4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After seeing this I feel so much better, Sam you an angel. A fucken slutty angel but an angel none the less.

WHELP THAT WAS AWESOME!! I CAN'T WANT FOR V0.10!! That should be what December the latest?

I feel conflicted. On the one hand I HATE FRANK, But on the other I understand what Amy is saying... Maybe it's their maturity level? All I know is I think Arizona does not need to be held down. But if she somehow end up in a throuple with Jacob and Sam I'm ok with that.

Sylvie Dreams
View attachment 794703

Note to self: Don't @ anyone in spoilers
Oh, there are a lot of surprises yet to come, wait for them! Hehehe :sneaky:

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
A throuple? Is that were couples throw up on each other :ROFLMAO:!?

There was an uncaught exception PanBalcBob is not defined.
Yep, I have tracked that one, seems like I forget to set the variable. But It doesn't change anything relevant. Thank to God.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
So this project started as a sort of processing of the past? Or was that more of an inspiration?
:unsure: I suppose it technically does not matter.
I think I'll wait a bit more before checking this out, though.

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
So this project started as a sort of processing of the past? Or was that more of an inspiration?
:unsure: I suppose it technically does not matter.
I think I'll wait a bit more before checking this out, though.
From what I read in the first few lines of the game, many if not most of the characters are based on actual people. It may have started out as an "old school novel", but in this digital age, many insist on directing the story themselves. I have no doubt that not only actual events and fantasies of the dev are presented, but there is also a fair amount of fiction, as well. It's written in a way that I can't tell which is which. It's quite entertaining! :)

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
From what I read in the first few lines of the game, many if not most of the characters are based on actual people...
Yes, I gathered that. I just wondered if the reason was that it made good inspiration, or if it was a way to process something artistically that the dev desired to explore in some other avenue, for whatever reason. Then it occurred to be that that was a rather private question, and the answer would do nothing for the game.

I wonder if it's hard to start real and then start introducing fictional elements.

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
Ooh, spoiler there Sylvie :p
Nah, I think she was just citing an example for a potential situation . . . might be wrong though, I dunno. Have to wait and see :)

. . . I wonder if it's hard to start real and then start introducing fictional elements.
That's an interesting thought. I wonder if ANYBODY'S life could be so fascinating that it would hold peoples' interest, without any fiction at all . . . hmmmmm.

Reactions: fbass and Naxos

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
As you all know, I am always trying to improve the game in one way or another. This time what I am trying to do is to give you more graphic quality. The result that I have achieved is here:

calle1.jpg
ba1.jpg
What do you think? Do you prefer the old or the new renders?

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
As you all know, I am always trying to improve the game in one way or another. This time what I am trying to do is to give you more graphic quality. The result that I have achieved is here:

View attachment 801114
View attachment 801115
What do you think? Do you prefer the old or the new renders?
Looks good... just one problem I think people are missing... the mom is floating... see the shadow? it's not aligned. If we say the mother is facing north then the light source is coming from the north east and judging by the angle of the shadow it's mid morning. (just setting the scene) So her shadow should not be ahead of her but as you can see it almost a foot length ahead. Only her right big toe is touching the heel of her shadow. You could explain it away by saying the foot is raised in mid step but look at the left foot. The Left foot is no where near the shadow. you can plainly see it's raised in mid step. The reason the shadow is ahead is because the mother is floating. If she was in contact with the ground, the shadow would match up with her foot and be beneath her like Arizona's shadow is for her.

EDIT: Sorry SD it's something I always look for...

Reactions: Lola Adjani

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Looks good... just one problem I think people are missing... the mom is floating... see the shadow? it's not aligned. If we say the mother is facing north then the light source is coming from the north east and judging by the angle of the shadow it's mid morning. (just setting the scene) So her shadow should not be ahead of her but as you can see it almost a foot length ahead. Only her right big toe is touching the heel of her shadow. You could explain it away by saying the foot is raised in mid step but look at the left foot. The Left foot is no where near the shadow. you can plainly see it's raised in mid step. The reason the shadow is ahead is because the mother is floating. If she was in contact with the ground, the shadow would match up with her foot and be beneath her like Arizona's shadow is for her.

EDIT: Sorry SD it's something I always look for...
Yep, I saw that hahaha, but I only posted those renders to know what do you think about the new colors and shadows (correct the position of Ari's mom is easy and fast, nothing to worry about that).

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes