HTML Completed Arkham: The Dark Legacy [Sex&Glory]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes
Aug 25, 2016
I don't know what you mean.
well i got stuck at elizabeth with only 60/60 relationship, her status said "feels aroused around you" so i think i have to take her to the cave and making more progress by taking her to the OLD CAVE and help her interpret the CAVE

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
well i got stuck at elizabeth with only 60/60 relationship, her status said "feels aroused around you" so i think i have to take her to the cave and making more progress by taking her to the OLD CAVE and help her interpret the CAVE
you need the compass for it

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
when i chose ultimate gate or when i have sex with elizabeth there is no sound for sex.I think some of the sound files are missing.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
well for some reason i cant interact with hannah house and hannah face just stuck on my screen when i entered the park or hannah's house
If Asa dies Hannah goes away, did you do the farm yet? or it's possible your version is bugging out on the farm event that triggers automatically when you visit the mansion. Possibly trying to trigger both farm and Elizabeth curse event at the same time? Resetting game or loading an earlier save or checking if your version matches the current link in OP, is the last of my trouble-shoot thoughts for ya.

Aug 25, 2016
If Asa dies Hannah goes away, did you do the farm yet? or it's possible your version is bugging out on the farm event that triggers automatically when you visit the mansion. Possibly trying to trigger both farm and Elizabeth curse event at the same time? Resetting game or loading an earlier save or checking if your version matches the current link in OP, is the last of my trouble-shoot thoughts for ya.
yeah im thinking im gonna replay the game, the farm event already triggers tho and im learned the sign from the journal book so i think i kill that monster and her husband live i guess???

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Don't know if someone already mentioned it, but impossible for me to convince Hannah to do the threesome ritual. Managed to convince Ashenath (or whatever her name is) and Elizabeth but can't figure the rest for the pretty dark skinned one.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Don't know if someone already mentioned it, but impossible for me to convince Hannah to do the threesome ritual. Managed to convince Ashenath (or whatever her name is) and Elizabeth but can't figure the rest for the pretty dark skinned one.
You need to show her the evidence, she'll ask you to kill the dude (Asa, I think), but instead of joining cult you have to talk about the ritual. You probably need to have sex with her or take her on date as well.

Reactions: Dictateur
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes