• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Nice story with good writing. Pretty MC with realistic body proportions. As far as the story goes, I find this to be actually believable. The MC has a handsome boyfriend that is pushing her to do sexual things, as horny teenage boys always do. Her best friend is boy crazy, regaling the MC with stories of her sexual exploits. And to top it off, there are other girls looking to poach her boyfriend, making her consider what actions she'll have to take to keep him faithful. All of these elements are influencing the MC to be more bold, more provocative.
I'm looking forward to seeing how the story progresses.
Thank you very much for your kind words!! I hope you like the new update 0.04 (public release: july 30)

Reactions: Priappus

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Nice story with good writing. Pretty MC with realistic body proportions. As far as the story goes, I find this to be actually believable. The MC has a handsome boyfriend that is pushing her to do sexual things, as horny teenage boys always do. Her best friend is boy crazy, regaling the MC with stories of her sexual exploits. And to top it off, there are other girls looking to poach her boyfriend, making her consider what actions she'll have to take to keep him faithful. All of these elements are influencing the MC to be more bold, more provocative.
I'm looking forward to seeing how the story progresses.
I would love to see more comments like this as reviews! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Reactions: Deephole

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Asking a question about if they planned to have a route in the future with that content or not is not bugging the dev or changing the game so get off my butt please its a simple question with no reason for your comment.
when you tell him if you do not do a lesbian route I do not download it this is called blackmail.
you did not just make a comment but you try to push it. this game is amazing just the way it is.

Jan 7, 2019
when you tell him if you do not do a lesbian route I do not download it this is called blackmail.
you did not just make a comment but you try to push it. this game is amazing just the way it is.
ya blackmail by asking a question when i wanted to know if it was an option in the future if it wasn't then its not my type of game because right now there is no games that you are a female mc that has that option so simple question. if i want a run in the mill type experience of a female slowly corrupting herself to keep said boyfriend then boyfriend isn't worth the time and atm neither is this game if i'm going to get hell for asking a question on an open forum to ask said question.

• Angry
Reactions: HaremGamesHater

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Ok so well screw work, Ari is more important.

Sylvie Dreams one typo I picked up, after Sam and Ari shopping when Ari is thinking about Sam's comments you call Sam "he" instead of "she".

I really liked the Amber scenes and I'll echo Darknesssilent comment about hoping we can drop frank completely. I was liking his influence, but after this update, I'd happily see him gone and a continuation of what happened in the street.

P.S The link for discord doesn't work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sylver Games

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
ya blackmail by asking a question when i wanted to know if it was an option in the future if it wasn't then its not my type of game because right now there is no games that you are a female mc that has that option so simple question. if i want a run in the mill type experience of a female slowly corrupting herself to keep said boyfriend then boyfriend isn't worth the time and atm neither is this game if i'm going to get hell for asking a question on an open forum to ask said question.
No dude, Gregoris is right, you could have simply left it as "will there be an option to go les?" adding on the if not I'm not downloading, then becomes blackmail and manipulation. You crossed the line from question to demand and entitlement.

As I said above, I share your sentiment on the boyfriend but if Sylvie Dreams wants to keep him in as the boyfriend and continue like that, that is her prerogative and we have to accept it. I'm not going to stop to even threaten to stop playing because of it, that's just childish. If the story continues on to a point someone doesn't like it, then well, they'll have to decide to move on or keep playing.

As for your comments about the female mc games that have don't have that content, there are plenty. Two off the top of the mind are Bright Past which has a les only option if you wish, just don't do the male ones and possibly even more to your liking as it's closer to this is Naughty Lyanna an incredibly good game, designed to be pure les only, but with some male action on the side for those of us that prefer that.

Edit, aslo your question about les options is actually already answered on the very first page by the Sylvie Dreams and I'm sure the answer will make you happy.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Arizona [v0.04] Sylvie Dreams

Original Size: 721 MB
Compressed Size: 125 MB

Win/Linux: - - -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Last edited:

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Ok so well screw work, Ari is more important.

Sylvie Dreams one typo I picked up, after Sam and Ari shopping when Ari is thinking about Sam's comments you call Sam "he" instead of "she".

I really liked the Amber scenes and I'll echo Darknesssilent comment about hoping we can drop frank completely. I was liking his influence, but after this update, I'd happily see him gone and a continuation of what happened in the street.

P.S The link for discord doesn't work.
Oh, I will correct that mistake, sorry!

Frank is walking in the edge, that's all I can say for now :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Oh, I will correct that mistake, sorry!

Frank is walking in the edge, that's all I can say for now :ROFLMAO:
Nice.

And I meant what I said earlier about screw work. I literally dropped what I had to do this morning for it at home to play with Ari. Got to take advantage while I can. Might be back in the office from monday for the first time in nearly 5 months thanks to the covid crap.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
You did not just ask a question, you put a condition behind, "is it like that? because if not, I am out..." that is emotional blackmail, you give a question but put a condition on it hoping that the guilt she will feel of not answering your expectations will push her to make the game your way... if you did not do it on purpose, the crap you are getting now should be a nice reminder to not do the same thing next time, and if you just do not care and insist on it, well, in that case, you just diserved to get your nose rubbed in it...

On another subject, thank you Sylvie Dreams, a nice little party... ^^
I thought it would come later on, the big clash with the boyfriend view of love, so now I am really curious how you are going to turn this in the future updates...

Last edited:

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Looks like it got updates very often and the story idea from the description sounds cool.
So sad we can't participate in the last group fun..
I hope she will become some sort of whore and im scared that this game will be 100% focused on exhibitionism

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
You did not just ask a question, you put a condition behind, "is like that? because if not, I am out..." that is emotional blackmail, you give a question but put a condition on it hoping that the guilt she will feel of not answering your expectations will push her to make the game your way... if you did not do it on purpose, the crap you are getting now should be a nice reminder to not do the same thing next time, and if you just do not care insist on it, well, in that case, you just diserved to get your nose rubbed in it...

On another subject, thank you Sylvie Dreams, a nice little party... ^^
I thought it would come later on, the big clash with the boyfriend view of love, so now I am really curious you are going to turn this in the future updates...
There will be lesbian content for sure in future updates, you can all rest assured, hahaha, but it will not be an exclusive path. Ari is/will be 'bi'.

Thank you for all your kind words Zorlun!

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Looks like it got updates very often and the story idea from the description sounds cool.
So sad we can't participate in the last group fun..
I hope she will become some sort of whore and im scared that this game will be 100% focused on exhibitionism
She has to be corrupted first. And no, It's not only exhibitionism.

Thinking about that, Ari is not a full exhibitionist yet....give me time to develop the story! :sneaky:

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes