4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Arizona v0.09 just published for Game Supporter tier ($5) on Patreon and SubscribeStar:

View attachment 1038510
You are so mean to me!

I cancelled * my star (as I'd told you about before :cry:) like 2 hours before that which removes access immediately. :cry:

Guess I'll wait for public like all the other plebs :p

Edit: * Not that it's anyone's business but my reason's had nothing to do with the game, content or Sylvie. Had to cancel all my support for multiple devs for now.

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
How should the harem tag be understood in this VN? Does the female protagonist try to get a "harem" full of males?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Damn this update was error ridden. I hope just reextracting the rar works. else I got about 5 errors already.
it was missing webp files which exist in the folder already. So something wonky is going on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

every animation gives the same error. someone fucked up real good I guess? Sylvie Dreams

Last edited:
Reactions: critter

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Is this the reverse NTR? (someone steal your husband)
that's not what reverse ntr is. That's when you the MC steals someones boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband.
Also no it's not. So far I don't think there has been any actual NTR scenes aside from MC's boyfriend being mentally ill thinking it's ok to fuck everything that moves because he wants to and that his girlfriend "the mc" should accept that because he loves her.

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Damn this update was error ridden. I hope just reextracting the rar works. else I got about 5 errors already.
it was missing webp files which exist in the folder already. So something wonky is going on.

every animation gives the same error. someone fucked up real good I guess? Sylvie Dreams
An error packing the RAR files (Windows and Mac). Android file works correctly. We are gonna solve the problem right now. Stay tuned and sorry for the inconvenience.

Mr Braun

Apr 15, 2018

Yeah I got the same problem

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
An error packing the RAR files (Windows and Mac). Android file works correctly. We are gonna solve the problem right now. Stay tuned and sorry for the inconvenience.
That's alright. It's still playable just not as fun without the animations ^^

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
every animation gives the same error. someone fucked up real good I guess?
That would be me, again . . . My lack of coding experience has caused Sylvie another serious issue :oops::cry:

I'm working on the problem, now. I should have a fix for anyone who already downloaded, then a corrected upload should be ready, soon after.

It seems I have to say this after every update . . . sorry, sorry, sorry :(

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
That would be me, again . . . My lack of coding experience has caused Sylvie another serious issue :oops::cry:

I'm working on the problem, now. I should have a fix for anyone who already downloaded, then a corrected upload should be ready, soon after.

It seems I have to say this after every update . . . sorry, sorry, sorry :(
Every mistake is an experience you grow from when it comes to coding at least that's what everyone I know who codes stuff says.

sian

Jan 12, 2018
No need to sorry....you did the great job, We can wait....

XFred

Jul 31, 2019

Hi Badboll
I had the same error
The problem was that the direction to call the images was not complete.
Example:
Original:
"009/d09john3.webp" with Dissolve (.25)
Corrected:
"009/01pool/d09john3.webp" with Dissolve (.25)
and the same happened with all the other animations associated with the anim.rpy script
use the file I attached.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes