4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
You can download the unadulterated public version from the SubscribeStar link on the OP.
I got over it too, can't handle the roommate/ landlord crapand ironically even though I support it on star and could and probably should download it there, I made a patch myself.

:FacePalm:

Edit- removed my patch as it broke the game and I cba to try fix it now.

Last edited:

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
I did notice a very important appearance in class by a certain redhead, if you know what I mean. :love:
One of these days, one of us is going to have to talk to that girl . . . in the hall, or somewhere!
I think Ari should invite ALL the girls over for a pool party!!! (John would likely be a curiosity for a couple of the girls) o_O

By the way, SubStar's TOS just says (basically) 'don't break any of your local laws'.
Consang (consencual adult incest) relationships aren't illegal here, or in Spain, so SubscribeStar doesn't care. Silvie published the original story there, then manually changed relationships for the Patreon version. We weren't even thinking about a 'patch'. What broke with the one you made?

Reactions: afterlights

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Hi guys!

It's finally December, so we might make it through this awful year, after all. 2020 was a very complicated year in many ways, for many of us.

I've certainly had my share of difficulties and heartbreaks.

There have been good things as well: I've met a lot of wonderful people and made some good friends, mostly through my visual novel, "Arizona". I can't begin to thank those who support me in my passion for telling this story!

I've also met several other creators and authors. The developer of "Naughty Lyanna", DWRgames is one of my favorites. He's a great guy who does wonderful work.

He had I realized we have quite a few supporters in common, when they began to suggest we do a "crossover" event with "Arizona" and "Naughty Lyanna". We talked quite a bit about possibilities, and thought the Christmas season would be a great time to try it.

Unfortunately, there wasn't enough time left in the year to complete such a complex task.

We couldn't just 'give up', so we settled for the next best thing. For this holiday season, we've created a series of Christmas wallpapers for FREE: Lyanna and Ari, together for the first time!

You'll find some of them and , and the rest can be found on DWRgames and pages.

I hope you love them as much as I. Hopefully, 2021 will be a much better year, and we'll do more collaborative things, going forward.

Happy holidays to everyone! Stay safe.

Love you all!

961890_20201202215628655.jpg

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Hi guys!

It's finally December, so we might make it through this awful year, after all. 2020 was a very complicated year in many ways, for many of us.

I've certainly had my share of difficulties and heartbreaks.

There have been good things as well: I've met a lot of wonderful people and made some good friends, mostly through my visual novel, "Arizona". I can't begin to thank those who support me in my passion for telling this story!

I've also met several other creators and authors. The developer of "Naughty Lyanna", DWRgames is one of my favorites. He's a great guy who does wonderful work.

He had I realized we have quite a few supporters in common, when they began to suggest we do a "crossover" event with "Arizona" and "Naughty Lyanna". We talked quite a bit about possibilities, and thought the Christmas season would be a great time to try it.

Unfortunately, there wasn't enough time left in the year to complete such a complex task.

We couldn't just 'give up', so we settled for the next best thing. For this holiday season, we've created a series of Christmas wallpapers for FREE: Lyanna and Ari, together for the first time!

You'll find some of them and , and the rest can be found on DWRgames and pages.

I hope you love them as much as I. Hopefully, 2021 will be a much better year, and we'll do more collaborative things, going forward.

Happy holidays to everyone! Stay safe.

Love you all!

View attachment 942748
LOVE YOU!!

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
No dude, Gregoris is right, you could have simply left it as "will there be an option to go les?" adding on the if not I'm not downloading, then becomes blackmail and manipulation. You crossed the line from question to demand and entitlement.

As I said above, I share your sentiment on the boyfriend but if Sylvie Dreams wants to keep him in as the boyfriend and continue like that, that is her prerogative and we have to accept it. I'm not going to stop to even threaten to stop playing because of it, that's just childish. If the story continues on to a point someone doesn't like it, then well, they'll have to decide to move on or keep playing.

As for your comments about the female mc games that have don't have that content, there are plenty. Two off the top of the mind are Bright Past which has a les only option if you wish, just don't do the male ones and possibly even more to your liking as it's closer to this is Naughty Lyanna an incredibly good game, designed to be pure les only, but with some male action on the side for those of us that prefer that.

Edit, aslo your question about les options is actually already answered on the very first page by the Sylvie Dreams and I'm sure the answer will make you happy.
if those two games have a lesbian way, thank you for the information, (I played Panacea, Dog Days of Summer, Bad-Memories) if you're still active, you can give me more tips T Y :)

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Got 2 error messages:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, I was advised of the last one few hours ago. I'm uploading a new version correcting that error.

The first one doesn't break the game, so I think It's not a big issue.

Sorry for my delay uploading a version to solve those problems, but my internet connection since I moved to my new home is shitty and takes forever to upload the game.

Anyway, I will attach the files to correct those problems in my next post and instructions to 'install' them for those who don't want to wait.

Sorry again :confused:

Reactions: TheDevian

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Yep, I was advised of the last one few hours ago. I'm uploading a new version correcting that error.

The first one doesn't break the game, so I think It's not a big issue.

Sorry for my delay uploading a version to solve those problems, but my internet connection since I moved to my new home is shitty and takes forever to upload the game.

Anyway, I will attach the files to correct those problems in my next post and instructions to 'install' them for those who don't want to wait.

Sorry again :confused:
For those who don't want to wait:

-Dowload the attached files below.
-Put the "d0801bed.rpy" file into "Arizona-0.08-pc\game\" folder (replacing the existing file).
-Put the "uk.png" file into "Arizona-0.08-pc\game\images" folder.
-Lauch the game.

Sorry again for the issues.

Reactions: Marcus800
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes