4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Please don't reupload the original version here. Patreon's bigotry is all-powerful. The majority of Sylivie's support comes from subscribers on Patreon. If they delete her account because an uncensored version appears here (no, it's NOT 3rd party), her project is not likely to survive.

The SubscribeStar link is in the original post on page 1 of this thread, and you even reposted the link in your comment. Is that not enough? Do you have some animosity toward SubscribeStar?

If you like the work she's doing, and wish to support her, please subscribe through SubsribeStar.
Ok. If that is your wish.
Also I dont have any problem with SubscribeStar. In fact I didnt know they dont share Patreon's bigotry. I am pleasantly surprised and I think I will create an account there.

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
Ok. If that is your wish.
Also I dont have any problem with SubscribeStar. In fact I didnt know they dont share Patreon's bigotry. I am pleasantly surprised and I think I will create an account there.
Thank you, thank you, and THANK YOU!!! :love:

I checked the error you cited in the SubscribeStar archive . . . it matches the file I have that I sent to Sylvie, so I have to take the blame (once again). :rolleyes: I'm guessing I had both the original file and the Patreon "stupid version" open at the same time, and got them confused. GRRRRR . . . Patreon is a major 'headache'.

It's a very easy fix, but I can't post it here. Maybe Sylvie can make a public post on her SS page.

Again, thanks for the tip :)

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
SubscribeStar version has a small flaw. Although game refers to Paulo and Lina as brother and sister during meeting at Amy's house, but when Arizona is talking to her friend Samantha at school, she refers to them as "roommates".

Sentence: "I met the interns of Amy's boss this morning. They're roommates. They guy is gorgeous, and she is stunning".
I can also mention that there should be no comma before "and she is stunning". ;)
...That comma should indeed be there. Those are two independent clauses (could be separate sentences on their own), so they should be combined with a comma before the 'and'.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
I think this was my favorite update so far (even if the intern/roommate/landlord stuff was giving me the fits, god I hate Patreon for that). The game is getting better with every update.
Also just noticed that the Title Screen in the Main Menu is mirrored. I wonder why I never noticed that before :D
Oh, and Lyanna was there of course, hehe :love:

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
...That comma should indeed be there. Those are two independent clauses (could be separate sentences on their own), so they should be combined with a comma before the 'and'.
Oh my, you are right. I didn't realise they were independent clauses.
I studied 4 languages and I guess I mix up some grammar from time to time. My bad.

I apologise to Lola Adjani for providing wrong information. You should use Comma in previously mentioned sentence. ( The guy is gorgeous, and she is stunning.)

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
No male mc ?? Then a big no
OK, I really have problems with posts like this. You know what I do? I ALWAYS check the tags at the top of the thread to see what content & fetishes the game/VN contains. If it has content that I don't want or like, THEN I DON'T DOWNLOAD THE GAME, AND I DEFINITELY DON'T POST ABOUT MY DISDAIN FOR WHAT THE DEVELOPER(S) HAVE CREATED.

NO ONE
is forcing you to play this game.
NO ONE is forcing you to download it.
Just move on and find something that has content that you're interested in.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
I just noticed the Harem tag. :D

So Arizona will have the option to assemble a stable of studs to keep her sexually satisfied. I LOVE that!:love:

It's great to see a VN/game with a female MC who discovers her love of sex without being blackmailed, mind controlled, drugged, hypnotized, coerced, or turned into a mindless cum addicted bimbo.
No doubt. I've been waiting for a game with a strong female MC who doesn't put up with any shit. Oh, and yeah, the reverse harem option would definitely be awesome. Something else I've wanted to see in a VN but haven't been able to find.

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
I noticed a weird thing about SubscribeStar:
Auto re-billing doesn't kick in until Sylvie gets at least 5 supporters. She only has 3 so far, which means anybody who supported in November will need to go back to the page and resubmit payment for December . . . Need two more peeps to show their support!
:love:
(SS staff says the reason for that is to help avoid scammers using their platform for "money laundering" . . . makes sense).

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
(even if the intern/roommate/landlord stuff was giving me the fits, god I hate Patreon for that)
oh no here we go again... the very word landlord gives me shivers by now...
so just to make sure i got that correctly, the subscribestar link version is "good", right? anyway, downloading from there right now

awesome game btw, didnt really expect that for some reason (probably because of the "based on real life experiences" statement), very pleasantly surprised

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
Is there a way to avoid Jacob ?
We did a full rewrite for version 0.04 which negated all previous saves, and promised we wouldn't do that, again. At that time, we discussed having separate straight, bi, and lesbian routes, but realized we just don't have the 'womanpower' to write that much extra code, right now. Perhaps, sometime in the future, we can offer a full lesbian route. It would likely be a different version of "Arizona", after the current story has been completed. It still has quite a long way to go. Going forward, we'll do our best to make the 'boys' optional, but we're still learning. We're already trying to make all the lesbian content optional. We didn't realize how difficult it is to please a large, diverse group of people, with many different tastes. We're trying our best, while still enjoying the work we're doing. We hope you're enjoying at least some of it. Thanks for playing! :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
We did a full rewrite for version 0.04 which negated all previous saves, and promised we wouldn't do that, again. At that time, we discussed having separate straight, bi, and lesbian routes, but realized we just don't have the 'womanpower' to write that much extra code, right now. Perhaps, sometime in the future, we can offer a full lesbian route. It would likely be a different version of "Arizona", after the current story has been completed. It still has quite a long way to go. Going forward, we'll do our best to make the 'boys' optional, but we're still learning. We're already trying to make all the lesbian content optional. We didn't realize how difficult it is to please a large, diverse group of people, with many different tastes. We're trying our best, while still enjoying the work we're doing. We hope you're enjoying at least some of it. Thanks for playing! :)
Personally, that was my only real dislike as well, otherwise it is a very enjoyable game. But it is a personal thing, other guys are gross. :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes