4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I searched each page and I guess I'm the only one who thought of "Raising Arizona" seeing the topic title.

giphy-3.gif

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
very beginning of the game "Her father works in a bank," I believe the correct phrasing is "Her father works at the bank."
Very small thing and this is the first and last time I correct grammar, because now I hate myself.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Arizona [v0.07] Walkthrough Mod Update

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I did not like the last update, it did not have any scenes with Arizona, except for a lesbian (which I did not like).I expected much more that I did not see.

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I did not like the last update, it did not have any scenes with Arizona, except for a lesbian (which I did not like).I expected much more that I did not see.
Sorry to hear that, but Arizona can't transform herself from a naive girl to a 'cock hungry' girl out of the blue. She needs time to explore her sexuality (and we are on the 7th day of the game yet!)

Anyway, thank you for trying the our game!

paramotor

Aug 22, 2016
very beginning of the game "Her father works in a bank," I believe the correct phrasing is "Her father works at the bank."
Very small thing and this is the first and last time I correct grammar, because now I hate myself.
Maybe he's the janitor?

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I have found a bug:
While running game code:
File "game/script2.rpy", line 2070, in script
if TopBalcBob == True:
File "game/script2.rpy", line 2074, in <module>
elif PanBalcBob == True:
NameError: name 'PanBalcBob' is not defined

after this scene:
ARI.JPG

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I have found a bug:
While running game code:
File "game/script2.rpy", line 2070, in script
if TopBalcBob == True:
File "game/script2.rpy", line 2074, in <module>
elif PanBalcBob == True:
NameError: name 'PanBalcBob' is not defined

after this scene:
View attachment 912450
Ouch, true, sorry. Here is the solution:
Download the script.rpy attached to this message and save it (replacing files) into the game folder (HDD:\Arizona\game\)

Reactions: geordie and ustar

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Ouch, true, sorry. Here is the solution:
Download the script.rpy attached to this message and save it (replacing files) into the game folder (HDD:\Arizona\game\)
Hmmm... I don't keep a record of all the games I play and fixes I post, but I think this is the same error that I posted a fix for previous build, right?

adrie4u

Feb 14, 2019
Hmmm... I don't keep a record of all the games I play and fixes I post, but I think this is the same error that I posted a fix for previous build, right?
Yes, I'm afraid this bug was there in previous builds. But only if you are on the prude route..

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
It is solved now. You can be sure that this bug will not be in future updates.
Sorry to ask but how long has the game been in development ?
are there NTR content yet and what type of NTR will there be if not ? cuckold/share ?
and is there main sexual content as in intercourse or such ? or are we still warming up ? and if there isn't yet on which update it will happen ?

Reactions: Priappus

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
ok we need a "family"-patch for paolo and lina. the whole situation is just dumb without it. why would it be strange that they are a thing when they are just roomates. but nice update anyway.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Sorry to ask but how long has the game been in development ?
are there NTR content yet and what type of NTR will there be if not ? cuckold/share ?
and is there main sexual content as in intercourse or such ? or are we still warming up ? and if there isn't yet on which update it will happen ?
ntr= boyfriend sleeps with other girl. after that i let her get fucked by his brother and dumped him as fast as i could :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes