4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
I only discovered this game today and am currently playing through it.

Greatly enjoying doing so so far, but does it remind anyone else of Project Sage? Not that thats a bad thing, it just struck me the characters and feel of the game were similar

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I only discovered this game today and am currently playing through it.

Greatly enjoying doing so so far, but does it remind anyone else of Project Sage? Not that thats a bad thing, it just struck me the characters and feel of the game were similar
There are some similarities, though this one is based on a true story/real people.

Reactions: huge43

Fzk

Jun 18, 2019
The links are also written as 0.8.5, but the downloaded version is the same in the 0.8 compressed version.

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
The links are also written as 0.8.5, but the downloaded version is the same in the 0.8 compressed version.
It seems like it, but Renpy doesn't have an option to write 0.8.5 to compile the game for Android so that's why It looks like the 0.08 update. But if you install It you can see the errors are corrected like I wrote in the changelog.

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
Because Sylvie is still having issues with her crappy internet provider, I did the uploads for the pc and mac versions this time. I didn't know (until just now) where to change the version number (nor did I think to ask).

If she ever lets me build distributables again, I promise I'll do better.

• Haha
Reactions: Fzk and TheDevian

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Arizona [v0.08.5] Sylvie Dreams

Original Size Win/Linux: 785 MB
Original Size Mac: 768 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 484 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 467 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
the mega link is showing v0.08. is it a naming error?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
the mega link is showing v0.08. is it a naming error?
Look up...
Because Sylvie is still having issues with her crappy internet provider, I did the uploads for the pc and mac versions this time. I didn't know (until just now) where to change the version number (nor did I think to ask).

If she ever lets me build distributables again, I promise I'll do better.

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I highly doubt that. Maybe 5% of it is but not more.
Wow, are you trying to change my life claiming that only 5% of the game's content is true?. BRAVO! :cautious:

I never said that all the content is based in real life events (maybe around a 40-50%) . . . but hey, I have found someone who knows my life better than me!! Are you interested in 'invent' my biography?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wow, are you trying to change my life claiming that only 5% of the game's content is true?. BRAVO! :cautious:

I never said that all the content is based in real life events (maybe around a 40-50%) . . . but hey, I have found someone who knows my life better than me!! Are you interested in 'invent' my biography?
Maybe that is their way of asking for pics/videos ...but you won't get anywhere if you can't ask nicely. :p

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
Maybe that is their way of asking for pics/videos ...but you won't get anywhere if you can't ask nicely. :p
You and I (among many others) know that she has posted pics . . . headshots, anyway . . . and she does resemble Arizona. :love:

She suggested there may be other "types" of pics, but made it clear those aren't for us. :censored:

(Maybe one of these days, when she's old like me, she'll share . . . I'll surely be long gone by then)!

Reactions: fbass and TheDevian

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You can avoid Ari's boyfriend, but you can't avoid Jacob (in one scene only). Sorry, but the story is building around some real events (not all the story, but that part is something that really happened).
Hmm...since its based on reality i guess there is no "skip scene" button leading to waking up, thinking "urgh, never again" and leave as new born lesbian?
But its a strange thought to play other peoples real lifes...even if i could make games i could never make a game off my life...lets say my releationship with my sister would fit F95 and my personal hell seems like the favorite genres here, but with rule 7 in mind...
Anyway, brave move, i wish you luck with your game.

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
Hmm...since its based on reality i guess there is no "skip scene" button leading to waking up, thinking "urgh, never again" and leave as new born lesbian?
Nope. Maybe if there's ever a re-envisioning of the story, more options could be added.

But its a strange thought to play other peoples real lives...
I think of it as 'autobiographical'.

...lets say my relationship with my sister...
If it's tender, loving, and sweet, I'd surely want to read it!

... my personal hell ...
Oh, now it sounds 'heart-wrenching' . . . I'm sorry if that's the case.
My own story is not a happy one. I don't even talk about it, let alone write about it.

Suffice it to say, if a story caters to incest fetishists, it will likely be popular (as distasteful as that is to say). If it's more 'true-to-life', very few people will be interested in it. If it doesn't involve corruption and/or coercion, a consang love story is no different from a regular love story (except for the need to hide from persecution and (often) prosecution.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Thanks for the bug report! We've corrected the typos (and the other thing that was throwing errors on only some systems) and uploaded new zip files. Everything should run properly, now. :)

(Sorry for the screw-up . . . again!)
To be fair.. it was my fault, because I didn't have the necessary patch. XD

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes