HTML Completed Arkham: The Dark Legacy [Sex&Glory]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

adicted

Apr 27, 2017
if anyone knows how to make Elizabeth help with the Gate Opening pls tell me...i dont know what i missed...i got the other girls but i cant make this one help me.
Pls use spoilertags or anything for thows that dont want help.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Well, all the dates worked, not sure why other people are having issues. I have gotten all the achievements, but I can't convince Hannah to do the ultimate ritual in order to do the best ending. As my only hint (i think) there is an option to join her cult, but that ends badly. Tried creating life elixer and seeing if that fixed it. It didn't, not sure what to do now.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
if anyone knows how to make Elizabeth help with the Gate Opening pls tell me...i dont know what i missed...i got the other girls but i cant make this one help me.
Pls use spoilertags or anything for thows that dont want help.
You have to open the gate and go to the past with the key, study everything in the book, how'd you get Hannah?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
dang it, I think I saved before that, good thing I got the achievement already.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
The correct choice gets even more wrong.
I definitely checked both paths before moving on, for her sake I decided on mind controlling her. Sick old bastard...

It's like siding with Eric all over again! Dang you B.B. for inspiring everyone!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
how can i play this game on ubuntu guys,pls help :HeyGuys:
Have you tried navigating to Arkham The Dark Legacy Fixed\Bin\Palemoon\sexandglory\com\play\arkham and running play_arkham.htm??
It runs using Palemoon, a mozilla based browser

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Have you tried navigating to Arkham The Dark Legacy Fixed\Bin\Palemoon\sexandglory\com\play\arkham and running play_arkham.htm??
It runs using Palemoon, a mozilla based browser
Mine does that by default, thank goodness. The path above just sounds like a pain to do everytime.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Mine does that by default, thank goodness. The path above just sounds like a pain to do everytime.
IF it works, make a shortcut. I think there's a couple ways to do that in Linux.. it's been a while since I used Linux

Bluecats

Aug 12, 2016
.htm file from gofile seems to bug at 2nd visit to graveyard, also saves don't seem to load on iOS

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
(sigh) ultimate ending IS bugged. It's the only bug I found though in my playthrough, so that's at least good.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes