always nice to know that a Dev likes you and who knows maybe they will get in touch with each other and collaborate. :cool: LOL funny thing I don't know what there genders are so in my mind their woman. but I stick to them or they not to offend.

EXACTLY, Frank it just a stupid clueless little boy who thinks everyone is on the same page as him. And I honestly hope this fuck up, no pun intended, costs him Arizona. BECAUSE, Ari deserves the best. And no I don't think Jacob it the best for her. I just wanted him as a rebound. Sorry to all the rebounds out there but, rebounds are not meant to last. Samantha would be a good fuck buddy but I want Arizona to have a partner with a loving and guiding hand into Exhibitionism. But they also need a stern hand too.
matsomatso **Very good points, but I would add one thing: Jacob told Ari (and seemed sincere) that he's had a 'thing' for her, since she was little more than a toddler. But, regardless of whether he's "good enough" for her, she's still only nineteen, and JUST beginning to discover her sexuality. The story wouldn't be very interesting if she got tied down already. Since Sylvie IS telling the story, I suspect there is MUCH more that's about to happen! :)
Bearded_NoPants: What are you talking about it was your point... Ohh I see what you did there sneaky!:sneaky: Yeah well I don't think SD is going to make it a story where a girl it lead around by some army dude onto a exhibition adventure. Besides as much as I think sam would be ok with sharing her toy, I does not feel right for Jacob and Ari to hook up. Again maybe as a Rebound but nothing serious.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Yeah I definitely missed an update

Sorry Sylvie Dreams no offence but I usually wait for updates that end with .0 or .5 before I play again. I just means a bigger content meal to enjoy. Like Naughty Lyanna, I waited till V0.15 before I replayed it. That way I can replay the whole game and not get a stale feeling. If I had the patiances I'd of waited for V0.20 but I LOVE DWRgames and I want to gush at them all the time.

So when V0.05 comes out I'll gush at you. Don't blush too much when it happens

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I definitely missed an update

Sorry Sylvie Dreams no offence but I usually wait for updates that end with .0 or .5 before I play again. I just means a bigger content meal to enjoy. Like Naughty Lyanna, I waited till V0.15 before I replayed it. That way I can replay the whole game and not get a stale feeling. If I had the patiances I'd of waited for V0.20 but I LOVE DWRgames and I want to gush at them all the time.

So when V0.05 comes out I'll gush at you. Don't blush too much when it happens
V0.05 has been out for a few days now, for patrons. I think you'll like it. More characters are introduced, opening a wealth of new possibilities. (I think she plans to post the link here, in 4 or 5 days).

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Tomorrow Arizona 0.05 will be released for free and published here too, but before that, I want to remember you this:

-Players' choices are now tracked more accurately. This will allow more options for future dialog, giving greater depth to the characters.

-Because of the extensive overhaul, old saves will almost certainly not work properly. I'm afraid I have to ask everyone to start from the beginning. I promise, this is the last time I will ask you to do so. I think it will be worth it, though. The game is much more "polished" now, and the dialogs are much more specific to the players' previous choices (and future ones, as well).

I really hope you'll enjoy it!

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Sylvie Dreams hey i just want to ask a question about lesbian content you said at first "game gonna have some lesbian option" but it's 0.05 now and there is no tag for it yet so you have a idea about when you add Lesbian content in game ?

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
Since the release date of the 0.05 update is approaching (29th), I leave you here the news of it:

-442 new renders (1251 overall).

-17 new animations (46 overall).

-Updated character thumbnails!

-New stylistic changes!

-Players' choices are now tracked more accurately. This will allow more options for future dialog, giving greater depth to the characters.

-Because of the extensive overhaul, old saves will almost certainly not work properly. I'm afraid I have to ask everyone to start from the beginning. I promise, this is the last time I will ask you to do so. I think it will be worth it, though. The game is much more "polished" now, and the dialogs are much more specific to the players' previous choices (and future ones, as well).

Hope you'll enjoy it!
do you mean that the choices ...will change the scenes ...like diferent paths ...or just the dialog ??!!

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
I might be able to help shed some light here:

Sylvie Dreams hey i just want to ask a question about lesbian content you said at first "game gonna have some lesbian option" but it's 0.05 now and there is no tag for it yet so you have a idea about when you add Lesbian content in game ?
Keep in mind, the basic premise of the "Arizona" story is taken from actual events. There is quite a bit of augmentation along the way, but for all practical purposes, it is a recount of the lives of the real people many of the characters represent.

Technically, in this current update, there IS "lesbian content", as defined by the F95Zone rules
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is not significant in a way that would be described as "lewd and lascivious", but it gives the promise of wonderful things to come! Just like as is often the case in real life, Arizona's thoughts, feelings, and fears prevent her from simply "jumping in with both feet". She is a 'step-by-step, little-by-little' kind of girl. Personally, for me, the tension and apprehension, and the resulting expectations are . . . "delicious"!!! When Ari's passion overtakes her fears, and she finally 'takes what she wants' . . . Oh, man . . . I can't wait! But, gotta be patient! This is a long story, that takes quite a bit of time to tell, properly.

do you mean that the choices ...will change the scenes ...like diferent paths ...or just the dialog ??!!
For now, in this current update, the new game mechanics offer alternate dialogs. In the next update, there is planned a more definitive "story branch", though more of a 'hybrid' branch, in that it will not create a different ending. The story is being told as it happened. There were no 'alternate realities' (as it were) for the real lives the characters are based on. This is the main reason it carries the "VN" tag. But, even a minor story branch is quite an accomplishment for a first-time developer with only 'hobbyist' programming experience. I'm very pleased with the progress Sylvie Dreams has made :)

• Red Heart

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Arizona [v0.05] [Sylvie Dreams]

Original Size: 1.29 GB

Compressed Size: 204.9 MB

Win/Linux : -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
There would be lewd lesbian content on update 0.06, but you will hints of that in the current 0.05 update.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I never even tried to start my game in the previous version
Damn you backlog!

Too many interesting games to play and too little time "sigh deeply"

• Haha
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
Great update, hopefully we'll get to dump Frank in the next one and get some sexy time with Sam and Amy seems cool though she did seem incredibly tall compared to Ari, she kind of looked like a hobbit next to her lol, this is coming along nicely, good work Sylvie :cool:

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
Great update, hopefully we'll get to dump Frank in the next one and get some sexy time with Sam and Amy seems cool though she did seem incredibly tall compared to Ari, she kind of looked like a hobbit next to her lol, this is coming along nicely, good work Sylvie :cool:
Ari is just about a "pixie" . . . she's five feet nothing. Amy is statuesque . . . she's 6'3" in those heels. Neighbor Bob is a facking giant! That dude is almost 7 feet tall!

Frank . . . 'fucking Frank" . . . It's really hard to feel sorry for that boy, since he's so totally clueless!

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes