HTML Completed Arkham: The Dark Legacy [Sex&Glory]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
Does anyone know how to get the key for Elizabeth to open the vault?
got it on my first try, just did her quest and after a while i got it

one of the best games they have made in a while
Was worried it will be shit but its actually good and enjoyable

would love more playable scenes than just the one date with 2 differences but those are not bad

Reactions: dudemanxxx

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Nice to see something that actually pulls together all the Lovecraft elements. Wonder what the insanity is like...

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
when i want to chose open ultimate gate the game crash.is this just for me or nobody can do that?

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
I can't get Elizabeth to agree to open the final gate, anyone got that figured out? Her relationship is way up around 200 or so. Same with Hannah. Looking at the code it seems like I just need to be over 70, what's the deal?

Overall a good game given LoP's recent output, with actual writing and gameplay. Background art is good. Characters are a bit in the uncanny valley, especially in the sex scenes, MC's dick looks like a plastic dildo or something,

there

Nov 23, 2016
I can't get Elizabeth to agree to open the final gate, anyone got that figured out? Her relationship is way up around 200 or so. Same with Hannah. Looking at the code it seems like I just need to be over 70, what's the deal?

Overall a good game given LoP's recent output, with actual writing and gameplay. Background art is good. Characters are a bit in the uncanny valley, especially in the sex scenes, MC's dick looks like a plastic dildo or something,
You need to defeat your ancestor first, then after you have defeated him talk to Elizabeth to make her agree to come with you.

Reactions: Afield

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016

Unfair imo to give credit to Lop team, while they fall under the same management it's still the sex&glory team that made this game. It's like complimenting maxis on andromeda, or bioware on the sims. 2 different teams both fall udner EA

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Is it possible to have the harem ending with the last fixed version>

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes