Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I cant download from gofile because it says "
Not Found
The requested URL /download/mJKZFE/a6647370570d6ec135acb2a7d6e10471/Arkham-The-Dark-Legacy.zip was not found on this server."
Can anyone help me?
yea gofile is going to crap.

goth

Jun 12, 2017

Overview:
Arkham is a dating sim game where the player, in the role of Charles Ward, finds himself in the midst of a Lovecraftian tale, with his sanity spiraling down in his obsessive quest to unveil the mysteries of his legacy.
But every nugget of information about his bloodline and the town's mysteries will be hard-fought. How much is he ready to sacrifice? How ready is he to let others sacrifice? And, most important of all, will the stars be. right?
The game works on a 24 hour system, with certain actions available only at certain times. These actions will progress the day accordingly, so the player must carefully decide on what they will be doing during each time period - it's up to him whether he's going to focus on building relationships with girls or spend long hours studying cursed tomes. There are at least 6 endings to be found in the game depending on how it is played.​

Updated
: 27/4/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Platform: PC
Language: English
Genre: 2DCG, Sex, Handjob, Oral Sex, Fantasy, Cum-shot, Interracial

Thanks to @Fabios for the link :heartcoveredeyes:

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Links: -

View attachment 3806 View attachment 3808 View attachment 3809 View attachment 3810 View attachment 3811 View attachment 3812 View attachment 3813

could the game version link be updated?. thanks in advance

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Hi everyone. Is there a fix for the Ultimate Gates crash?
The Ultimate Gate ending should work with the latest version. First time i played, it didn't work for me either. But it did work for me once i played through everything again up until the point i could ask all three of them for the ritual and knew i would succeed with all three of them if asked (but i never asked any of the three women up until this point). Then i just asked them all three after each other and went on to do the ending and i got it triggered that time. Hope this could also work for you ^^.

Nytecrawler

Jun 28, 2017
The Ultimate Gate ending should work with the latest version. First time i played, it didn't work for me either. But it did work for me once i played through everything again up until the point i could ask all three of them for the ritual and knew i would succeed with all three of them if asked (but i never asked any of the three women up until this point). Then i just asked them all three after each other and went on to do the ending and i got it triggered that time. Hope this could also work for you ^^.
I finally tried it and worked fine. Thanks again! :D

RSB

Aug 4, 2017
I Played this game once but I faced few error. some one please tell me. where should I go to download?

RedIblis

Jul 29, 2017
I can' find the 3rd ending the only one i have so far are:
1- he becomes insane for ancestor's possesion
2- Asenath ending(inmortality)
3- ?????
4- Hannah ending(join the cult)
5- Elizabeth ending(destroy the key)
6- foursome ending(ultimate gate)
7- insane ending( 0 insane points)

ps: on other post they talk about a threesome but in the folders there's none!!!
A bit late but:
3 - Join the cult and get sacrificed by Asa

Osman

Aug 19, 2017

Overview:
Arkham is a dating sim game where the player, in the role of Charles Ward, finds himself in the midst of a Lovecraftian tale, with his sanity spiraling down in his obsessive quest to unveil the mysteries of his legacy.
But every nugget of information about his bloodline and the town's mysteries will be hard-fought. How much is he ready to sacrifice? How ready is he to let others sacrifice? And, most important of all, will the stars be. right?
The game works on a 24 hour system, with certain actions available only at certain times. These actions will progress the day accordingly, so the player must carefully decide on what they will be doing during each time period - it's up to him whether he's going to focus on building relationships with girls or spend long hours studying cursed tomes. There are at least 6 endings to be found in the game depending on how it is played.​

Updated
: 27/4/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Platform: PC
Language: English
Genre: 2DCG, Sex, Handjob, Oral Sex, Fantasy, Cum-shot, Interracial

Thanks to @Fabios for the link :heartcoveredeyes:

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Links: - - -

View attachment 3806 View attachment 3808 View attachment 3809 View attachment 3810 View attachment 3811 View attachment 3812 View attachment 3813
thanks

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes