4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

jresam

Sep 8, 2020
Not sure if this is the right place to report bugs, but there is a bit of an inconsistency the first time Ari masturbates in her new room at her cousins place. Even though I picked the sexy dress to wear the day before when going to meet Sam, in the "memory bubbles" that pop up during the masturbation scene Ari is wearing the "Just wear sweats... who gives a damn" option. I know you guys have been having more major issues than this the past 24 hours and its not that big of a deal but just wanted to put it out there. Love the game, please keep up the great work!

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
But the real question is whether or not Nicholas Cage will be making an appearance in this.

Let's not get crazy, now. Everybody put down the guns and FoxTV creative team and stay with what's working...

And speaking of working, I am presuming that this version addresses the Load From Save problems from the first v09 release?

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
Why don't old saves work on ths 0.9 release? Having got this far and saved when told to in the previous release, I now have to play from the very beginning again...tiresome!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Why don't old saves work on ths 0.9 release? Having got this far and saved when told to in the previous release, I now have to play from the very beginning again...tiresome!
Some do, and some don't, it is due to some changes Ren'Py made in the new version.

Reactions: BUCCO

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I know there are some dialog problems that I'm going to correct soon. I'm not native english speaker, be kind with me, please
I am more interested in the fact that none of my saves from v8 carry over into v9. I even tried copying over the save folder itself from the previous version to current, but no luck.

What to do?

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Criticizing someone else's work, is usually a sign of insecurity about the fact that you cannot do what that other person did, so the only thing you can do to appear "superior" is to tear them down. Kinda sad honestly..
That is correct only in relation to bad faith critics. Yet to assume all critics are 'bad faith' reflects on the dev insecurity. If you completely reject criticism - you are in the wrong business.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
The lecture about incest was indeed boring and I didn't really understand why it is in this particular version as there seems to be no interaction between those two so far, but the funny part is that, when you think about it, those people portayed as shining examples in the lecture, you know, ordinary folks who fall in love with each other and just happen to be siblings, they are the very reason anti-incest laws exist in the first place.

THESE are the true villains, not "perverts" for which this is but a kink, nothing but a fantasy to get their juices flowing. It's not the fantasizing those laws ought to prevent, its the execution - the exact thing the folks idealized as heroes in the lecture happen to engage in.

Oh, the sweet irony.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
That is correct only in relation to bad faith critics. Yet to assume all critics are 'bad faith' reflects on the dev insecurity. If you completely reject criticism - you are in the wrong business.
If this were, in fact, a business, you might be right. It's not. It's a passion project, that the devs are making simply because they want to. All donations are voluntary, and... DONATIONS. If anything, these "critics" should just be grateful that they're getting to experience the projects that people are choosing to put forth FOR FREE to the public.

In essence.. if you go to a restaurant and get bad service/food.. then it's reasonable to be a harsh critic. But if someone offers you free food, even if it's not that good (in your own opinion) it's still pretty bad manners to criticize the gift.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
If this were, in fact, a business, you might be right. It's not. It's a passion project, that the devs are making simply because they want to. All donations are voluntary, and... DONATIONS. If anything, these "critics" should just be grateful that they're getting to experience the projects that people are choosing to put forth FOR FREE to the public.

In essence.. if you go to a restaurant and get bad service/food.. then it's reasonable to be a harsh critic. But if someone offers you free food, even if it's not that good (in your own opinion) it's still pretty bad manners to criticize the gift.
Passion and business are not mutually exclusive. And as long as you are on Patreon using F95 as ad-tool - it is in fact a business project too.
If you want to get better you should accept critics - call it 'feedback' if you prefer. You could only profit from honest feedback - if you are 'passioned' about your project. And about the whining - (I've seen that too) just ignore it.
'Criticizing' warning upfront is imho sign of insecurity.

Reactions: belovedeggs

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Loved Sam until this update and now after I found out about her secret I'm a little disappointed. Really hoped that she'd become main LI at some point with others just as fuck-buddies(fuck-toys?) but I guess it'll never happened.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Thanks Sylvie Dreams for the nice update.

Loved Sam until this update and now after I found out about her secret I'm a little disappointed. Really hoped that she'd become main LI at some point with others just as fuck-buddies(fuck-toys?) but I guess it'll never happened.
I've never really liked her. After this update, Lola Adjani I really hope you're not the real life Sam. I lost whatever respect and liking I had left for her after she acted like a total bitch after Mel's call. That wasn't her usual playful bitchiness, but pure hate.

Final nail in the coffin for me was her comments about loving Dare so much, but being a total slut. I have zero issues with her loving him and they relation. Personally I just can't accept someone fucking around when they claim to be in love. If you love someone one, you're faithful to them, even if you can't be with them right now. For me, Sam's now in the same catagory as Frank. Dead to me.

Sylvie Dreams none of that is a critisim of your game. I know Sam's still Ari's best friend and will continue to play a major part in the story, and I'm looking forward to more updates. I can tell that my ending and route will be very different from what really happened in real life, but that's all good.

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I am more interested in the fact that none of my saves from v8 carry over into v9. I even tried copying over the save folder itself from the previous version to current, but no luck.

What to do?
Renpy machine was updated this month and because of that some saves (in every game using Renpy) don't work. This is something that we, the devs, are not responsible. Sorry.

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Not sure if this is the right place to report bugs, but there is a bit of an inconsistency the first time Ari masturbates in her new room at her cousins place. Even though I picked the sexy dress to wear the day before when going to meet Sam, in the "memory bubbles" that pop up during the masturbation scene Ari is wearing the "Just wear sweats... who gives a damn" option. I know you guys have been having more major issues than this the past 24 hours and its not that big of a deal but just wanted to put it out there. Love the game, please keep up the great work!
Well, that was created having in mind something like a dream/desire while she masturbates. That's why you can see images 'in her wet dreams' that you didn't see before, while playing.

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Let's not get crazy, now. Everybody put down the guns and FoxTV creative team and stay with what's working...

And speaking of working, I am presuming that this version addresses the Load From Save problems from the first v09 release?
Renpy machine was updated this month and because of that some saves (in every game using Renpy) don't work. This is something that we, the devs, are not responsible. Sorry.

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Passion and business are not mutually exclusive. And as long as you are on Patreon using F95 as ad-tool - it is in fact a business project too.
If you want to get better you should accept critics - call it 'feedback' if you prefer. You could only profit from honest feedback - if you are 'passioned' about your project. And about the whining - (I've seen that too) just ignore it.
'Criticizing' warning upfront is imho sign of insecurity.
I understand your point of view, but do you really think that Arizona is a business? I can tell you it isn't. You only have to take a look at the numbers It has ($277/month; 8 months of development already).

I don't see any business here. Maybe you can live with that amount of money per month, but I can't.

I know a lot of games that can be considered as a business because they are making more than $6000/month. With that amount you are swimming in money!

Not Arizona's case. Anyway, thank you for your comments!

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes