4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
Just to let you know a lot of images "Spyamy" are missing
Just to let you know, that made me :cry:
I spent the past few hours, combing through the code, looking for what else I may have screwed up.
Sylvie did the same, and stumbled onto one other weird little thing that wasn't really a 'bug', just more of an annoyance. Fixed that, too.
Sylvie has the new mac and pc links, and is testing them now.
This has been a frustrating, humiliating, and humbling experience. Neither Sylivie nor I ever expected I'd be the one building and uploading the zips. I tried my best, but you can see the results. I have much to learn.
Being a game dev isn't easy . . . Syl is a lot better at it than I.
Get well soon, Sylvie!!!

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Just to let you know, that made me :cry:
I spent the past few hours, combing through the code, looking for what else I may have screwed up.
Sylvie did the same, and stumbled onto one other weird little thing that wasn't really a 'bug', just more of an annoyance. Fixed that, too.
Sylvie has the new mac and pc links, and is testing them now.
This has been a frustrating, humiliating, and humbling experience. Neither Sylivie nor I ever expected I'd be the one building and uploading the zips. I tried my best, but you can see the results. I have much to learn.
Being a game dev isn't easy . . . Syl is a lot better at it than I.
I'm not better than you, don't tell lies :p
Get well soon, Sylvie!!!
I'm trying, this tooth is killing me!

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
It's only for information about the matter. Why?
That explanation about Consang was boring. People dont expect moralizing inside games. People play games (mostly) to have fun. Talking about heavy topics is ruining the fun.

Also who really cares how they call normal people? "Straight" or "regular"? Even if they called majority of people "unicorns" I wouldnt care.

If you cant help yourself and you really want to start preaching/moralising then plz try bigger warning next time. When you ask "We hope you'll take a moment to read about sexual orientation..." then option "Continue Reading" is not enough. Next time try something like "Continue Reading (Beware, long rant incoming. Certain moral values will be discussed)". Thank you.

PS: Personally I dont mind incest or consang. People can do whatever they want with their life as long as they dont endanger others.

Last edited:

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
That statment about incest got me by surprise. Does that blog know you added that?
I'm not sure which blog you're talking about, but the "incest" content isn't what most people will assume.
I don't like to use that word, because it makes so many people assume 'fetish' or 'child abuse' or 'coercion' . . . "Arizona" doesn't have any of that. These characters represent ordinary people . . . who just happen to fall in love with each other. The community hates the word enough, they coined a new word: "Consanguinamory". The relevant content in Arizona hopes to raise awareness for that small group of ordinary people. If you don't give a shit about the plight of others, that's on you. If you can't understand a simple warning, and proceed to read a "long rant", that's on you, too.

Reactions: Naxos

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
That explanation about Consang was boring. People dont expect moralizing inside games.

Also who really cares how they call normal people? "Straight" or "regular"? Even if they called majority of people "unicorns" I wouldnt care.

Next time try bigger warning. When you ask "We hope you'll take a moment to read..." then option "Continue Reading" is not enough. Next time try something like "Continue Reading (Beware, long rant incoming. Certain moral values will be discussed)". Thank you.
That text is needed to have the game published on Patreon with such contect. If you don't advertise it, the account can be banned from Patreon (read the new Patreon TOS: ). Thank you.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
That text is needed to have the game published on Patreon with such contect. If you don't advertise it, the account can be banned from Patreon (read the new Patreon TOS: ). Thank you.
Sorry, but I am your supporter on SubscribeStar so I have no clue what you are talking about.

As far as I am aware, then previous Patreon versions didnt have any brother/sister. Are you saying that you can finally add Bro/Sis content to Patreon if you include that text??

Reactions: Sylver Games

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Hmmm. I read their guidelines on incest and found it very vague.

We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.

We understand that some topics on this list such as incest or rape are a little bit more complicated because these situations are, unfortunately, part of real life. As a result, when reviewing these types of creations, the Trust and Safety team will take into consideration context including personal, historical or educational narrative. For example, survivor stories or fiction such as Game of Thrones or Lolita are allowed on Patreon.
I hope your text is enough though, I like your game very much.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylver Games

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
Links from Patreon working 100%:

PC: Mega

Mac: Mega

Android: Mega
And all the links on this thread are working too!. Please, check your internet. Seems like you're having some connection problems.
Now they work.
Not what happened, before Mega told me that the file was no longer available, but the link for Android worked instead.
And it was the only game, since in the meantime they didn't work for me, I downloaded 2 other games.
Boh!

Reactions: Kuniyoshi

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Sorry, but I am your supporter on SubscribeStar so I have no clue what you are talking about.

As far as I am aware, then previous Patreon versions didnt have any brother/sister. Are you saying that you can finally add Bro/Sis content to Patreon if you include that text??
Yes, new Patreon TOS allows it (with certain exceptions). They use the example of 'Game Of Thrones' (that content is allowed for story purposes)

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020

I sent them an email asking if the game is okay with their new TOS. I never had a reply, but they are not blocking the account either.

Reactions: SvenVlad

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I'm not sure which blog you're talking about, but the "incest" content isn't what most people will assume.
I don't like to use that word, because it makes so many people assume 'fetish' or 'child abuse' or 'coercion' . . . "Arizona" doesn't have any of that. These characters represent ordinary people . . . who just happen to fall in love with each other. The community hates the word enough, they coined a new word: "Consanguinamory". The relevant content in Arizona hopes to raise awareness for that small group of ordinary people. If you don't give a shit about the plight of others, that's on you. If you can't understand a simple warning, and proceed to read a "long rant", that's on you, too.
Wow. Yeah, sure dude.

SvenVlad
Those last two sentences in my reply weren't aimed at you . . . I was just too lazy to make a 2nd post.
Ok

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Now they work.
Not what happened, before Mega told me that the file was no longer available, but the link for Android worked instead.
And it was the only game, since in the meantime they didn't work for me, I downloaded 2 other games.
Boh!
Well, I had some problems with MEGA today. Maybe that was the problem.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I sent them an email asking if the game is okay with their new TOS. I never had a reply, but they are not blocking the account either.
I was just asking because I've seen a lot of games get banned because of this theme. They must keep it vague to judge based on the context of the game. Sure hope it is enough.

Again, amazing game. Keep up the awesome work :giggle:

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018

No disrespect intended to you, either. I just get a bit 'over zealous' when talking about that particular sexual orientation. It's possibly the least understood, of all.

The updated clause in the Patreon guidelines tells me they're willing to consider any content that isn't "harmful". I'm confident they look at 'intent' and 'context' as much as they consider the actual content.

Patreon seems to be willing to work with creators. It seems to be the "old guard" running the large financial institutions, handling the user accounts that may be the source of discrimination and bigotry. Not sure about that, yet.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes