4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
OK.. made it past that one by rolling back and choosing to spy on her cousin instead of flirting with the guard.. HOWEVER.. there's another exception after the guy gets knocked out trying to take a pic up her skirt. No options to change before that..
Can you paste the exception? No one reported a similar problem

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/d0801bed.rpy", line 301, in script
amy "You weren't trying to . . . {size=-10}gain intel on {size=-5)the business . . ."
Exception: Open text tag at end of string u"You weren't trying to . . . {size=-10}gain intel on {size=-5)the business . . .".

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
amy "You weren't trying to . . . {size=-10}gain intel on {size=-5)the business . . ."
File "D:\Arizona-0.08-pc\Arizona-0.08-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Arizona-0.08-pc\Arizona-0.08-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Arizona-0.08-pc\Arizona-0.08-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "D:\Arizona-0.08-pc\Arizona-0.08-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "D:\Arizona-0.08-pc\Arizona-0.08-pc\renpy\character.py", line 572, in display_say
what_text.update()
File "D:\Arizona-0.08-pc\Arizona-0.08-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1694, in update
tokens = self.tokenize(text)
File "D:\Arizona-0.08-pc\Arizona-0.08-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 2164, in tokenize
tokens.extend(textsupport.tokenize(i))
File "textsupport.pyx", line 122, in renpy.text.textsupport.tokenize
Exception: Open text tag at end of string u"You weren't trying to . . . {size=-10}gain intel on {size=-5)the business . . .".

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Arizona 0.08
Tue Jan 19 13:34:33 2021"

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021

While loading <'Image' u'uk.png'>:
File "game/d0803class.rpy", line 32, in script
stud "He was trying to take a pic up that girl's skirt . . ."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'uk.png'.

Full traceback:
File "game/d0803class.rpy", line 32, in script
stud "He was trying to take a pic up that girl's skirt . . ."
File "D:\Arizona-0.08-pc\Arizona-0.08-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
File "D:\Arizona-0.08-pc\Arizona-0.08-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "D:\Arizona-0.08-pc\Arizona-0.08-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Arizona-0.08-pc\Arizona-0.08-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Arizona-0.08-pc\Arizona-0.08-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Arizona-0.08-pc\Arizona-0.08-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\Arizona-0.08-pc\Arizona-0.08-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "D:\Arizona-0.08-pc\Arizona-0.08-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "D:\Arizona-0.08-pc\Arizona-0.08-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "D:\Arizona-0.08-pc\Arizona-0.08-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "D:\Arizona-0.08-pc\Arizona-0.08-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "D:\Arizona-0.08-pc\Arizona-0.08-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\Arizona-0.08-pc\Arizona-0.08-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "D:\Arizona-0.08-pc\Arizona-0.08-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\Arizona-0.08-pc\Arizona-0.08-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "D:\Arizona-0.08-pc\Arizona-0.08-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'uk.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Arizona 0.08
Tue Jan 19 14:30:44 2021

My bad.. THIS is the one that's currently giving me issues.

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
"

While running game code:

Full traceback:
**display_args)
File "D:\Arizona-0.08-pc\Arizona-0.08-pc\renpy\character.py", line 572, in display_say
what_text.update()
File "D:\Arizona-0.08-pc\Arizona-0.08-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1694, in update
tokens = self.tokenize(text)
File "D:\Arizona-0.08-pc\Arizona-0.08-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 2164, in tokenize
tokens.extend(textsupport.tokenize(i))
File "textsupport.pyx", line 122, in renpy.text.textsupport.tokenize

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Arizona 0.08
Tue Jan 19 13:34:33 2021"
Okay, you have to download the patch. You can download in the first page of this thread

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
OK.. made it past that one by rolling back and choosing to spy on her cousin instead of flirting with the guard.. HOWEVER.. there's another exception after the guy gets knocked out trying to take a pic up her skirt. No options to change before that..
Thanks for the bug report! We've corrected the typos (and the other thing that was throwing errors on only some systems) and uploaded new zip files. Everything should run properly, now. :)

(Sorry for the screw-up . . . again!)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, the lesbian-only option will only be available if the bisexual option has been previously chosen.
Why?
I cant speak for all, but i knew i was a lesbian without letting a dick in me...and sorry, but if the lesbian path requires you to get fucked first it is not a real option.

Sydoon

Sep 20, 2019
Why?
I cant speak for all, but i knew i was a lesbian without letting a dick in me...and sorry, but if the lesbian path requires you to get fucked first it is not a real option.
Mabye you forgot the story of this game that the MC got a boyfriend (doesn´t sound lesbian to me) and our MC is "growing up" sexually and maybe figures later out for herself that she prefers girls? And decides to just go with girls :oops:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
There is no boyfriend in the description and thats all i see before i download anything...and i dont download FP games with unavoidable dicks...thats why i search first and ask then...that way i found the quoted sentence and just asked why...
But if there is even an unavoidable boyfriend, i'll skip this game.

Sydoon

Sep 20, 2019
There is no boyfriend in the description and thats all i see before i download anything...and i dont download FP games with unavoidable dicks...thats why i search first and ask then...that way i found the quoted sentence and just asked why...
Oh okay :D without playing it you really wont know it ;) Maybe look at https://f95zone.to/threads/casual-desires-v0-5b-iondivvy.56356/ I think you can avoid all dicks on the MC but I am not 100% sure :D

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Arizona [v0.09] Sylvie Dreams

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.32 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.29 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 610 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 575 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
You can avoid Ari's boyfriend, but you can't avoid Jacob (in one scene only). Sorry, but the story is building around some real events (not all the story, but that part is something that really happened).

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes