4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I don't understand why, I've tested the code now and it works perfectly with topless choice at the beach.

I have played the game also, chosing go topless at the beach, and it carry over to the next update without problems...
Hi Sylvie

If you want to test here is a save 9-1 Is saved from version .02 I just replayed it now to make sure the choice was right.. she went topless, and fooled around with Frank at the beach.

9-2 is the save from V.04 where it doesn't register.

Save 9-3 is at the beach where you can choose to investigate if anyone needs it to trigger the topless scene.

Reactions: Sylver Games

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I haven't played this game yet. I have been debating and decided to ask a few questions first. I like female protag games with an element of blackmail content is there any or do you plan to add any? I dont mind incest but I have read some people not wanting it in this game and if you want to add it I advise you to make it optional. Based on your answer I may play this game sooner rather then later but I will definitely play it some time.

Reactions: Sylver Games

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I haven't played this game yet. I have been debating and decided to ask a few questions first. I like female protag games with an element of blackmail content is there any or do you plan to add any? I dont mind incest but I have read some people not wanting it in this game and if you want to add it I advise you to make it optional. Based on your answer I may play this game sooner rather then later but I will definitely play it some time.
There will be blackmail for sure!. With 0.06 update you will see hints from where the blackmail will come from...:cool:

For now, I don't have any plans of incest for Ari.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I think it would be BIZARRE for the boyfriend to REMAIN "the boyfriend", and I'd bet a patron poll would say exactly that. The brother certainly wouldn't approve, and the best friend . . . well, I would expect her to 'flat-out' NOT ALLOW IT! She seems to have 'quite a thing' for dear Ari :)
Since the boyfriend is one of the main catalysts for Arizona's burgeoning sexual experimentation, maybe he's going to be one of those guys that gets off thinking about his girl having sex with other men and women? Maybe he'll be one of those guys who gets off on watching?
I think we should let Sylvie Dreams develop more of the story before asking her to "dump the boyfriend."

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Hi Sylvie

If you want to test here is a save 9-1 Is saved from version .02 I just replayed it now to make sure the choice was right.. she went topless, and fooled around with Frank at the beach.

9-2 is the save from V.04 where it doesn't register.

Save 9-3 is at the beach where you can choose to investigate if anyone needs it to trigger the topless scene.
The only thing I can think of is that the saves from version 0.02 do not register well with the 0.04 update. Sorry guys, it happened in some other games.

I beg you to start a new game, because, checked the code, it's correct.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: Naxos and Deephole

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
"... maybe he's going to be one of those guys that gets off thinking about his girl having sex with other men and women? Maybe he'll be one of those guys who gets off on watching?
Yeah, from the things he's said, I think you're correct.

I think we should let Sylvie Dreams develop more of the story before asking her to "dump the boyfriend."
Again, I agree with you. I just think, in light of recent 'events', it would be very strange if there was no change in their relationship. Personally, I don't have a preference for what happens next . . . I want #Sylvie Dreams to tell HER story!

***Speaking of which . . . Sylvie . . . you mentioned that parts of this game are taken from your real life. Does that mean you too are a green-eyed redhead with a cute butt???
heheheeeeeehehehe ;):p:unsure::)

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I'm a redhead and I have green eyes, but not sure about the cute butt, hahaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, what difference does it make if I'm a girl or a boy? We're here for the game, right? :giggle:

If I'm not mistaken, the "Good Girl Gone Bad" dev is also a girl!!

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Seems that discord link doesn't work, here you have a new link:

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
Anyway, what difference does it make if I'm a girl or a boy? We're here for the game, right? :giggle:
I'm just messin' with you. I like WHO you are . . . don't care WHAT you are :)

If you rename her Alabama it unlocks incest content
Actually, consenting adult incest (consanguinamorous sexual orientation) comprises about 4% of the human population (according to the most reliable, albeit limited data), and is distributed fairly evenly around the globe. It's not found in Alabama more than anywhere else on the planet. As far as incest that involves children, coercion, or rape . . . I haven't seen any data.

Suffice it to say, that's a tired, baseless sterotype . . . of course, that's just my opinion
(If you renamed her San Francisco, would she turn into a gay man)?

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I had to start over to get the topless thing to register right, as others mentioned.

I am confused, though, why she would lie when asked when she last paid tribute to herself when I've already had her rub one out twice, this week? Once at night. Once at the beach.

Was there a time lapse I missed?

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I had to start over to get the topless thing to register right, as others mentioned.

I am confused, though, why she would lie when asked when she last paid tribute to herself when I've already had her rub one out twice, this week? Once at night. Once at the beach.

Was there a time lapse I missed?
She didn't tell Frank about THAT masturbation seeing Jacob and Sam together at the beach for obvious reasons. She only tells him (depending on your decissions) about masturbating with the game at night, masturbating that same day or that she didn't remember exactly (if you haven't chosen to masturbate in any election)

Last edited:
Reactions: Deephole

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
She didn't tell Frank about THAT masturbation seeing Jacob and Sam together at the beach for obvious reasons. She only tells him (depending on your decissions) about masturbating with the game at night or masturbating that same day.
Couldn't she just say the day she did without giving details of what was going on? It's not like with the answer she gave of a week and a half ago was giving any details. think the point of truth or dare is to to be honest, or drink if you're not willing to be. You don't have to disclose all details unless a second question comes up. At that point, drink.

As an alternative, if you want to leave things mostly the same. You could put tell the truth in quotation marks.

• Angry
Reactions: Deephole

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Couldn't she just say the day she did without giving details of what was going on? It's not like with the answer she gave of a week and a half ago was giving any details. think the point of truth or dare is to to be honest, or drink if you're not willing to be. You don't have to disclose all details unless a second question comes up. At that point, drink.
Ok, that's one way of looking at it. She just chooses to say it. I don't see the problem in that, but I'll check if she should give less details.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes