• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I enjoyed playing the game. Sadly the whole scene with images named bañocol was not visible for me, so I had to look into the images folder. Special characters in filenames and programming code may theoretically be supported in a lot of cases but in reality it's a whole different story. I'm running the game on Linux, but I guess that MacOs and Android may have similar problems. So you might want to change the names of this scene's images and avoid similar cases in future versions.

Another thing I noticed was that you don't embed the portrait of the currently speaking character into the text box plane but onto the main image plane. It's a bit confusing that it stays visible when you press h to hide the ui. It's your choice to change or leave it.

Yeah, those two things aside the game is promising to stay good. So I hope you'll continue to create it, I'll definitely have another go in the future.
Android users don't have the problem you're talking about (because I tried the game on Android myself). On MacOS I don't know, but I can try it on my old Mac to see how it goes. Unfortunately it didn't work with Linux and I'm not familiar with its operation, sorry.

Regarding the code, I understand what you are saying, but at the time I preferred to leave it like this, as a kind of watermark, I'm sorry that in your case it is annoying, but I like that personal touch ;)

Thank you for your words, I will continue to work on improving the game

Reactions: cuthbert_binns

adrie4u

Feb 14, 2019
Finished the current version (0.0.2). I liked the development of Arizona in the game, can't wait for the next episode.
Small error at the end of the game where it can't find the label 'jump day2hom', it's missing the e on the end.
Only one thing I don't like is the font used, it is less readable as it looks all to be in bold.

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Finished the current version (0.0.2). I liked the development of Arizona in the game, can't wait for the next episode.
Small error at the end of the game where it can't find the label 'jump day2hom', it's missing the e on the end.
Only one thing I don't like is the font used, it is less readable as it looks all to be in bold.
People seem to prefer other fonts, so I'll look for something new

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Sylvie Dreams The second choice has If Corruption >=3 then Corruption +1, but there is only one corruption point that is attainable before this. So there is no way to get this corruption point because the default is 0. Did you possible mean to make the 3 a 1?

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Sylvie Dreams The second choice has If Corruption >=3 then Corruption +1, but there is only one corruption point that is attainable before this. So there is no way to get this corruption point because the default is 0. Did you possible mean to make the 3 a 1?
It's made that way on purpose, in next updates there will be the possibility to wear the slutty uniform, but not so soon in the game, hence the need for more corruption that can't be obtained yet

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Hey everyone,

If you like the game, help me to keep doing more content: consider donating, please!

This is something that I can't keep doing for ever if it doesn't pay some costs. It takes time from my job and famiy, even though it started out as a hobby.

Thank you all for your support!

Yours,

Sylvie Dreams

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I enjoyed playing the game. Sadly the whole scene with images named bañocol was not visible for me, so I had to look into the images folder. Special characters in filenames and programming code may theoretically be supported in a lot of cases but in reality it's a whole different story. I'm running the game on Linux, but I guess that MacOs and Android may have similar problems. So you might want to change the names of this scene's images and avoid similar cases in future versions.

Another thing I noticed was that you don't embed the portrait of the currently speaking character into the text box plane but onto the main image plane. It's a bit confusing that it stays visible when you press h to hide the ui. It's your choice to change or leave it.

Yeah, those two things aside the game is promising to stay good. So I hope you'll continue to create it, I'll definitely have another go in the future.
I have ressolved the issue with the 'bañocol' scene and I will try to upload 0.02b version today

Reactions: Zorlun

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Arizona update 0.02b

Changelog:
Fixed the positioning of the characters' images in the dialogue box
Changed the main font
Fixed linux issue with "bañocol" renders (school bathroom scene on second day)
Changed some transitions

PC:
Mac:
Android:
iOS:

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Putting the finishing touches to version 0.04 (probably available for the higher level Patrons tomorrow or the day after). It means that public version will be avaliable around first day of August, more or less!

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
V 0.04 update for Mega Fans tier has just been released!

These are the dates planned for the rest of the tiers:

-July 22: Mega Supporter Tier

-July 25: Tester Tier

-July 28: Game Supporter Tier

-July 30: Public release

Last edited:
Reactions: mordred93

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Nice story with good writing. Pretty MC with realistic body proportions. As far as the story goes, I find this to be actually believable. The MC has a handsome boyfriend that is pushing her to do sexual things, as horny teenage boys always do. Her best friend is boy crazy, regaling the MC with stories of her sexual exploits. And to top it off, there are other girls looking to poach her boyfriend, making her consider what actions she'll have to take to keep him faithful. All of these elements are influencing the MC to be more bold, more provocative.
I'm looking forward to seeing how the story progresses.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes