HTML Completed Arkham: The Dark Legacy [Sex&Glory]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I saw on the thread earlier someone said that the threesome is bugged, I have the same problem. When I go to do the ultimate gate ritual, the game just freeze on Charles with the key in his hands.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I saw on the thread earlier someone said that the threesome is bugged, I have the same problem. When I go to do the ultimate gate ritual, the game just freeze on Charles with the key in his hands.
download the latest link, older versions are bugged

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
How can you properly help Elizabeth translate the cave runes. I don't see any indicator to what that is tied to.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
How can you properly help Elizabeth translate the cave runes. I don't see any indicator to what that is tied to.
It's tied to nothing, most likely something to boost points if you select the date option before you can select sex.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
Here's a tip for any Sex and Glory game if you hate the ridiculously long transitions between rooms as much as I do:

After launching the game, bring up the developer tools by right-clicking the screen and selecting 'Inspect Element'. Click the 'Console' tab, paste in this piece of code and press enter:

realAnimate = $.fn.animate; $.fn.animate = function (e, t, n, r) { return realAnimate.call(this, e, 100, n, r) }

You can then close the developer tools and play the game.

This should reduce most artificial delays to 100ms. (I'm not sure you can eliminate it entirely, due to race conditions in the code). This can cause some odd visual effects sometimes (the progress meters in Sexual Haunting show up too briefly), but I think it's worth it.

Dec 28, 2016
Here's a tip for any Sex and Glory game if you hate the ridiculously long transitions between rooms as much as I do:

After launching the game, bring up the developer tools by right-clicking the screen and selecting 'Inspect Element'. Click the 'Console' tab, paste in this piece of code and press enter:

realAnimate = $.fn.animate; $.fn.animate = function (e, t, n, r) { return realAnimate.call(this, e, 100, n, r) }

You can then close the developer tools and play the game.

This should reduce most artificial delays to 100ms. (I'm not sure you can eliminate it entirely, due to race conditions in the code). This can cause some odd visual effects sometimes (the progress meters in Sexual Haunting show up too briefly), but I think it's worth it.
THANKS SO MUCH :)

Anonymice

Oct 21, 2016
Can anyone link the latest fixed version? So far I've seen 3 versions in this thread (OP, Post #91, Modded one and one link for missing sound files?) and I'm not sure which one to download.

NVHT

Apr 22, 2017
Can anyone link the latest fixed version? So far I've seen 3 versions in this thread (OP, Post #91, Modded one and one link for missing sound files?) and I'm not sure which one to download.
Download the link from OP and the missing sound files.

Reactions: Anonymice

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
How many people are experiencing bugs? And if so what bugs are you getting? I modded my copy of the game and have achieved all endings. So just wondering if i need to release a fixed version of this game.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes