4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
either way the information is greatly appreciated. just... holy what the FUCK! not a good sign for the future of this game (or Evil Never Dies i suppose). maybe not even Primal Desires now that this is out.

really frosts me that this game has suspended because "life stuff happened", while Primal Desires has been chuggin away since Sept 2021 at least. which is sad because they're both good games. and here i was maintaining support for sympathy for a game that wasn't even being made.... :( :confused: whelp. not anymore

also at this point redknight00 i have to ask, do we know if Lola Adjani is also the same person?

Last edited:

Dubious Soul

May 25, 2021
Edited this post as decided it isn't worth being part of this conversation. I know what I know and enjoy what I play. So be it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lara Snow

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Sure, several people, from all over the comunity (not just the mods who have access to the most indeniable evidence) are ALL wrong and haven't realize this MONTHS ago, and were not being polite and quiet about it whatsoever.

Stop making alts and/or sending your friends to do damage control because no one believes a word.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
either way the information is greatly appreciated. just... holy what the FUCK! not a good sign for the future of this game (or Evil Never Dies i suppose). maybe not even Primal Desires now that this is out.

really frosts me that this game has suspended because "life stuff happened", while Primal Desires has been chuggin away since Sept 2021 at least. which is sad because they're both good games. and here i was maintaining support for sympathy for a game that wasn't even being made.... :( :confused: whelp. not anymore

also at this point redknight00 i have to ask, do we know if Lola Adjani is also the same person?
No idea who that is, but their other known alts are Diobbath and Deephole.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
No idea who that is, but their other known alts are Diobbath and Deephole.
Lola Adjani is this person. here's a post from her(?) https://f95zone.to/threads/family-resort-demo-sylvie-dreams.81185/page-4#post-6029025

used to pop up here often. dev friend, super supporter, or co-dev? i don't know anymore. this whole dev has at least five accounts that we know of, and actively developing another game, while supposedly being down-out-kicked-in-the-teeth-by-life-covid-death-in-the-family-homelessness-and-god-knows-what-else... just.... sigh

was just curious at this point i guess.

Dec 14, 2021
and what the hell were you doing then, the game took so much and abandoned the game, people probably who subscribed to the fact that the game was already abandoned, and the money subscribed to mining is just a nightmare, you will still refuse the second game and your occupation can be changed to drogye affairs

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Abandoning games is 100% not cool.
Abandoning games because of real life circumstances is understandable. Abandoning games for alleged real life circumstances while you quietly work on another game that earns you more money under a different developer name, apparently without telling anyone it's you is definitely not cool though. I really hate to throw suspicion when someone's claiming to go through some seriously life traumas but fuck could they have not acted more suspicious about it.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
It's either:

A) RL problems were a lie. Which would make the dev a horrible person.

B) They were true, but used as an excuse to emotionally manipulate her audience to keep some of this game audience suscribed to patreon while working on a dudebro game to earn dudebro money (whom are more in numbers) which would make the dev all the above plus a greedy and scammy person.

Either case, I hope the next alias and game is called out sooner than PD and Naykid. It's a horrible thing to have done.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
It's either:

A) RL problems were a lie. Which would make the dev a horrible person.

B) They were true, but used as an excuse to emotionally manipulate her audience to keep some of this game audience suscribed to patreon while working on a dudebro game to earn dudebro money (whom are more in numbers) which would make the dev all the above plus a greedy and scammy person.

Either case, I hope the next alias and game is called out sooner than PD and Naykid. It's a horrible thing to have done.
Consider it a mix of A and B, but the rest of this Dev's story is up to them to tell/reveal.

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Atleast Primal Desires is updating at a fast pace & even Sunville's dev has restarted working on the updates, it was earlier seeming to get abandoned too but the dev returned!

• Hey there
Reactions: feierflei
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes