4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I wouldn't even call it 'revenge'. For the optional scene after the party, I'd call that 'being swept off my feet'. As for the following night in the park . . . well, remember what happened with Sam, just shortly before . . . she never DID cool down, after that! 'Flank' was nowhere in her mind, in that moment. :rolleyes:

As for V0.06, I can't think of anything that could even remotely be considered NTR. There are a couple of really good scenes coming up for you . . . I'm eager to read your assessment :)
Well in my mind the moment that Ari stormed of from the party, they were done. "Frank" can think whatever he wants. In my "Arizona" mind, I don't give a fuck what Frank does as he's dead to me. And I would not call the "Rebound" in the park cheating. It's revenge and cathartic closure. From then on if Ari wants to live the orgy swinging lifestyle or have a polyamorous relationship with Sam and Jacob then it's fine with me. Frank is nothing but a retarded "Little Boy" who arrogantly assumed that Ari would be ok in an "Open relationship" without even checking with her.

I don't know what the future hold but I hope it involved a moment where she tells Frank off "You see this? Your never gonna get a taste of this! You assumed and decided for us that we were going to be openly cheating in each other and you thought I was gonna be Ok with it? In your dreams Micro Clit!"

Remember I have not played the update yet.

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
Well in my mind the moment that Ari stormed of from the party, they were done. "Frank" can think whatever he wants. In my "Arizona" mind, I don't give a fuck what Frank does as he's dead to me.
That's a fairly common and popular opinion. I've been going crazy for the past two weeks, not being able to give up "spoilers"!!!
Frank is nothing but a retarded "Little Boy" who arrogantly assumed that Ari would be ok in an "Open relationship" without even checking with her.
He's really not all that bad, but he is awfully self-centered. He's just such a pretty boy, and all the cute girls wanted him . . . I think he just convinced himself that it was perfectly fine to act the way he did. He did what a LOT of popular, pretty teen boys do. At the end of the day, Frank loves Frank's penis.
I don't know what the future holds . . .
I swear, I feel like a little kid who peeked at your birthday present before it was wrapped, and am DYING to tell you what it is!!!

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
That's a fairly common and popular opinion. I've been going crazy for the past two weeks, not being able to give up "spoilers"!!!

He's really not all that bad, but he is awfully self-centered. He's just such a pretty boy, and all the cute girls wanted him . . . I think he just convinced himself that it was perfectly fine to act the way he did. He did what a LOT of popular, pretty teen boys do. At the end of the day, Frank loves Frank's penis.

I swear, I feel like a little kid who peeked at your birthday present before it was wrapped, and am DYING to tell you what it is!!!
It's common and popular because everyone hate the standard Logan Paul douchbag Clads out there. And that's how I see "Frank". Personally if I saw either of the Paul brothers I'd tell them to their face to "eat their shit and die. And it that doen't work, eat more shit till you die." Then sue the fuck out of them for attacking me.

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to start a fight but that does not excuse his behavior. If he was an ugly fuck he'd be a social pariah hated by all. being a pretty boy or girl does not give you a free pass to be a horrible human being. You take away his looks and you would not be so forgiving. I personally believe a lot of pretty teen boys need a harsh and horrible empathy check otherwise they will never learn. girls too.

Well you can alway DM to your hearts content.... NO I don't want spoiler... ok maybe a li.... NOOOO Bad NoPants!

Reactions: Lola Adjani

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I'm not "defending" Fwank, just explaining and defining him (not quite as 'brutally' as you).
;)

And, no . . . I won't give up Ari's secrets, or she might give up mine . . . then I'd be embarrassed!!!

I love Ari like Samantha loves Ari.

OH, CRAP!!! Did I say that OUT LOUD???
Anyone based on you going to appear in the game?

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I'm not "defending" Fwank, just explaining and defining him (not quite as 'brutally' as you).
;)

And, no . . . I won't give up Ari's secrets, or she might give up mine . . . then I'd be embarrassed!!!

I love Ari like Samantha loves Ari.

OH, CRAP!!! Did I say that OUT LOUD???
Sylvie Dreams I'd pay to know those embarrassing secrets for a good laugh but I'm already a Patron...

See I new you were based off Sam, you give off the vibe... Not the slutty part but the supportive part {Personally I don't consider slut a derogatory term, I do consider being a "player" a derogatory term for a sexually selfish man child. The old misogynistic hang up that sexually free woman are "dirty sluts" and should be scorned is hypocritical if people will then praise a frivolous "player" for his sexual antics}

She already appeared!!

But she will appear again with time ;)
As Sam right?

I was at the party in the pub owned by Amber's 'funny uncle'.

Here's a picture of me, when I was dancing with Matt... View attachment 832637
Well there goes that theory...

That was a fun night, but I could see that Ari was miserable...Made me feel really bad, seeing her that way.

Here's the ONE line I have in the story, so far....
View attachment 832638

I still can't believe Sylvie made me stand there, topless for that photo! It was COLD in that studio!!!
:ROFLMAO: I was gonna say that your avatar is adorable but then you had to point that out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lola Adjani
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes