4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Not gonna lie and I know it's lame and cliche'd but I kind of like the idea of Ari giving in to him and letting force her into dressing slutty and being more exhibitionistic in class, especially if she then blocks old doucheface-mcdouceface ex bf when he wants some loving.

Basically I want her to be wilder and more open and extreme than he ever could dreamed in his wildest wettest dreams but just not for him.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Is there any worth noting NTR in this game?
there is no NTR in this game,Arizona is independent and non-aligned(as all girls her age should be)can have sex with a hundred men or women without giving explanations to anyone.I personally like NTR but in other games.

Reactions: Sylver Games

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
there is no NTR in this game,Arizona is independent and non-aligned(as all girls her age should be)can have sex with a hundred men or women without giving explanations to anyone.I personally like NTR but in other games.
Actually there is... she was in a relationship with Frank and he cheated on her (in her eyes) with another girl which as per the f95 zone definition is ntr has it made her jealous.

NTR doesn't mean a woman sleeping with other dudes, but a love interest, in this case her boyfriend, doing something with someone other than the mc. The problem is that NTR covers so many different things and everyone has different definition of what it is.

Depending on your choices she can break up with him as a result or not. If she sticks with him some could say she is NTR'ing him

moozoo

May 11, 2017
NTR doesn't mean a woman sleeping with other dudes, but a love interest, in this case her boyfriend
If the player is a male, that's hardly an NTR. Given MC is a girl, I wouldn't care if the boyfriend has some fun, I'd just ignore him and have my own fun. The fun starts when the male player sees from the perspective of male MC (not sure if the same stands for female player/MC though:)).

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If the player is a male, that's hardly an NTR. Given MC is a girl, I wouldn't care if the boyfriend has some fun, I'd just ignore him and have my own fun. The fun starts when the male player sees from the perspective of male MC (not sure if the same stands for female player/MC though:)).
That is exactly what happened, the MC, a female, had to sit and watch as her love interest, boyfriend, was 'having fun' with other girls. It is as cut and dry as it gets. She then gets the choice to stay with him, knowing what he is doing, or dump him, and become a free agent.

Reactions: Naxos
Sep 5, 2017
Sylvie posts the game here for free and completely without charge. I've never seen her soliciting monetary support from anyone here... the links to her patreon or subscribe star are there for you to use or ignore as you wish. Slyvie also takes active participation her and is as you say funding the entire effort herself. Sure a few of us support her, but I doubt the game will stop if that stopped.

I'm taking that as you being saracastic about thanking him. I think Beefy should be thanking Sylvie for taking the time and effort to develop and post the game here.

Otherwise, Beefy_McAwesomesauce when does your game that we can "bother to download and play" for free and leave happy criticism for come out? hmm?
I always find it funny when people break out the "well while don't do you do one better instead" argument. That's not a refutation of anything that was said or even a counter argument. It's at best a slightly more literate version "no u"

But, since the entire point of what I said seems to have been missed, I'll spell this out.
I think the game is decent but has a lot of things that could be improved. I'd like to support it monetarily to help it grow and become something great, but as it stands I can't really justify actually spending money when I would get almost literally nothing out of it. By lowering the barrier to entry, as far as supporting it goes, or making the reward tiers more rewarding Sylvie would likely get more money in the long run. That would be something that, I assume, she would want and we would all benefit from.

But hey, if you just want to assume that I'm an asshole for daring to criticize a publicly-available product (even when I want it to succeed), then by all means.

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
You've reiterated your position: You enjoy the results of the work she's done, and you'd like to pay her for it, but the work itself isn't worth money. You need to receive more value for your support, than just the work she does, the results of which you claim to enjoy. I get it. (Not really).

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
I always find it funny when people break out the "well while don't do you do one better instead" argument. That's not a refutation of anything that was said or even a counter argument. It's at best a slightly more literate version "no u"

But, since the entire point of what I said seems to have been missed, I'll spell this out.
I think the game is decent but has a lot of things that could be improved. I'd like to support it monetarily to help it grow and become something great, but as it stands I can't really justify actually spending money when I would get almost literally nothing out of it. By lowering the barrier to entry, as far as supporting it goes, or making the reward tiers more rewarding Sylvie would likely get more money in the long run. That would be something that, I assume, she would want and we would all benefit from.

But hey, if you just want to assume that I'm an asshole for daring to criticize a publicly-available product (even when I want it to succeed), then by all means.
This game, as with many,many others, is in development. That means people who enjoy it and see its potential, can offer to patron (which is where Patreon derives its name) it and its developers with help and support, such as financial contributions (we all take it as read you cannot or will not contribute as a developer). I think the objection other posters take to your comments, is that you believe it's good but could be better, but rather than assist, you criticise it and bemoan theres nothing in it for you. Well, how about the knowledge you contributed to making a potentially excellent game (in your view) fulfil its potential?

And of course you have the right to criticise. Just as others have the right to criticise you in turn, and you also have the right not to play the free version given its not apparently up to your 'standard'

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes