4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
either way the information is greatly appreciated. just... holy what the FUCK! not a good sign for the future of this game (or Evil Never Dies i suppose). maybe not even Primal Desires now that this is out.

really frosts me that this game has suspended because "life stuff happened", while Primal Desires has been chuggin away since Sept 2021 at least. which is sad because they're both good games. and here i was maintaining support for sympathy for a game that wasn't even being made.... :( :confused: whelp. not anymore

also at this point redknight00 i have to ask, do we know if Lola Adjani is also the same person?
Last I heard unless I'm confusing games, Primal desires was stopped because "It's not making enough money" If this is the same Dev as I'm hearing talk of another account pretending to be someone else, this sounds an awful lot like Bright Suns Studios.

EDIT: I had to check. I was thinking about Primal Instinct.

themoonlightrs

Aug 13, 2022
Last I heard unless I'm confusing games, Primal desires was stopped because "It's not making enough money" If this is the same Dev as I'm hearing talk of another account pretending to be someone else, this sounds an awful lot like Bright Suns Studios.

i think developer in rl problems

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
i think developer in rl problems
RL problems also known as "I'm making a dudebro game wih another alias because this one didn't make money."
Join the Dudebro community, they have games... apparently.
Very VERY grateful to anyone who subscribes to patreon throwing money every month at a dev so their game can be(hopefully) finished, but I'd personally rather play the slot machines. Gambling is gambling.

You'd think there would be an IP address ban or block for repeated abandonment so patreon doesn't end up with a severely tarnished reputation of unfinished projects. After all there is a reason not everyone can attend Harvard. They don't want a reputation of 80% failures and drop outs (and that's the long and short of it) so you must have a very high GPA to even have a shot.

• Angry
Reactions: spokkimax

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023

I was on Primal Desire's Patreon, and there it was, all of a sudden, announced that the dev passed away.

• Sad
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Ok, that is quite sad. It was evident that the dev had personal problems when they abandoned this game, but I never could have imagined that it would end up being that dire. That is just sad.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I was on Primal Desire's Patreon, and there it was, all of a sudden, announced that the dev passed away.
And absolutely nobody who's been following this story actually believes it. Sylvie/Naykid kept abandoning projects and starting new ones with a new dev name. All of a sudden after the latest abandonment a bunch of their sock puppets "partners" started posting on their accounts that the dev is dead. I'll be surprised if they don't eventually pop up from the dead and start another game with another new name that they'll inevitably milk and abandon.

Interesting though that it appears primal desires has been purged from this site.

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
Interesting though that it appears primal desires has been purged from this site.
Not purged, it's under the title Lustful Instincts since he tried to remake and relaunch but his patrons reacted very negatively to the prospect of having to wait 18 months for the remake to catch up in content. It was then, with comical timing, that he "died".

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
And absolutely nobody who's been following this story actually believes it. Sylvie/Naykid kept abandoning projects and starting new ones with a new dev name. All of a sudden after the latest abandonment a bunch of their sock puppets "partners" started posting on their accounts that the dev is dead. I'll be surprised if they don't eventually pop up from the dead and start another game with another new name that they'll inevitably milk and abandon.

I do have to make sure and say this, but I was thinking of Primal INSTINCT, not desires.

But both seem to bring up no results. I haven't looked up Lustful Instinct but if it's there, this is very recent which means(If we are all talking about the same game "instinct" The death is a lie as suggested, or it happened not too long ago.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I do have to make sure and say this, but I was thinking of Primal INSTINCT, not desires.

But both seem to bring up no results. I haven't looked up Lustful Instinct but if it's there, this is very recent which means(If we are all talking about the same game "instinct" The death is a lie as suggested, or it happened not too long ago.
Change of game name came with a change of the graphic engine at the beginning of the year 2023.

Death announcement came on 28. february 2023:

1682971887320.png

His death announcement came at the appr. at the same time for both of the games he was still developing to that time. It's all relative was the second one under the name: "Assassinsdick", which sold with > 1000 $ per month at the end of february 2023 way better than Primal Desires/Lustful Instincts (~500 $ at the end of february 2023).

I personally think, whatever happened, it actually kept him from further developing games.

Reactions: Blake639

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
There are rumours that he is a scammer who passed away several times before under different names. But frankly, I myself don't see why he'd want to do that. I just can't picture how that would serve him in any way. It's more likely that, if he's still alive, personal matters or issues are keeping him from working on those games.

It's a pity though that several of those VN's never will get finished. They looked so promising but we never get to play them out 'till the end.

• Angry
Reactions: raganrok246
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes