HTML Completed Arkham: The Dark Legacy [Sex&Glory]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Bluecats

Aug 12, 2016
Anybody still getting caught when chasing after West in the graveyard (2nd trip) is there something I'm supposed to click? Can't seem to advance

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I don't understand how people aren't finding the cheats, you would literally have to never even bother clicking on your fiance. Is anybody still confused about this? I saw a mod was created just from this confusion of how to cheat.

namjex

Apr 28, 2017
I am suck on it, I had mind control Albert, present evidence against Asa, However I keep getting ending 1
How could I avoid it?

PereLeux

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
I found out 3 achievements, 1 per each girl and the inhibition potion, anyone else found out the other 2? I assume 1 of the rest is for solving all rumors. And I am kind of stuck with elixir of life, don't know what to do after I crafted it.

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
The other two achievements are, Summoner and Quickie in the Bathroom.

You get summoner by summoning four souls, one of each charmer, wealthy, scholar and seductress. They are special saltes, which you can dig from the graveyard.

Second one, Quickie in the Bathroom, you need to mind control Lavania instead of Robert.

Last edited:
Reactions: PereLeux

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
I found out 3 achievements, 1 per each girl and the inhibition potion, anyone else found out the other 2? I assume 1 of the rest is for solving all rumors. And I am kind of stuck with elixir of life, don't know what to do after I crafted it.
You would need elixir of life, if and when you try to summon Cruwen after getting his remains from the graveyard. It will be used to trade in with Anestha against helping you get rid of Cruwen, who takes control of your soul.

Rene

Aug 5, 2016
I don't understand how people aren't finding the cheats, you would literally have to never even bother clicking on your fiance. Is anybody still confused about this? I saw a mod was created just from this confusion of how to cheat.

It's because the fiancé sucks :p

PereLeux

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
You would need elixir of life, if and when you try to summon Cruwen after getting his remains from the graveyard. It will be used to trade in with Anestha against helping you get rid of Cruwen, who takes control of your soul.
Found all the achievements, thx.

I always get that Anestha betrays me, even if I craft the elixir right before summoning Cruwen, there is no option to trade/swap etc. and I defeated Cruwen via the silver key but that seems only to help with elizabeth ending nothing else.

Maybe its a bug or something.

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
My game crashes at certain points:
1. When I try to take Asenath on a date.
2. when I try to take Hannah to the cave.
3. When I make the potion for the sex to remove Hannah's curse, after I go downstairs the game crashes at the scene when Asenath stands between Charles and Hannah.

Does anybody else have this problem? Is there a fix?

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Found all the achievements, thx.

I always get that Anestha betrays me, even if I craft the elixir right before summoning Cruwen, there is no option to trade/swap etc. and I defeated Cruwen via the silver key but that seems only to help with elizabeth ending nothing else.

Maybe its a bug or something.
The option comes after you summon curwen up, also as you have defeated him, so you already have competed the journal. So when you summon him up, a cutscene occurs, and the player goes to Anestha to help him exorcise Joseph Curwen's spirit from his body. That's when you need elixir of life. If you have it, he automatically trades it with Anestha, if he doesn't then she betrays him. And the game ends with you and Anestha being immortal and you chasing after Anestha for eternity.

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
My game crashes at certain points:
1. When I try to take Asenath on a date.
2. when I try to take Hannah to the cave.
3. When I make the potion for the sex to remove Hannah's curse, after I go downstairs the game crashes at the scene when Asenath stands between Charles and Hannah.

Does anybody else have this problem? Is there a fix?
Download the v2 fixed game, posted in post #91. No problems in them.

Reactions: lucas69

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Please @hashiiim tag the post correctly (not genres, the actual tags):
Are not tags, this fucks us all over and i'm the who have to clean it.

Just from the tags i can see 4 or 5 genres and All Sex isn't a thing (Oral Sex, Sex, Anal Sex, Group Sex, Masturbation are tags...).

Last edited:

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Is it possible to keep the saves after I install the fixed version?
Can't locate them in the game folder...

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Is it possible to keep the saves after I install the fixed version?
Can't locate them in the game folder...
Then just, delete old "sexandglory" folder in "Bin/Palemoon" and paste the new folder from the update. Your save will be intact if you are playing through the given browser.

Last edited:
Reactions: lucas69
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes