4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
As soon as she meets her boyfriend by the car the game errors, rollback is futile. This is android version.

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
As soon as she meets her boyfriend by the car the game errors, rollback is futile. This is android version.
Yep, my Renpy's android compiler is giving errors. I got a new compiler to resolve issues for the next update.

Sorry about any inconvenience!

Reactions: Pudthumper

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
The game looks good, the protagonist has a range of action because she begins to live her life in sexual development and that can allow several scenarios, if you allow me I will tell you that the only downside I find is the male characters. All of them, including the "older ones" have athletic bodies in that they don't really differ from their classmates in any way.

If your game really wants to develop the morbid factor, I advise you to connect male protagonists of various kinds: a really old character, because Bob seems like another student like Arizona's father, characters with not so exaggeratedly athletic bodies. It's just my opinion but if you want to direct the game and be successful with it, I repeat that it looks good, you can use ideas similar to Project sage where a young and beautiful girl interacts with male characters of various kinds, as I just suggested , and that game is a hit, just like I think it could be yours. Good luck..

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
The game looks good, the protagonist has a range of action because she begins to live her life in sexual development and that can allow several scenarios, if you allow me I will tell you that the only downside I find is the male characters. All of them, including the "older ones" have athletic bodies in that they don't really differ from their classmates in any way.

If your game really wants to develop the morbid factor, I advise you to connect male protagonists of various kinds: a really old character, because Bob seems like another student like Arizona's father, characters with not so exaggeratedly athletic bodies. It's just my opinion but if you want to direct the game and be successful with it, I repeat that it looks good, you can use ideas similar to Project sage where a young and beautiful girl interacts with male characters of various kinds, as I just suggested , and that game is a hit, just like I think it could be yours. Good luck..
Thanks a lot for your words. I will take into account all your suggestions! :)

I LOVE that you like the game so far and hope you are prepared for the next update!! ;)

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
I heard that Ari's story was being told, so I thought I'd better check it out.
I've read all the comments, and I see (not surprisingly) a bit of a heated debate about what should happen to "Frank".

I played through the current content, and what I can say is this:
I was there when the whole 'Frank debacle' happened, and know what really became of him. When the next update comes out, I'll let you know if one of the choices is actually the "true story" (but probably won't say WHICH is the true one).
I've got secrets of my own, so I won't betray Ari's trust (or Sam's, for that matter - she knows some 'shit' about me, too).

One thing is for SURE: If Ari keeps telling the truth, you're all in for some VERY CRAZY TIMES!!!

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Seems like there are 2 missed renders on android version, but nothing important. I will try to solve any android issue for next update.

I need a new compiler for that. Seems like my actual android compiler brings errors to the game (I don't know why).

Sorry for any inconvenience.
I had a problem of missing renders (i think) right after you leave school with frank in car scene/s. If this is the one problem you meant ignore this message. Kinda sad i couldnt play the game beyond that point.

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I had a problem of missing renders (i think) right after you leave school with frank in car scene/s. If this is the one problem you meant ignore this message. Kinda sad i couldnt play the game beyond that point.
I have tried a new android compiler and it's working well. I'm testing the ports made to be sure of that.

Next update will have a 100% functional android version for sure. You can take my word. Sorry again for any inconvenience.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
The question is, should she link to her F95Zone post, or her Patreon page.
The Patreon link is both on the post here, and in her profile . . . maybe best to just link to the post, here?
Well a sig on the F95zone should link to the F95zone thread should it not? There are links in the OP and her avatar box to patreon. Kinda goes for any dev right?

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes