4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
For anyone who Is wondering . . . the new SubscribeStar account is to cover the bases because Patreon has been purging other Developers. Some supporters are suggesting to have a backup (something I think is more than correct;))
As one of you supporters I want to be able to continue supporting you. So yes a backup is a good idea... also FUCK PATREON!

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I think I can make gifs with GIMP, but I can't find the floating hearts asset . . . Everything Krull provided is in PS format. I don't know if GIMP can import those.
I REALLY don't know how to use GIMP!!!
Sweet! I didn't even know that existed! Ok I'm gonna try it... hopfully my two brain cells can handle it.

Reactions: Lola Adjani

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
The colour is off... No? I mean their both red... So I figured this was like a render that had not be fully processed yet.
Nope, It's because of the lights on that pool and it's at night. Also Amy and John are very tanned. You have to see that complete scene and I think you all will love It!

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Well, maybe it seems like that, but take a look at the shadow: it's 'glued' to the foot. That means that if you put the character a little lower, her foot would disappear or 'merge' with the pavement
I narcissistically want to take credit for this one...

• Haha
Reactions: Sylver Games

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
Lola Adjani saw that scene and she LOVES it! Isn't that right, Lola Adjani?
Well, of course I wasn't THERE, when it HAPPENED, but I eventually heard about it . . . after seeing the scenes, Sam's description of what Ari told her simply didn't do it justice! She said John was 'big', but . . . Holy Stromboli . . . I never would have imagined!!! I don't think I could ever accommodate "Big John"!

Well, maybe it seems like that, but take a look at the shadow: it's 'glued' to the foot. That means that if you put the character a little lower, her foot would disappear or 'merge' with the pavement
You'd need to be able to add a plane and merge the lowest foot vertices with it . . . not sure if that's possible with Honey Select. Does HS even let you edit the mesh?

I narcissistically want to take credit for this one...
You can "proudly" take credit for noticing first :)

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
You'd need to be able to add a plane and merge the lowest foot vertices with it . . . not sure if that's possible with Honey Select. Does HS even let you edit the mesh?
Yep, basically you can edit the same way like DAZ :whistle:, but DAZ takes a lot of time with each render.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes