4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I like this game, it's one of the few good games with a female protagonist,but in update 0.07 put the label ( No sexual content ).

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
No, she had sex with at least her boyfriend's brother.
then I apologize, I probably clicked wrong answers in the game, I will look at it again. I did not see any of these,
if anyone has save with the scene please can you give it to me?

Last edited:

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I like this game, it's one of the few good games with a female protagonist,but in update 0.07 put the label ( No sexual content ).
There are two sexual scenes in 0.07 update (one based in your previous choices and the other based in a choice present in that same update).

I encourage you to play all paths :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
then I apologize, I probably clicked wrong answers in the game, I will look at it again. I did not see any of these,
if anyone has save with the scene please can you give it to me?
It's actually pretty unavoidable, or was. I know, I tried. I wish I knew how you missed it.

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
sorry but i could not see a sex scene with Αrizona in update 0.07, maybe i'm not very smart.
If you choose the bisexual path in previous updates you can see a scene with Sam on 0.07 update. (Ari and Sam sex scene).

Also, when you arrive at home at night in that same update, you can see a sex scene of Amy upstairs if you choose to go up there.

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
sorry but i could not see a sex scene with Αrizona in update 0.07, maybe i'm not very smart.
It depends upon your definition of "sex scene with Arizona".
If you're looking specifically for a male character's penis penetrating her vagina, then no; you won't find that in the newest content.

Ari witnesses some "sex for fun", and participates in a passionate scene with Samantha.

(Did I say 'passionate'? More like "wild abandon") :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If you're looking specifically for a male character's penis penetrating her vagina, then no; you won't find that in the newest content.

Ari witnesses some "sex for fun", and participates in a passionate scene with Samantha.

Did you guys take out the scene with Jacob? It was there when I played...

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019

some of us (and me) have the fetish of liking watching men and women have sex scenes.This should be allowed to us only by the fans of the lesbian scenes.
the developer did not give us the pleasure to give us such scenes at 0.07,we hope in the next update to give us these m / f scenes.

Last edited:

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
some of us (and me) have the fetish of liking watching men and women have sex scenes.This should be allowed to us only by the fans of the lesbian scenes.
the developer did not give us the pleasure to give us such scenes at 0.07,we hope in the next update to give us these m / f scenes.
Yes, we understand. We would love to be able to accommodate more tastes, but we still have a lot to learn about Python code. A linear story is very simple, but a game with multiple paths requires more complex code (and extra written and rendered scenes).

Silvie wants to have the next release ready before the holidays. Her time is limited at the moment, due to having to deal with multiple family tragedies. I can't help with artwork at all, so the next update is likely to be as short as this most recent one. I hope everyone will understand, and have patience. These are very trying times for many of us.

As always, thanks for playing and for the feedback. We read and consider every suggestion.

And heartfelt thanks to all who support Silvie on SubscribeStar and Patreon. You mean the world to her!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
They are specifically talking about update in v.007 in which there are no sex scenes of Arizona with males
Perhaps, but the initial post I replied to was talking about adding the 'no sex content' tag, and that applies to the whole game, not just the latest update. So it doesn't really matter what chapter it happened in for that. My only point is that she has had sex in the game, so that tag is not appropriate ...and then people started to confuse me. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: afterlights

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Is there an incest patch for this? Cause hearing Lina and Paolo say landlord and roommate all the time is hella annoying.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes