4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
somebody can give me a save after the first point of corruption.I cant had and that block the rest of the story tks
double take.gif

Just right click on the skip button it will bring you to the first choice option... Also we don't do that here.

I mean Jesus, It has not even been a hour! And people are already asking for Number 7 on the annoying post list.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Ok I did this play by play for my other beloved game Naughty Lyanna, So if you don't like these just face palm the post.:sneaky:
You asked for is Sylvie Dreams

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Arizona [v0.07] Sylvie Dreams

Original Size Win/Linux: 681 MB
Original Size Mac: 664 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 407 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 389 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
"When is version 0.94 coming out?"

New banner, new screencaps, new support platform (albeit, not yet 'live'), new characters...
Best Sunday night, EVER! Oh, Ari . . . I could just KISS you!
(a long WET kiss: front to back and back to front, for hours and hours)

WHAT! I'm an adult!

:D

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Ok I did this play by play for my other beloved game Naughty Lyanna, So if you don't like these just face palm the post.:sneaky:
You asked for is Sylvie Dreams

You forgot to mention Dad's high tech....FLIP PHONE in his breakfast list.
But this was pretty amusing. I definitely don't have time for something like this but it was refreshing.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Hahaha, yep, Monday, 1:11
this. game. is. excellent. =) game has been great so far. update is great. making me come very very close to breaking my "i don't patreon anyone anymore" stance. very close.

now i just have to ask, given the game is based on/inspired by real stories (probably a huge part of why the game is amazing, write what you know and love, tell the story you want to tell first), which Frank choice is canon? i feel like its the middle choice, but i could see the bottom one too... hmmm? such dilemma. i want to know because i do want to carry this through as intended. story is just too good. so good i'm not even concerned about blocking out kinks/routes/characters that i might not normally be interested in.

edit: for spelling and clarity

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Can FMC bang other guys aside from her douche BF?
So far only loses virginity to douche BF's brother, but there are more to come and it will be a yes.

Sylvie Dreams a question I think a few would want to know the answer to.

Is riding the dildo macdoucheface on the beach necessary to open up things later? As much I enjoyed the public banging and audience, I really don't want to give that shitlicker douchebag the reward of being with Ari.

I think it would be been nice if Ari had made I clear to him that was nothing more than a dick for her to ride and they where over as a couple. They way it's done now it almost like he's rewarded for his douchery. He got everything he wanted. Although thinking about it a bit more, maybe she's letting him think he's still good and nothing's wrong while she goes around and has fun with everyone else.

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
So far only loses virginity to douche BF's brother, but there are more to come and it will be a yes.

Is riding the dildo macdoucheface on the beach necessary to open up things later? As much I enjoyed the public banging and audience, I really don't want to give that shitlicker douchebag the reward of being with Ari.

I think it would be been nice if Ari had made I clear to him that was nothing more than a dick for her to ride and they where over as a couple. They way it's done now it almost like he's rewarded for his douchery. He got everything he wanted.
WTF loses her virginity to the brother of the BF ? meaning her douche Bf isn't banging her ?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
WTF loses her virginity to the brother of the BF ? meaning her douche Bf isn't banging her ?
No, she's been putting him off the whole time. When the BF douche shows his true colours she gets release with the brother who treats her better.

In this latest update there is the opportunity to do something with the BF for the first time if you want or you can drop him like the dickward he is.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
No, she's been putting him off the whole time. When the BF douche shows his true colours she gets release with the brother who treats her better.

In this latest update there is the opportunity to do something with the BF for the first time if you want or you can drop him like the dickward he is.
I see , I will have to wait then , deflowering and bf sex aren't my thing if I am playing FMC

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
"When is version 0.94 coming out?"

New banner, new screencaps, new support platform (albeit, not yet 'live'), new characters...
Best Sunday night, EVER! Oh, Ari . . . I could just KISS you!
(a long WET kiss: front to back and back to front, for hours and hours)

WHAT! I'm an adult!

:D
double take.gif
Ok first of all... 0.94? Am I missing something?
Second... BOUNDARIES!

You forgot to mention Dad's high tech....FLIP PHONE in his breakfast list.
But this was pretty amusing. I definitely don't have time for something like this but it was refreshing.
Oh shit I totally missed the blue flip phone! My eyes are betraying me!

this. game. is. excellent. =) game has been great so far. update is great. making me come very very close to breaking my "i don't patreon anyone anymore" stance. very close.

now i just have to ask, given the game is based on/inspired by real stories (probably a huge part of why the game is amazing, write what you know and love, tell the story you want to tell first), which Frank choice is canon? i feel like its the middle choice, but i could see the bottom one too... hmmm? such dilemma. i want to know because i do want to carry this through as intended. story is just too good. so good i'm not even concerned about blocking out kinks/routes/characters that i might not normally be interested in.

My personal guess is 2... what I will pick is one

'Gutsy' question! :)
I've been wondering the same thing, but don't have the "balls" to ask.
I just figured she'd tell us when she's ready. For now, I'm happy there's a definitive choice :) "Adios, dipstick"! hehehe
Hel-lo, Samantha! :love:
Agreed FUCK FRANK!!

I think it would be been nice if Ari had made I clear to him that was nothing more than a dick for her to ride and they where over as a couple. They way it's done now it almost like he's rewarded for his douchery. He got everything he wanted. Although thinking about it a bit more, maybe she's letting him think he's still good and nothing's wrong while she goes around and has fun with everyone else.
Can someone make a mod to change Franks name to MacDoucheFace? Also I agree I hope telling Frank to eat shit and die does not hinder some future content. I would like an option were Ari stomps and crushes his eggs... To Much?

Purple Lagoon

Jun 14, 2020
Got an error in the last choice (peek or don't peek on Amy)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Day6night.rpy", line 128, in script
jump nowatchaf
ScriptError: could not find label 'nowatchaf'.

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020

The canon one is the middle one ;)

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Got an error in the last choice (peek or don't peek on Amy)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Day6night.rpy", line 128, in script
jump nowatchaf
ScriptError: could not find label 'nowatchaf'.
Uhhh, going to take a look at the script :unsure:

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020

Well, It's a difficult question but, yeah, if you don't use him like a dildo, there are some scenes that will be blocked (sorry, the canon story is that).

• Sad
Reactions: Naxos and Priappus

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Well, It's a difficult question but, yeah, if you don't use him like a dildo, there are some scenes that will be blocked (sorry, the canon story is that).
The really important question is are those scenes limited to Macdoucheface or other characters? Hopefully it won't block other characters, I don't mind missing his scenes.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes