4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i really liked the latest update. i think the current crop of characters are good (adding more may complicate the story and extend development time).

i am curious as to what her “provocative schoolgirl outfit” will look like, so I hope we have enough corruption to enable this option soon.

i’m hoping there will be more shower, nude at home, exhibitionism scenes coming as well; like some crazy reason she needs to run around naked with potential of getting caught or being okay naked in public.

looking forward to the next release.

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
i really liked the latest update. i think the current crop of characters are good (adding more may complicate the story and extend development time).

i am curious as to what her “provocative schoolgirl outfit” will look like, so I hope we have enough corruption to enable this option soon.

i’m hoping there will be more shower, nude at home, exhibitionism scenes coming as well; like some crazy reason she needs to run around naked with potential of getting caught or being okay naked in public.

looking forward to the next release.
Reading this, I think you won't be disappointed at all by version 0.04 as I have it planned...

The provocative outfit its planned for the 5th day, stay tuned! ;)

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I imagine that the morning choice of choosing to shower before or after the breakfast will have its importance later also...
Maybe, maybe not, in the current version it doesn't matter, only changes Ari's outfit at breakfast

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Maybe you can think of it as a patch. I am sure Shota characters will increase the interest in the game.
Well on my part it give me a bit of the creeps, I am very broad minded on the sexual kinks, but shota does me the same than seeing the ever so sexually engage female character with a child's body in anime... too damn much near pedophilia for my taste.
(I know it is just fantasy mind you, this is just a personal feeling.)

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Maybe you can think of it as a patch. I am sure Shota characters will increase the interest in the game.
I know exactly what you mean, but so far, the script already written does not foresee any kind of shota, and, for the time being, this is how it will continue. Thanks for the advice anyway.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Arizona is so... lovable ;) and as the saying goes: A dirty mind is a joy forever. This game certainly reminds me of the fantastic Project Sage, it has the same atmosphere. Would very much like to see what becomes of this beauty.

Compliments and thanks to Sylvie Dreams !!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylver Games
Nov 24, 2018
I enjoyed playing the game. Sadly the whole scene with images named bañocol was not visible for me, so I had to look into the images folder. Special characters in filenames and programming code may theoretically be supported in a lot of cases but in reality it's a whole different story. I'm running the game on Linux, but I guess that MacOs and Android may have similar problems. So you might want to change the names of this scene's images and avoid similar cases in future versions.

Another thing I noticed was that you don't embed the portrait of the currently speaking character into the text box plane but onto the main image plane. It's a bit confusing that it stays visible when you press h to hide the ui. It's your choice to change or leave it.

Yeah, those two things aside the game is promising to stay good. So I hope you'll continue to create it, I'll definitely have another go in the future.

Edit:
Stroke out error. All scenes are okay in v0.02b now.

Last edited:

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
what do you mean for free, are you planing a public version and a pateron version ?
Patrons have access to the game beforet the rest (so I write for free to say 'public version').

I have planned to release v0.04 for patrons ealier this month and public version on August

Reactions: Zorlun and Deephole
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes