4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
There are different scenes on the current update depending of your decisions, and dialog changes too.
I'm thinking in doing a in-game walk for your game, can you tell me please, what is "cocin"?

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
Ari is just about a "pixie" . . . she's five feet nothing. Amy is statuesque . . . she's 6'3" in those heels. Neighbor Bob is a facking giant! That dude is almost 7 feet tall!

Frank . . . 'fucking Frank" . . . It's really hard to feel sorry for that boy, since he's so totally clueless!
I know, it just made me laugh when I saw the size difference not a bad thing just a surprise and Frank is an idiot, not sure how to feel about Bob seeing what happened at the mall, perhaps some blackmail material down the line if Ari finds out :cool:

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Purple Lagoon

Jun 14, 2020
One thing I found very strange in this update: even if you constantly choose the "prude" choices from the start, Ari still ends up fucking Jacob like a horny rabbit, on a public bench for all sake.
Seems so out of character and immersion breaking.
I mean, what's the point of adding a choice system to shape the character of the mc, and then have her do something which is completely out of line with aforementioned choices?
I mad me a little bit mad :)

Otherwise a VERY great game, congratulations Sylvie Dreams!

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Great update, hopefully we'll get to dump Frank in the next one and get some sexy time with Sam and Amy seems cool though she did seem incredibly tall compared to Ari, she kind of looked like a hobbit next to her lol, this is coming along nicely, good work Sylvie :cool:
It's because of the high heels, but yeah, Amy is taller than Ari.

Reactions: Moleman111

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
One thing I found very strange in this update: even if you constantly choose the "prude" choices from the start, Ari still ends up fucking Jacob like a horny rabbit, on a public bench for all sake.
Seems so out of character and immersion breaking.
I mean, what's the point of adding a choice system to shape the character of the mc, and then have her do something which is completely out of line with aforementioned choices?
I mad me a little bit mad :)

Otherwise a VERY great game, congratulations Sylvie Dreams!
Ari needs Jacob in the story, that's because that concrete scene is not avoidable. Some scenes need to be not optional. Anyway, Ari has a strong reason for that (bench scene) because of Frank's behavior, don't you think?

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Sylvie Dreams Hey, great game so far! Some dialogue is a bit silly, but it engaged me nontheless.
I also like the 2B look of Christine!

Is there a way to avoid Jakob fucking Arizona? I want to dump the shit out of asshole Frank and turn Arizona into the biggest dyke lol!

Also the squirting is hot!

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Sylvie Dreams Hey, great game so far! Some dialogue is a bit silly, but it engaged me nontheless.
I also like the 2B look of Christine!

Is there a way to avoid Jakob fucking Arizona? I want to dump the shit out of asshole Frank and turn Arizona into the biggest dyke lol!

Also the squirting is hot!
Nope, there's not a way to avoid Jacob now, but you will be able to avoid another encounters with him in future updates.

Please, understand that some scenes are unavoidable because they are needed for story purposes, nothing more, nothing less.

Yes, the squirt is hot, hehehe.

Thank you for your kind works!

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Nope, there's not a way to avoid Jacob now, but you will be able to avoid another encounters with him in future updates.

Please, understand that some scenes are unavoidable because they are needed for story purposes, nothing more, nothing less.

Yes, the squirt is hot, hehehe.

Thank you for your kind works!
It’s fine then I guess, as long as you aren’t forced into a sexual relationship with a character you don’t want.
I don’t mind being Jacob’s friend since he is alright.

Will there be an oppurtunity to get on better terms with Christine? She’s a slut yeah, but I can’t hate 2B!

I noticed the urination tag, how far are you willing to go with that fetish?

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
It’s fine then I guess, as long as you aren’t forced into a sexual relationship with a character you don’t want.
I don’t mind being Jacob’s friend since he is alright.

Will there be an oppurtunity to get on better terms with Christine? She’s a slut yeah, but
I can’t hate 2B!

I noticed the urination tag, how far are you willing to go with that fetish?
Christine and Ari will be on better terms later in the story, but for now they feel hate for each other. There are things that have to be told before all that.

Regarding the urine fetish, we'll see how things progress, but at the moment there are only scheduled scenes where you see Ari or some other character peeing. Will it end up being a complete fetish? Probably, but we are still at the beginning of the story despite being in the 0.05 update.

Reactions: darlic and Priappus
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes