4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I did not like the last update, it did not have any scenes with Arizona, except for a lesbian (which I did not like).I expected much more that I did not see.
And here, those are the ones I like best. I am turned off by the scenes when she is with guys. :p We can't all like everything.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I just noticed the Harem tag. :D

So Arizona will have the option to assemble a stable of studs to keep her sexually satisfied. I LOVE that!:love:

It's great to see a VN/game with a female MC who discovers her love of sex without being blackmailed, mind controlled, drugged, hypnotized, coerced, or turned into a mindless cum addicted bimbo.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Sorry to hear that, but Arizona can't transform herself from a naive girl to a 'cock hungry' girl out of the blue. She needs time to explore her sexuality (and we are on the 7th day of the game yet!)

Anyway, thank you for trying the our game!
Just a question, your game is focus on lesbian ?

Reactions: Priappus

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
ntr= boyfriend sleeps with other girl. after that i let her get fucked by his brother and dumped him as fast as i could :ROFLMAO:
That's ridiculous isn't it ? the boyfriend's brother is the one who popped her cherry and the boyfriend doesn't even touch her , what are their relationship for ? I thought that if it's NTR female MC, MC is the one who cheat on her partner just like Anna Exciting Affection .

Last edited:

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
I searched each page and I guess I'm the only one who thought of "Raising Arizona" seeing the topic title.
The very first comment in this thread mentioned Nick Cage :D

very beginning of the game "Her father works in a bank," I believe the correct phrasing is "Her father works at the bank."
Very small thing and this is the first and last time I correct grammar, because now I hate myself.
No, don't hate yourself! I LOVE you for doing that!!! I hate grammar/coding errors . . .
Although, "in a bank", "at a bank", "for a bank" . . . not sure which is correct, in that context. Maybe it depends upon how "bank" is defined: Location or entity. In any case, you can be our 'grammar nanny'. :)

two weird interns not siblings. =)
Patreon has their 'bigotryon'
("Big Scary Guy" isn't the ONLY one who got 'bitch-slapped' in this update!)

ok we need a "family"-patch for paolo and lina. the whole situation is just dumb without it. why would it be strange that they are a thing when they are just roomates. but nice update anyway.
The 'unadulterated' version is available on SubscribeStar.
Neither Sylvie or I can post it here as long as Patreon (and PayPal, and MasterCard) continue to discriminate against the consang sexual orientation.

And here, those are the ones I like best. I am turned off by the scenes when she is with guys. :p We can't all like everything.
You just about 'took the words right out of my mouth'. The only difference for me is the stuff with the brothers doesn't really "turn me off", it just doesn't "turn me on".

I just noticed the Harem tag. :D

So Arizona will have the option to assemble a stable of studs to keep her sexually satisfied. I LOVE that!:love:

It's great to see a VN/game with a female MC who discovers her love of sex without being blackmailed, mind controlled, drugged, hypnotized, coerced, or turned into a mindless cum addicted bimbo.
Ummm . . . yeah . . . well . . . about that . . .
I hope you won't be too disappointed if the harem aspect isn't the 'gender-specific' paradigm you've described. Arizona is as much bisexual as she is NOT consanguinamorous. Also, expect more of a harem/polyamory 'hybrid'. (Already, Samantha has been with Jacob, Jacob with Ari, Ari with Sam . . . everybody's happy).

Also, you praised the lack of "blackmail" . . . ummmm . . . at least it isn't the typical rhetorical trope that we so often see. All of the major characters have at least been mentioned, but there's a lot we don't yet know about many of them. There is a LOT of the story, yet to tell! :censored:

Just a question, your game is focus on lesbian ?
Nope, Arizona is bisexual (but you can opt out of lesbian content. Just reject sexual contact with Samantha in the locker room after the school swim class. You'll set a variable value for "straight" and won't ever have to see any 'girl on Ari' content).

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Nope, Arizona is bisexual (but you can opt out of lesbian content. Just reject sexual contact with Samantha in the locker room after the school swim class. You'll set a variable value for "straight" and won't ever have to see any 'girl on Ari' content).
hmm... does it work the other way too? only going for girls?

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
hmm... does it work the other way too? only going for girls?
Good question . . . we haven't really talked about that. The "straight" variable was added because a couple of supporters expressed dismay with lesbian content.

When the locker room scene was first outlined, it contained straight, bi, and les variables. Two variables doubles the work, and three variables triples the work. Sylvie decided to use just two: Straight and Bi. With just the two of us working on this project (part time), that's as much as we can handle, right now. (It's pretty rare for either of us to take a day off).

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Ummm . . . yeah . . . well . . . about that . . .
I hope you won't be too disappointed if the harem aspect isn't the 'gender-specific' paradigm you've described. Arizona is as much bisexual as she is NOT consanguinamorous. Also, expect more of a harem/polyamory 'hybrid'. (Already, Samantha has been with Jacob, Jacob with Ari, Ari with Sam . . . everybody's happy).

Also, you praised the lack of "blackmail" . . . ummmm . . . at least it isn't the typical rhetorical trope that we so often see. All of the major characters have at least been mentioned, but there's a lot we don't yet know about many of them. There is a LOT of the story, yet to tell! :censored:
Yes, I'm aware that Arizona is bisexual, but so far Arizona has only been sexually active with one girl, and one girl doesn't qualify as a harem, but since it's still early in her story I'm sure the opportunity to have fun with more girls will present themselves.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
2 new characters Paulo and Lina scream "siblings"! This "roommates" just feels weird. And their "landlord" dictating where they can go or not, weird.

Especially after Lina mentions she loves Paulo as well, because of misunderstanding with Amy loving Arizona as sister. This joke doesnt make any sense unless they are brother and sister.

Can somebody reupload game version 0.7 from SubscribeStar to 1st post? It's uncensored and it has brother/sister thing.

Last edited:

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
i'm looking at the difference in scripts between the two versions. its not complicated, but they didn't code the relationship terms as variables, so its going to take a little time and proper going over for someone to make a clean i-party 3rd party lewdpatcher patch. ;)

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
i'm looking at the difference in scripts between the two versions. its not complicated, but they didn't code the relationship terms as variables, so its going to take a little time and proper going over for someone to make a clean i-party 3rd party lewdpatcher patch. ;)
Why lewdpatcher? Just reupload the version from SubscribeStar.

This is basically pirate site. Patreon's policy cant influence what people upload here and they cant blame author for "patched" content that is on some 3rd party site.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
No, don't hate yourself! I LOVE you for doing that!!! I hate grammar/coding errors . . .
SubscribeStar version has a small flaw. Although game refers to Paulo and Lina as brother and sister during meeting at Amy's house, but when Arizona is talking to her friend Samantha at school, she refers to them as "roommates".

Sentence: "I met the interns of Amy's boss this morning. They're roommates. They guy is gorgeous, and she is stunning".

Last edited:

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
Why lewdpatcher? Just reupload the version from SubscribeStar.
Please don't reupload the original version here. Patreon's bigotry is all-powerful. The majority of Sylivie's support comes from subscribers on Patreon. If they delete her account because an uncensored version appears here (no, it's NOT 3rd party), her project is not likely to survive.

The SubscribeStar link is in the original post on page 1 of this thread, and you even reposted the link in your comment. Is that not enough? Do you have some animosity toward SubscribeStar? I hate Patreon's discrimination against us, but they have us firmly by the nipples, at the moment. Please don't give them an excuse to 'rip our nipples off'.

If you like the work she's doing, and wish to support her, please subscribe through SubsribeStar.

when Arizona is talking to her friend Samantha at school, she refers to them as "roommates".
Oh, dear . . . that most definitely should not be! I'm not sure how that happened, but I'll take a look.
(And thanks for the punctuation advice. That sort of help is always appreciated).

Reactions: DrDerpington
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes