4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
Looks good... just one problem I think people are missing... the mom is floating...
No, that's not it at all . . . They're actually 'moonwalking' backward! Theresa is just really, really good at it :)

Seriously, though . . . there's a superconducting magnet embedded in the sidewalk right there. She's just momentarily "mag-lev'd".

Okay, that's all I got . . .

As for render quality, I'm not a graphic artist. All I can say is that I prefer the level of detail in the originals.

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
Nope, there's not a way to avoid Jacob now, but you will be able to avoid another encounters with him in future updates.

Please, understand that some scenes are unavoidable because they are needed for story purposes, nothing more, nothing less.

Yes, the squirt is hot, hehehe.

Thank you for your kind works!
I realy like your game game. The scen is good but I think it is not a good decison to make this scene unavoidable. It is the most important decision for Arizona in this update. There are good reason for different outcomes! In this update there are lot of decisons before this scene that seems to influence Arizonas attitude towards Jacob, but it ends always the same with this scene! That is why it does not matter what the player decide. But in a game it should be important what a player decide!

Another problem is that the scene is unrealistic because it is in public, as player you can develop arizona to show her boobs voluntary public and make a public blowjob but she is far away from public sex. In the update before she is very embaressed if the player decide to strip her down during the patygame. That is why there is something missing that influencess her to strip full naked and do sex in public, so it would be good to add some scenes so that it is comprehensible that she does something like that in public. (maybe with Samantha, she as enough influence on Arizone to make her feel comfortable beeing full naked in public) I think to get the scene with Jacob in public the player should have enough coruption points and a scene there the player decide that arizon voluntary strips full naked in public. Maybe there could be another sex-scene for players with less coruption ponints in a less public place with more clothes and the option to avoid the scene

As you all know, I am always trying to improve the game in one way or another. This time what I am trying to do is to give you more graphic quality. The result that I have achieved is here:

View attachment 801114
View attachment 801115
What do you think? Do you prefer the old or the new renders?
I prefer the older ones!

Last edited:

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I realy like your game game. The scen is good but I think it is not a good decison to make this scene unavoidable. It is the most important decision for Arizona in this update. There are good reason for different outcomes! In this update there are lot of decisons before this scene that seems to influence Arizonas attitude towards Jacob, but it ends always the same with this scene! That is why it does not matter what the player decide. But in a game it should be important what a player decide!

Another problem is that the scene is unrealistic because it is in public, as player you can develop arizona to show her boobs voluntary public and make a public blowjob but she is far away from public sex. In the update before she is very embaressed if the player decide to strip her down during the patygame. That is why there is something missing that influencess her to strip full naked and do sex in public, so it would be good to add some scenes so that it is comprehensible that she does something like that in public. (maybe with Samantha, she as enough influence on Arizone to make her feel comfortable beeing full naked in public) I think to get the scene with Jacob in public the player should have enough coruption points and a scene there the player decide that arizon voluntary strips full naked in public. Maybe there could be another sex-scene for players with less coruption ponints in a less public place with more clothes and the option to avoid the scene

I prefer the older ones!
I really don't know if it makes sense to you or not what I've told in the game, but what I can assure you is that what has been told so far, happened just as it did in real life (except for certain small details like Amy's big house or cars used by the characters).

Obviously I can't say more, except that it is a shock for me that something that has happened in real life, some players see it as 'strange' or 'without logic'.

Anyway, thank you very much for the comment. There will be more options from now onwards, as there would be more fictional things to tell than before.

Last edited:

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
I really like your game game. The scene is good but I think it is not a good decision to make this scene unavoidable.
Basically, you're telling the developer that she made a poor life decision.
But, think about it, for a minute:
She was a teenager, at that time.
She'd been through a VERY traumatic event. Her long-time friend/recent 'boyfriend' acted like she wasn't even there, despite professing his 'love' for her on multiple occasions.
The boy's older brother, who obviously cared a great deal for her, looked after her in a genuinely caring way.
Yes, she was vulnerable, and indeed, Jacob could arguably have taken advantage. But, she was happy with the decision then, and she's telling us about it, now.
I think it's FASCINATING!

Another problem is that the scene is unrealistic because it is in public, . . .
Again, fact based stories are not always "realistic" . . .
If the dev made a poor decision, I would argue it was the decision to create a VN, rather than telling her story in a conventional novel. But, she's interested in computer programming, and there is little coding involved in typing out a novel to send to a publisher.

Last edited:

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
Basically, you're telling the developer that she made a poor life decision.
But, think about it, for a minute:
She was a teenager, at that time.
She'd been through a VERY traumatic event. Her long-time friend/recent 'boyfriend' acted like she wasn't even there, despite professing his 'love' for her on multiple occasions.
The boy's older brother, who obviously cared a great deal for her, looked after her in a genuinely caring way.
Yes, she was vulnerable, and indeed, Jacob could arguably have taken advantage. But, she was happy with the decision then, and she's telling us about it, now.
I think it's FASCINATING!

It was not my intention to comment the devellopers decision in her life. I do not want to judge whether the decision is a good or a bad in the game at the end of chapter 0.5.

What I mean is that I do not like that players can not make the desision on their own! The game suggests the whole time in this chapter that the player makes the important decisions but in fact the player can not make the final decision.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
WAIT WAIT WAIT... Let's clarify on something referring to Sylvie Dreams as a he is wrong as there is more then one developer... So when you talk about Sylvie Dreams you should refer to them at they... K?

Sereni, granted the scene felt abrupt and rushed but let's not forget that an event only has so many panels in it and sometimes nuance is lost when you are trying to keep the pace of the game the same.
As for the scene itself? Well Sylvie Dreams has a story to tell and this event is a turning point for Arizona so it's needed regardless of how you played. Maybe what Sylvie Dreams needs to do is change the dialog if you played prudish up to this point to reflect the player choices. Maybe the more corrupt Arizona is the more nasty her speech is. We all wish Star Lord never punched Thanos but then we would of never gotten End Game. And we would of never cried big man tears when Tony died.

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
WAIT WAIT WAIT... Let's clarify on something referring to Sylvie Dreams as a he is wrong as there is more then one developer... So when you talk about Sylvie Dreams you should refer to them at they... K?
????
As far as I know, I'm the only dev. There is not 'we'.

Well, if you count in the person that is helping me with the English traduction...but he isn't part of a 'dev team' as you suggest.

Anyway, I'm not a 'he' either, but a 'she'.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
????
As far as I know, I'm the only dev. There is not 'we'.

Well, if you count in the person that is helping me with the English traduction...but he isn't part of a 'dev team' as you suggest.

Anyway, I'm not a 'he' either, but a 'she'.
OH SHIT I AM SO SORRY!
Sorry.gif
I thought you were a GUY and I assumed you worked with others because of this
Both DWR and any of us, at least, deserve a little respect for our work.
But now that I read it I understand the "US" was DWR and you.
Because I though you were a guy I was being a snowflake because people were referring to you as a she...

EDIT: yes Naxos I totally deserve that facepalm

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylver Games

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
OH SHIT I AM SO SORRY!
View attachment 802401
I thought you were a GUY and I assumed you worked with others because of this

But now that I read it I understand the "US" was DWR and you.
Because I though you were a guy I was being a snowflake because people were referring to you as a she...

EDIT: yes Naxos I totally deserve that facepalm
Hahaha Beardy my friend, i was laughing hard at your post knowing just how wrong you were. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the laugh I needed it.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Shoot, I forgot that this was one of those female protagonist messes.
It's hard to choose any of those options when you're playing the opposite role.

• Angry
Reactions: Deephole

Mrbanjo

Feb 11, 2019
So this is a copy of Project Sage Act 1. I like this as well and it's keeping going between updates.

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Hi guys!

After having seen the results so tight in the last poll I've posted for patrons, I made the decision to make a middle ground between the old renders and the new ones, as you can see in the images below (spoiler ones from next update). I hope you like them!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Hi guys!

After having seen the results so tight in the last poll I've posted for patrons, I made the decision to make a middle ground between the old renders and the new ones, as you can see in the images below (spoiler ones from next spoiler). I hope you like them!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well I love your work but I'm guessing this is a spoiler and there's a route with Asshole Frank in it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lola Adjani

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Well I love your work but I'm guessing this is a spoiler and there's a route with Asshole Frank in it?
It's more complex than this, but basically there are two main routes: in the first one you cut the relationship with Frank, in the second one you treat Frank as a fuck-toy.

But as I say, the options are more complex than that, you'll see!

At this moment, 50% of the new update is ready (more or less) and there are 315 renders and 7 animations

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
It's more complex than this, but basically there are two main routes: in the first one you cut the relationship with Frank, in the second one you treat Frank as a fuck-toy.

But as I say, the options are more complex than that, you'll see!
Well as far as I'm concerned I love Arizona {game and girl} and Frank fucked up so he loses out.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
At 1 point I had an issue on android. Anyone played version 5 on android with it working perfectly recently?

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
At 1 point I had an issue on android. Anyone played version 5 on android with it working perfectly recently?
Seems like there are 2 missed renders on android version, but nothing important. I will try to solve any android issue for next update.

I need a new compiler for that. Seems like my actual android compiler brings errors to the game (I don't know why).

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Reactions: BeardedJack
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes