HTML Completed Arkham: The Dark Legacy [Sex&Glory]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
If anyone figures out how to fix it, I'll definitely revisit this one. Not paying $20 purely for an ending at this point.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
This game is really grindy. Not my kind of game, but I have to admit the story is pretty interesting.

I only did one playthrough, but suddenly I reached a bad ending (ending #1) which I wasn't expecting, since it came out of nowhere (when I thought I finally had the necessary points to sleep with the cheating wife).

Any tips on this would be appreciated. I really hate the grindy part of LOP and S&G games.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
This game is really grindy. Not my kind of game, but I have to admit the story is pretty interesting.

I only did one playthrough, but suddenly I reached a bad ending (ending #1) which I wasn't expecting, since it came out of nowhere (when I thought I finally had the necessary points to sleep with the cheating wife).

Any tips on this would be appreciated. I really hate the grindy part of LOP and S&G games.
Avoid the grind, use the cheats found on....your "girlfriend", not playing the game right now and it's a wierd name. I boosted all stats to 130 from the start and gave myself $4,000. From their it's just event trigger's. still takes about 23 days if your fooling around a little bit, but it's not that long.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Avoid the grind, use the cheats found on....your "girlfriend", not playing the game right now and it's a wierd name. I boosted all stats to 130 from the start and gave myself $4,000. From their it's just event trigger's. still takes about 23 days if your fooling around a little bit, but it's not that long.
How you cheat the game ??

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Click on the bottom 3 options when talking to Asenath labeled "Cheat:". I grabbed the download that doesn't appear to be posted anymore, maybe it's not in the current versions. Can't imagine why that would be though. I'll download the mega and see if it's the same. Heck maybe they fixed the bugged ending. I'll happily grind and do the game legit if that's the case.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Click on the bottom 3 options when talking to Asenath labeled "Cheat:". I grabbed the download that doesn't appear to be posted anymore, maybe it's not in the current versions. Can't imagine why that would be though. I'll download the mega and see if it's the same. Heck maybe they fixed the bugged ending. I'll happily grind and do the game legit if that's the case.
ok bro tell me if it work on the new ver ty for the help

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I all worked correctly for me. I got Asenath endings, Hannah and Elizabeth endings. But no harem ending. Saved too late for that one. But hey the game HAS saves!

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I all worked correctly for me. I got Asenath endings, Hannah and Elizabeth endings. But no harem ending. Saved too late for that one. But hey the game HAS saves!
Never found a positive ending except for Hannah, but then again I only had my eyes on the harem prize and that one is easy to stumble onto.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I haven't done Hannah alternate route. Didn't get slave or insane endings either. I got the ending where i took over Asa's spot and was having sex all the time with multiple chicks. I got the Investigator ending and the Mage ending.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'll figure out the other two eventually. For now, if anyone has finished a legit copy, can you confirm whether the harem ending is just off limits to non-legit copies and linked to the website somehow?

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016

a mod to ease the grinding part

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
and found why the ultimate/harem ending does not work cuz event folder "harem" missing probable from what i could understand probably :p

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
I haven't done Hannah alternate route. Didn't get slave or insane endings either. I got the ending where i took over Asa's spot and was having sex all the time with multiple chicks. I got the Investigator ending and the Mage ending.
bro i have a suggestion Would be more comfortable if in a Notepad you explain how to cheat the game so the people how want to cheat dont have to come all the way here page to page reading all comments o/

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
bro i have a suggestion Would be more comfortable if in a Notepad you explain how to cheat the game so the people how want to cheat dont have to come all the way here page to page reading all comments o/

one option to cheat it when talking to ur fiance
and i have made a mod/cheat to help even more ,details at description

Reactions: Ocumura
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes