4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
went topless at the beach by now Ari acts like it never happened.
I dont know what this means. There are some if and elif in the script that moves along with that topless thing. If you didn't go topless, some scenes don't trigger. :)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
went topless at the beach by now Ari acts like it never happened.
I dont know what this means. There are some if and elif in the script that moves along with that topless thing. If you didn't go topless, some scenes don't trigger. :)
I had the same thing, but didn't say anything because I wasn't 100% sure I'd rolled back to try the route without it.
May save was from when she flopped on to the bed in the bikini.

Luckily I still had a save from her using the WC at the beach, so I could replay it all quickly.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I hope that Ari can dump her boyfriend in the next update.

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
I like the game, had the same problem with the topless beach thing and then couldn't do it while sunbathing. Not sure about the poll I think we should have the choice to dump his ass anyway

Reactions: JokerLeader

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I like the game, had the same problem with the topless beach thing and then couldn't do it while sunbathing. Not sure about the poll I think we should have the choice to dump his ass anyway
If you don't go topless on the beach, Ari doesn't see the logic in sunbathing topless on the balcony with Bob watching. It's as simple as it sound (if you open the script you will see that it's programmed like that).

About the poll, Patrons have the right to vote on what they want in certain respects. That's one of the reasons why they support the project monetarily.

I love that you like the game. Thanks for your words! :)

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
There will be a poll to let Patrons decide about it :giggle:
whoa wait, poll to decide? that seems like it would be a major part of the story, don't you as dev already have that planned out? or do you just want to pin down one route and not have to worry about branching? don't YOU know what you want to do?

if not, now i'm concerned a little bit... polls are nice and all to gauge interest, get patrons involved, and maybe adjust things or looks, feedback, whatever, but... games made by poll rarely turn out well. hopefully this ends up being the exception if so, i was liking it a lot and really hoping success for this game.

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
whoa wait, poll to decide? that seems like it would be a major part of the story, don't you as dev already have that planned out? or do you just want to pin down one route and not have to worry about branching? don't YOU know what you want to do?

if not, now i'm concerned a little bit... polls are nice and all to gauge interest, get patrons involved, and maybe adjust things or looks, feedback, whatever, but... games made by poll rarely turn out well. hopefully this ends up being the exception if so, i was liking it a lot and really hoping success for this game.
Plot is already planned, I'm programming 0.06 update right now, but I WANT Patrons decide about Frank being THE boyfriend or a friend with benefits. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deephole and Naxos

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Plot is already planned, I'm programming 0.06 update right now, but I WANT Patrons decide about Frank being THE boyfriend or a friend with benefits. Nothing more, nothing less.
I want to make one thing clear: the story has been decided for a long time until version 0.30 (just think that we are at 0.04) and the votes, basically, are to see where to lean certain things in the script.

Thanks for the comments!

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
I think it would be BIZARRE for the boyfriend to REMAIN "the boyfriend", and I'd bet a patron poll would say exactly that. The brother certainly wouldn't approve, and the best friend . . . well, I would expect her to 'flat-out' NOT ALLOW IT! She seems to have 'quite a thing' for dear Ari :)

It would seem more likely that he becomes a periodic 'plaything' . . . 'ride him hard and put him away wet' kind of thing. Or, she could just blow him off, all together . . . either way makes more sense than 'business as usual'.

As for 'upcoming lesbian content', yeah that seems very apparent. I'm thinking about the phone call from the old friend: The things she says leads me to believe she's full lesbian . . . we'll have to wait and see.

The things the best friend has been saying . . . seems like SHE is about to discover a "bi" element of HER sexual orientation! I anticipate FUN TIMES ahead!!!

Let's try to keep in mind, too: Sylvie Dreams is a "noob" . . . this is her first project. Rather than push her toward complicated story branching code, maybe we should encourage her to continue with the story she wants to tell . . . It's getting very interesting!
(y'all owe me 2 cents, now)

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
I understand you want to get Patrons involved as they pay, but it still seems like a major branching choice and as it sounds it seems like we won't be able to avoid him, but its your game and you should make the one you want

As for the topless thing what I meant was that it didn't carry over my choice to be topless at the beach to the next update

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
There will be a poll to let Patrons decide about it :giggle:
I understand the poll idea to get the patreons involved in what they are paying for, but still there should be a choice no matter what, like dump him, keep him as a boyfriend or friend with benefits, i think in the long run this branching will benefit you more with the players.
If you want to do a poll you can still do but instead of choosing the outcome of their relationship, do one for the branching choice that could come out in the next update, before the other choices are implemented, just a idea.

The game is amazing, even if you are a new dev, i can see a lot of potential in you, and i know it's your game, and you should do what you want, but if you do a game that have choices that impact the story and the character, don't take away the players choice.

Love the Game, Good luck ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylver Games

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I understand you want to get Patrons involved as they pay, but it still seems like a major branching choice and as it sounds it seems like we won't be able to avoid him, but its your game and you should make the one you want

As for the topless thing what I meant was that it didn't carry over my choice to be topless at the beach to the next update
I don't understand why, I've tested the code now and it works perfectly with topless choice at the beach.

I have played the game also, chosing go topless at the beach, and it carry over to the next update without problems...

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I understand the poll idea to get the patreons involved in what they are paying for, but still there should be a choice no matter what, like dump him, keep him as a boyfriend or friend with benefits, i think in the long run this branching will benefit you more with the players.
If you want to do a poll you can still do but instead of choosing the outcome of their relationship, do one for the branching choice that could come out in the next update, before the other choices are implemented, just a idea.

The game is amazing, even if you are a new dev, i can see a lot of potential in you, and i know it's your game, and you should do what you want, but if you do a game that have choices that impact the story and the character, don't take away the players choice.

Love the Game, Good luck ^^
Making a Poll doesn't mean that there won't be options for players in the game itself, give the game time to develop further :)

A lot of thanks for your comments!

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes