HTML Completed Arkham: The Dark Legacy [Sex&Glory]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

NVHT

Apr 22, 2017
How many people are experiencing bugs? And if so what bugs are you getting? I modded my copy of the game and have achieved all endings. So just wondering if i need to release a fixed version of this game.
It's up to you. For me, the only bug I encountered is the harem ending, but it is fixed on the latest version at OP.

Cormac

May 18, 2017
Where is Hanna? I can't find her in the houes, its locked all time, and I can't go ahead with Elizabeth 60/60, and the fiancé want me to go to graveyard at night, and when I go, nothing happens

Help!

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Where is Hanna? I can't find her in the houes, its locked all time, and I can't go ahead with Elizabeth 60/60, and the fiancé want me to go to graveyard at night, and when I go, nothing happens

Help!
I tink you have a huge bug or something because:
- if Asenath kills Hanna's husband then she's gone forever
- to progress with Elizabeth there's had to be a scene in the library between Hanna and Elizabeth
- that it has to be a scene when you encounter the old man for 2nd time.

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
I can' find the 3rd ending the only one i have so far are:
1- he becomes insane for ancestor's possesion
2- Asenath ending(inmortality)
3- ?????
4- Hannah ending(join the cult)
5- Elizabeth ending(destroy the key)
6- foursome ending(ultimate gate)
7- insane ending( 0 insane points)

ps: on other post they talk about a threesome but in the folders there's none!!!

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
Can anyone tell me what I need to do to convince Elizabeth to participate in the 4-some? I got her affection to 500, got the other 2 girls to agree, but Elizabeth still refuses to join.

Tomo96

Jun 13, 2017
I cant download from gofile because it says "
Not Found
The requested URL /download/mJKZFE/a6647370570d6ec135acb2a7d6e10471/Arkham-The-Dark-Legacy.zip was not found on this server."
Can anyone help me?

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes