4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Marcus800

Aug 29, 2016
For those who don't want to wait:

-Dowload the attached files below.
-Put the "d0801bed.rpy" file into "Arizona-0.08-pc\game\" folder (replacing the existing file).
-Put the "uk.png" file into "Arizona-0.08-pc\game\images" folder.
-Lauch the game.

Sorry again for the issues.
Thank you for the update - love it- and for the patch.

However I can't find the images subfolder in the game folder. There's only cache , save and tl subfolders.

Happy New Year buddy!

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I'm just curious, what do you exactly hoping to achieve by comment like this? That the dev will throw away the whole game and starts from the beginning with a male mc?
Nah nah. I hope that he / she will add a male mc too.

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Thank you for the update - love it- and for the patch.

However I can't find the images subfolder in the game folder. There's only cache , save and tl subfolders.

Happy New Year buddy!
Uh, yeah, true . . . when the game is compiled you can't see the files I can see making it, lol . . . my mind is in another part with this year coming to an end . . . well, you can solve the problem with the attached file to this post (put and replace into the "game" folder like the other rpy file I attached before). There are always two options to solve problems, lol

Happy new year!

Marcus800

Aug 29, 2016
Uh, yeah, true . . . when the game is compiled you can't see the files I can see making it, lol . . . my mind is in another part with this year coming to an end . . . well, you can solve the problem with the attached file to this post (put and replace into the "game" folder like the other rpy file I attached before). There are always two options to solve problems, lol

Happy new year!
Wow,

that was quick

Thank you.

Now let's put that darn year behind us!

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
If you would've bothered to read through the tags at the top of the thread, you would have seen that there is no male MC, and therefore having no need to make your ASININE post.
Paapy is like a compass for me, when I don't know what to play, I see what he visited, and when he put there, no male mc, so it can be, a good game for me! hahaha thanks Paapy :p

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
So Ari gets kissed by Samantha, thinks she likes her back...Then she gets all horny for Jacob and randomly goes all the way with him in public? Did I mess up somewhere?

I played her like a mostly harmless tease, but I wanted to go lez.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
So Ari gets kissed by Samantha, thinks she likes her back...Then she gets all horny for Jacob and randomly goes all the way with him in public? Did I mess up somewhere?

I played her like a mostly harmless tease, but I wanted to go lez.
Yeah, that happens regardless what you pick. It’s one of the very few forced events, for story reasons according to dev. I’m not a big fan either, prefer to choose virginity loss myself.
Anyway, I’m pretty sure you can go mostly all lesbian after that with Samantha and Mel.

It’s a good game and I recommend to give it a chance and go further. Dump the boyfriend, reject Jakob advances and stick with Samantha!:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: pedifily and BUCCO

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
Oh, ok. It just felt odd that I was forced to do everything even though so said she wanted to take her time and do it in a bed. Before she wouldn't even sunbath topless, now she is sucking dick in public.

But yes, that is still my plan. Shame that Not-2B isn't an option. ^^

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
The update is full of errors (even with a new start) and needs some bugfixing...
As far as I know, all the errors were corrected with the 0.08 patch. If you found more, please, let me know.

Sorry again for those minimal errors (none of them break the game), but my father's terminal cancer made difficult to me concentrate at 100%. Although I know it's not a sufficient justification.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I think I'll play this update a couple times. Ari and sam's sex talk and play was incredible. I loved Ari's explanation to Bob about her relationship with Sam.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylver Games

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
No male mc ?? Then ta ta bye bye
don't let the door hit you on the way out

I'm just curious, what do you exactly hoping to achieve by comment like this? That the dev will throw away the whole game and starts from the beginning with a male mc?
He's just a misogynistic Douchbag, who does not feel safe enough in his sexuality to play a sex game as a woman.

Nah nah. I hope that he / she will add a male mc too.
SHE, will not add a male MC. It's called "Arizona" not "Frank"

Paapy is like a compass for me, when I don't know what to play, I see what he visited, and when he put there, no male mc, so it can be, a good game for me! hahaha thanks Paapy :p
So what he hates you Like?
I can understand that. There are some dipshit Trolls on this site I do the same with.

Last edited:

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
don't let the door hit you on the way out

He's just a misogynistic Douchbag, who does not feel safe enough in his sexuality to play a sex game as a woman.

SHE, will not add a male MC. It's called "Arizona" not "Frank"

So what he hates you Like?
I can understand that. There are some dipshit Trolls on this site I do the same with.
I thought it was like a joke, I think he's a little rebel sometimes, but he's ok (it's not the first game I wrote to him and I agree with him sometimes). it was that I like to play as a woman mc, I like the game, my favorite character is Samanha, I like Ari is, she's a bit of a lesbian, it would be better if she was a total lesbian hahaha maybe she is, because she slept with her friend's brother, because she was horny, when samantha kissed her. but i thank you

Reactions: Paapi

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I thought it was like a joke, I think he's a little rebel sometimes, but he's ok (it's not the first game I wrote to him and I agree with him sometimes). it was that I like to play as a woman mc, I like the game, my favorite character is Samanha, I like Ari is, she's a bit of a lesbian, it would be better if she was a total lesbian hahaha maybe she is, because she slept with her friend's brother, because she was horny, when samantha kissed her. but i thank you
If your looking for full on Lesbian exhibition game I HIGHLY recommend Naughty Lyanna. Sylvie Dreams and DWR Games are good friends.
You didn't hear it from me but, scuttle bug is their working on a side project... BIG project. All I know is it will be with a Male MC. But that's just rumors, and I didn't even hear it from them. Probably just some avid fan with delusions of grandeur.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I really like the story but being HS models is disappointing along with the quality of the renders. Just a bit too bland and inconsistent.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes