4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Well, It's a difficult question but, yeah, if you don't use him like a dildo, there are some scenes that will be blocked (sorry, the canon story is that).
Uh, don't worry, Frank is a douchebag, but he will be pissed off a lot ;)

Reactions: Naxos

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
The really important question is are those scenes limited to Macdoucheface or other characters? Hopefully it won't block other characters, I don't mind missing his scenes.
They are limited to him, but I think the beach scene is too GOOD the miss it hehehe

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Got an error in the last choice (peek or don't peek on Amy)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Day6night.rpy", line 128, in script
jump nowatchaf
ScriptError: could not find label 'nowatchaf'.
Solved:

Download this rpy and copy it to the game folder: .

Sorry for any inconvenience.

P.S.: For android and iOS users: I will upload a new version solving the problem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cubba

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I see , I will have to wait then , deflowering and bf sex aren't my thing if I am playing FMC
From what Sylvie has outright told us and hinted, there will be a lot more non-bf sex. Till now she's been a pretty shy virgin starting to explore her sexuality, from the way she's going she's going to be exploring it a lot more and a lot more kinkier and sluttier (not in a bad way).

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
That's disappointing, seems pointless to even give us a choice
What I'm trying to say is: that's what really happened in real life. But that's why there are options also. Everyone can choose the path to follow and change things. That is: if you choose an option, different things will happen than with another option.

Last edited:

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
What I'm trying to say is: that's what really happened in real life. But that's why there are options also. Everyone can choose the path to follow and change things. That is: if you choose an option, different things will happen than with another option.
Sorry, I misunderstood your post :oops:

Reactions: Sylver Games

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
first time checking this game. Project sage vibe is strong here which I think developer may be sick of hearing lol

On the frank debate, I think what ppl may need to understand is frank the dipstick is one of the first keys for the FMC to start exploring her sexuality. He quickens the pace to future steamy sex .

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
Ok I did this play by play for my other beloved game Naughty Lyanna, So if you don't like these just face palm the post.:sneaky:
You asked for it Sylvie Dreams
You're just too funny!!! You know I love you forever now, right? :love:

Oh shit I totally missed the blue flip phone! My eyes are betraying me!
I can't believe nobody mentioned the burning cigarette, lying on the table . . . with no ashtray! :ROFLMAO:

Can we change Frank's name?
I can show you how to do that yourself, you lovable teddy bear, you :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Got an error in the last choice (peek or don't peek on Amy)

ScriptError: could not find label 'nowatchaf'.
Totally my fault. I coded that section. Originally, there were 3 choices, but Sylvie asked me to change it to 2 and 2. I messed up when I edited it. I'm sorry . . .
:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
On android after the scene where you either start or stop the relationship with Sam in the locker room, and after the *some time later* i get an error and cant ignore to continue ```

While loading <'Image' 'images/006/locker/gener25.jpg'>:
Exception: Could not load image 'images/006/locker/gener25.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Day6Pool.rpyc", line 355, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1389, in execute
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2251, in do_with
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 180, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 361, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 500, in render
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
File "renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
Exception: Could not load image 'images/006/locker/gener25.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

```

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
On android after the scene where you either start or stop the relationship with Sam in the locker room, and after the *some time later* i get an error and cant ignore to continue ```

```
We're having TONS of trouble with the Android compiler . . .
big sigh
I thought we had the problems solved.
Back to work . . .
Technical Difficulties: Please Stand By

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Totally my fault. I coded that section. Originally, there were 3 choices, but Sylvie asked me to change it to 2 and 2. I messed up when I edited it. I'm sorry . . .
:oops:
Lola!

You edited out the wrong choice.

You were supposed to leave the "Go join them" option and remove the stop watching.

tsk, tsk, tsk.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Removed any traces of meme or non game image before ze-mods make another pass with their whacker stick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sylver Games

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Day6Pool.rpyc", line 355, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1389, in execute
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2251, in do_with
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 180, in render
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 361, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 500, in render
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
File "renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image

```
That's because we changed all jpg images to webp to save space.

Anyway, I don't know why it gaves an error. I'm going to check it on my phone and correct the error as soon as possible. Sorry

Jan 7, 2019
From what Sylvie has outright told us and hinted, there will be a lot more non-bf sex. Till now she's been a pretty shy virgin starting to explore her sexuality, from the way she's going she's going to be exploring it a lot more and a lot more kinkier and sluttier (not in a bad way).
More like turning herself into a cock hungry cum dump

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
"she has recently started a relationship with her boyfriend Frank. Frank is the captain of the high school basketball team"

Well, at least it's NOT the football team. But why is it ALWAYS "the captain" (or "Star QB")? It's NEVER the Baseball team.

You've pretty much lost my interest.
I dunno, maybe because ppl don't generally fantasize about being with #2 or 3 or whatever? I'm no fan of the jock trope myself but you seem to be taking this kinda personally. Lol

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
OK, I'm a sucker for pretty brunette female protagonist, so I'll give it a try.

PLEASE, no incest! There's already over 900 games here with incest. Let the brother/sister/father/motherfuckers play one of those.
But incest is best! The family that lays together stays together. Lol

I hear ya tho. I feel the same way about anal.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeardedJack
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes