4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
I really like the story but being HS models is disappointing along with the quality of the renders. Just a bit too bland and inconsistent.
The artwork might be the most difficult part of a VN. For her first project, I'd say it's impressive enough. The earliest artwork has some issues, but I see it improving with every update. I think SylvieDreams' talents are progressing nicely.

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I really like the story but being HS models is disappointing along with the quality of the renders. Just a bit too bland and inconsistent.
Personally speaking I prefer to work with HS. Besides I like more its way of working, it makes the models and assets unique. All the assets and models used in games that use DAZ are too similar to each other. But, well, for each taste . . . different colors.

In other order of things, although it is true that the first renders had less quality, I think that the last updates have the best results that HS can generate. I'm very sorry for those who don't agree.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Personally speaking I prefer to work with HS. Besides I like more its way of working, it makes the models and assets unique. All the assets and models used in games that use DAZ are too similar to each other. But, well, for each taste . . . different colors.

In other order of things, although it is true that the first renders had less quality, I think that the last updates have the best results that HS can generate. I'm very sorry for those who don't agree.
Thanks for the reply. Still disagree. Too stiff.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for the reply. Still disagree. Too stiff.
To me, things like breasts are too stiff in Daz, so there is give and take. In the Illusion engines physics are built in, in daz, you have to do it all manually, and most do not bother. Illusion graphics also have better nipples by default as well. So it is all a matter of what you care about.
Most of my favorite games right now are Illusion style right now.

Reactions: fbass

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
To me, things like breasts are too stiff in Daz, so there is give and take. In the Illusion engines physics are built in, in daz, you have to do it all manually, and most do not bother. Illusion graphics also have better nipples by default as well. So it is all a matter of what you care about.
Most of my favorite games right now are Illusion style right now.
Sorry disagree. HS as far as the men go are terrible so Asian and stiff. You can get half decent looking women in HS but thats about it. Killer7 in MNF goes for option of avoiding male characters. Male genitals in HS are laughable. There are really gorgeous women made in Daz and great looking guys. Take WVM for example.

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
so you have to lose virginity to Jacob regardless of what options u pick, kind of disappointed
Yes, that is needed in the story. Later you can choose to follow a bisexual or straight only paths. And even later you can choose to follow an only lesbian path (update 0.09). Each step at its exact time.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
so you have to lose virginity to Jacob regardless of what options u pick, kind of disappointed
If you'd bother to read about this game you would know it's semi-biographical based on Sylvie Dream's real life experiences, and that's how it happened.

If this game doesn't provide what you desire, then you're free to develop your own game where the female MC goes down the sexual route(s) that you want. You can take this game for what it is, or ignore it if it doesn't provide what you want.
NO ONE
is forcing you to download and play this game.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
This game gooood! I'm so positively surprised, although I don't know why.

This girl is so TINY LOL! Is that intentional?, or badly scaled in 3d? screenshot0002.png

Reactions: Priappus

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
This game gooood! I'm so positively surprised, although I don't know why.

This girl is so TINY LOL! Is that intentional?, or badly scaled in 3d? View attachment 981500
Thank you!!

It looks tiny because of the camera angle and position she has in the shot . Anyway, that is one of my first renders, the quality of them go in 'crescendo' with each update (as I learn more and more about HS).

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
She's tiny in other scenarios too, like compared to the kitchen counter. I don't mind at all, it just looks hilarious sometimes.

I immediately joined your Patreon of course. 38 patrons is unacceptable. But I can't see the What content are you most interested in? poll, because I'm too cheap. Will the results be public plzz, or for $3 patrons too?

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
She's tiny in other scenarios too, like compared to the kitchen counter. I don't mind at all, it just looks hilarious sometimes.

I immediately joined your Patreon of course. 38 patrons is unacceptable. But I can't see the What content are you most interested in? poll, because I'm too cheap. Will the results be public plzz, or for $3 patrons too?
I will publish the results. Don't worry.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Running into an exception after the second morning of construction workers.. where they actually look and talk to Ari. Right when the conversation with her cousin starts, the game has an "exception" and crashes. Anyone else having this?
OK.. made it past that one by rolling back and choosing to spy on her cousin instead of flirting with the guard.. HOWEVER.. there's another exception after the guy gets knocked out trying to take a pic up her skirt. No options to change before that..

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes