4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Naxos is right, some unavoidable scenes are there for the story development.

Let's get realistic, this is female protagonist game where Ari is willing to know more about her sexuality. We have some other games like mine in those aspects.

Be assured that in future updates there will be avoidable content, but also some unavoidable content that has the sole purpose of evolving story.

At the moment you are still getting to know the characters (and there are still some more to be presented) and the story has to evolve. The plot is more complex than what has been seen so far.

One think I would like you to know is that
I am making a huge change in the dialogs of the whole game to adapt them better to the English language and to give more depth to the story according to the decisions you have made during the game.

This means that probably, the saves you have will not work once the new update is released. But don't be alarmed, this will be the last time something like this happens because, once the new update is released, the dialogs will not be modified anymore (please, understand that these modifications are imperative for a better quality of the game and for a greater immersion in it).
Thanks Sylvie

Personally I hope the unavoidable stuff is very minor as it's something I really dislike, but as always it's up to you to do what you want with your game and story. ;)

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I must say that while I will try all routes of the game what I saw in the unavoidable scene has made me hate the bf so I hope we can ditch him and then he will be proper miserable as while he thinks sex with others is fun the one person he loves and wants to do it for more reasons won't want to.

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I must say that while I will try all routes of the game what I saw in the unavoidable scene has made me hate the bf so I hope we can ditch him and then he will be proper miserable as while he thinks sex with others is fun the one person he loves and wants to do it for more reasons won't want to.
There will be options to do what you want with Frank ;)

Anyway, Patrons think this:
Screenshot_2020-08-09-03-00-36-056_com.patreon.android.jpg

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
the M.C in this game sure gets around alot...i can list about 20 games with this guy in them
ah well looking forward to trying this game out....

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Probable dates (but not definitive yet) for next update:

August, 18th: Ultra-Mega Fan and Mega Fan Patrons.
August, 22th: Mega Supporter Patrons.
August, 25th: Tester Patrons.
August, 28th: Game Supporter Patrons.
August, 30th: Public Release.

Last edited:

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
Gotta say, I like how the protagonist, while inexperienced, isn't a naive idiot (unlike, say, in Chloe 18), she's simply exploring a kinkyness she's only recently become aware of and while nervous, knows what she wants. Or at least, tries to figure out what she wants.
That's pretty well stated, but the incredible stupidity and single-mindedness of Chloe is what makes that game so absolutely hilarious!!!
Arizona has a few humorous bits, but it's more about the coming-of-age of a young girl, albeit later than most (thanks, Patreon).
I like how she could very well be a real girl, living a real life. It's easy to get 'attached' to her :)

(I don't know if the folks at Patreon are prudes, or just scared to death of lawsuits, but they insist that no fictional character be involved in sexual activity until the "magical" age of 18, when people are instantly transformed from children to adults).

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Definitive release dates for next update:

August, 17th: God, Ultra-Mega Fan and Mega Fan Patrons.
August, 21th: Mega Supporter Patrons.
August, 24th: Tester Patrons.
August, 27th: Game Supporter Patrons.
August, 29th: Public Release.

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Since the release date of the 0.05 update is approaching (29th), I leave you here the news of it:

-442 new renders (1251 overall).

-17 new animations (46 overall).

-Updated character thumbnails!

-New stylistic changes!

-Players' choices are now tracked more accurately. This will allow more options for future dialog, giving greater depth to the characters.

-Because of the extensive overhaul, old saves will almost certainly not work properly. I'm afraid I have to ask everyone to start from the beginning. I promise, this is the last time I will ask you to do so. I think it will be worth it, though. The game is much more "polished" now, and the dialogs are much more specific to the players' previous choices (and future ones, as well).

Hope you'll enjoy it!

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Since the release date of the 0.05 update is approaching (29th), I leave you here the news of it:

-442 new renders (1251 overall).

-17 new animations (46 overall).

-Updated character thumbnails!

-New stylistic changes!

-Players' choices are now tracked more accurately. This will allow more options for future dialog, giving greater depth to the characters.

-Because of the extensive overhaul, old saves will almost certainly not work properly. I'm afraid I have to ask everyone to start from the beginning. I promise, this is the last time I will ask you to do so. I think it will be worth it, though. The game is much more "polished" now, and the dialogs are much more specific to the players' previous choices (and future ones, as well).

Hope you'll enjoy it!
LOVE, THIS, FUCKEN, AWESOME, GAME!!! L O V E I T!!! but... FUCK FRANK!!!

Thank you so much for making options where Ari can be a sexy AND a smart girl. LOVE IT! I can't want for more... hope Jacob is not an asshole as I'd love for Ari to use him as a rebound and rub some salt into Franks break up wounds. "Hey bro, so you really fucked up with Ari because guess what I just popped that cherry. Man the things she did to me because of her hatred of you... You really fucked up. Hey now don't get angry with us, YOUR the one who wanted an "open relationship"." I know bitchy but KARMAAAA!

You've got to do a crossover with DWR Games I think your games would complement each other. And if you can cross pollinate your fan base it will be even better. AT MINIMUM, a meta reference where Ari plays Naughty Lyanna and Lyanna plays Arizona.

And for the Frank fans. I don't hate him for his creed I hate him for making assumptions, neglecting her, not checking first with Arizona and considering her feelings. Douche just wanted to throw her into the deep end of the swingers live style without even giving her floaties let alone swimming lessons. Talk about peer pressure, Not cool. But Hey you need conflict for a good story. I just want the best for Arizona and for her the get justice for any wrong done to her.

But, Sylvie Dreams A new fan of your work is born this day! XOXOX

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylver Games

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
this game if he dev want it,could be better for (Good Girl Gone Bad)and (Project SAGE) ,but I see him being very conservative in the sex scenes,so far we have seen very few sex scenes with the beautiful protagonist,I hope to see much more in the future.

Last edited:

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
this game if he dev want it,could be better for (Good Girl Gone Bad)and (Project SAGE) ,but I see him being very conservative in the sex scenes,so far we have seen very few sex scenes with the beautiful protagonist,I hope to see much more in the future.
You can be sure than there will be more hot scenes as the plot progresses!

Reactions: Priappus

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
LOVE, THIS, FUCKEN, AWESOME, GAME!!! L O V E I T!!! but... FUCK FRANK!!!

Thank you so much for making options where Ari can be a sexy AND a smart girl. LOVE IT! I can't want for more... hope Jacob is not an asshole as I'd love for Ari to use him as a rebound and rub some salt into Franks break up wounds. "Hey bro, so you really fucked up with Ari because guess what I just popped that cherry. Man the things she did to me because of her hatred of you... You really fucked up. Hey now don't get angry with us, YOUR the one who wanted an "open relationship"." I know bitchy but KARMAAAA!
Actually, that sounds more like something FRANK would say. Jacob would surely be more 'tactful' and considerate of his brother, but I do get your point. I would expect Jacob to give Frank a more 'left-handed' "thank you", for being 'generous' with his girlfriend :)

You've got to do a crossover with DWR Games I think your games would complement each other. And if you can cross pollinate your fan base it will be even better. AT MINIMUM, a meta reference where Ari plays Naughty Lyanna and Lyanna plays Arizona.
That would surely be interesting, at least for an isolated event or two, in both respective games. Lyanna and Arizona are quite different though, in that Lyanna's excitement comes from the RISK of being caught. She actually panics when she DOES get caught (at least, in the early goings). That wasn't NEARLY as much fun for her. Ari, conversely, 'gets wet' when she knows someone is watching! Both girls' attitudes are evolving though, so a crossover event might actually make sense (and be a helluva lot of FUN)!

And for the Frank fans. I don't hate him for his creed I hate him for making assumptions, neglecting her, not checking first with Arizona and considering her feelings. Douche just wanted to throw her into the deep end of the swingers live style without even giving her floaties let alone swimming lessons. Talk about peer pressure, Not cool. But Hey you need conflict for a good story. I just want the best for Arizona and for her the get justice for any wrong done to her.
That's a good assessment of Frank. I don't see him as a "bad guy", just a clueless (and a bit self-centered) 'little boy'. He has a lot to learn, and this "lesson" might just cost him his magnificent girlfriend!!! She's still undecided about what to do with him. (Samantha has given her some 'interesting' advice, depending upon a previous choice, and Ari is thinking more about it). It seems obvious though, life with Frank will never be the same as it was . . . not for a very long time, anyway.

As for Jacob, we probably won't see any of him for a while. He was home on a short leave. He might get reassigned to the nearby base, within a couple of weeks, so have to wait and see. Maybe some phone calls/texts/video chats in the meanwhile . . . dunno.

But, Sylvie Dreams A new fan of your work is born this day! XOXOX
You're not alone, and I think the crowd size will increase when the gen pop gets a look at the new update! There are new characters who open up a realm of tantalizing possibilities for our dear girl :)

One thing I'd like to see is some sort of "next time, on 'Arizona - the game'" teaser preview . . . just enough to make me 'drool'! hahaha

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
If you read the opening sequences when you first launch the game, instead of blowing past them, you learn that "she" is writing about events that occurred in HER life, as well as the lives of her friends. Arizona, Samantha, Frank, Jacob . . . ALL of these characters could be based on real people, and that's what makes this story so fascinating for me.

Not everybody's life is a 'fuck fest', and not every developer creates for people looking for a "quick wank". If you're not in this one for the "long haul", you'd be wise to move on to any one of thousands of other projects that cater to "one-handed" players.

However, if you have patience, I suspect you will be amply rewarded. :)

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes