HTML Completed Arkham: The Dark Legacy [Sex&Glory]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
@hashiiim Also this title is missing the COMPLETE tag and the game is made by SnG so don't put two [SnG] [LOP] and even if it was by both it would be [SnG/LOP]. Please abide by upload rules.

Reactions: hashiiim

hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016
@hashiiim Also this title is missing the COMPLETE tag and the game is made by SnG so don't put two [SnG] [LOP] and even if it was by both it would be [SnG/LOP]. Please abide by upload rules.
for the completed tag i admit i forgot but for SnG and lop someone edited the post ... it wasn't me

OttO

Apr 11, 2017
@Bloo We already know you like Batman parodies, how about Harry Potter parodies then? :closedeyesmile:

Last edited:

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Thx @ though nevermind, I'm already half way into a startover when reading your answer, and I have to say - I don't mind doing everything allover because this game is just SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL. Mostly graphics-wise: the town map is so gorgeous that I can't tell if it's a drawing or a picture... :)

Reactions: j5LDC2TB

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
Unfair imo to give credit to Lop team, while they fall under the same management it's still the sex&glory team that made this game. It's like complimenting maxis on andromeda, or bioware on the sims. 2 different teams both fall udner EA
I mean, fair point people should get credit absolutely, but is it really even two distinct teams? I was under the impression that Sex+Glory was just sub-brand of the same company. Here on the LOP blog they say "we’ve released a new game", not "sexandglory has released a new game":

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I mean, fair point people should get credit absolutely, but is it really even two distinct teams? I was under the impression that Sex+Glory was just sub-brand of the same company. Here on the LOP blog they say "we’ve released a new game", not "sexandglory has released a new game":
It's under a different brand, it stays under a dif brand, regardless if it's the same people working on it. Just like their other 3D games is other another brand name.

hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016
Please @hashiiim tag the post correctly (not genres, the actual tags):
Are not tags, this fucks us all over and i'm the who have to clean it.

Just from the tags i can see 4 or 5 genres and All Sex isn't a thing (Oral Sex, Sex, Anal Sex, Group Sex, Masturbation are tags...).
trust me man its not me .. i know what im doing

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
It's under a different brand, it stays under a dif brand, regardless if it's the same people working on it. Just like their other 3D games is other another brand name.
It's just two brands collabing and trying to promote each other. But alot of people mesh them under the same team since it's all on LoP blog. It's confusing what's really going on, that much is definitely true.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
How do i make Elizabeth agree to the Ultimate Gate Ritual?
You need to finish the gate to the past. I'm not really sure it's tied to affection total, just event triggers. Or if it is tied I already had enough at a couple points over 100, like 117 I think I was.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Did they seriously give the characters a pulsating animation to make it look like they are breathing? Because all it looks like it's them growing and shrinking....

For those complaining, this game like all other Sex and Glory games runs fine on vanilla Firefox has long has you don't change the folder structure "WHATEVER...\sexandglory\com\play\arkham" and i'm pretty sure it runs on current Chrome because it runs on mine and it's also Vanilla.
Has for people asking how to the make screen bigger, just increase the browser zoom, FFox it's CTRL+ +/- and Chrome should be the same or just go to the menu.

So there's not reason to use the Palemoon crap if you don't want to.

Last edited:

cstick

Apr 28, 2017
How do i get Elizabeth over 10? I managed to do that once, but now i'm stuck. Either this newer version is bugged, or i'm just missing something :D

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
How do i get Elizabeth over 10? I managed to do that once, but now i'm stuck. Either this newer version is bugged, or i'm just missing something :D
visit her at 8 am, you might or might not have to go to at least 1 class first.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Thanks, now i got that "call Elizabeth"
no problem, finally finished all good endings and achievments. I'll check back in for any other stuck questions, but after that point, the game doesn't really have any stuck points.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes