4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
OK ok don't kill me!
Hey Beardy, just thought I'd let you know. In a few hours I'll get to play the next release if Sylvie keeps her word about the next tier release which I have no doubt she will.

Promise I'll tell you all about it. :p :ROFLMAO:

Which reminds me I still need to restart because of the changes last time.

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Hey Beardy, just thought I'd let you know. In a few hours I'll get to play the next release if Sylvie keeps her word about the next tier release which I have no doubt she will.

Promise I'll tell you all about it. :p :ROFLMAO:

Which reminds me I still need to restart because of the changes last time.
0.06 update published on Patreon and SuscribeStar for Game Supporter tier!!

• Love
Reactions: lyric123 and Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Something I picked up when playing v 3 or 4 and thought it it was just something Sylvie had done as means to improve the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S Sylvie, I'll never leak or reveal any non-public stuff, no matter how much I tease Bearded_NoPants or anyone else.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Something I picked up when playing v 3 or 4 and thought it it was just something Sylvie had done as means to improve the story.

P.S Sylvie, I'll never leak or reveal any non-public stuff, no matter how much I tease Bearded_NoPants or anyone else.
LIES!!! HE DMED ME EVERY SINGLE IMAGE AND LINE!!! BUT THE WORST OF IT IS HE CENSORED ALL THE GOOD PARTS!!

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020

Hehehe

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Sylvie Dreams

Any chance of seeing more of her in future?
Well, he has not been assigned any specific role in the story I have designed so far, but if you like the character, there is no problem that she gets more presence in the game :)

Anyway, you have to wait for the arriving of Mel,

There are people who are also asking for a greater role for another, so far, secondary character. Those of you who have played the 0.06 update

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Well, he has not been assigned any specific role in the story I have designed so far, but if you like the character, there is no problem that she gets more presence in the game :)

Anyway, you have to wait for the arriving of Mel,

There are people who are also asking for a greater role for another, so far, secondary character. Those of you who have played the 0.06 update
I had forgotten about Mel, but as I'm starting from scratch I saw her and was wondering when she'd make an appearance. However she's not a redhead and my signature kind of gives away my preference.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes