HTML Completed Arkham: The Dark Legacy [Sex&Glory]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
Hey there, is it possible to play this on a mac? I tried with another version but every time I got close to Hannah her husband would come in and start the final battle a the farm

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Hey there, is it possible to play this on a mac? I tried with another version but every time I got close to Hannah her husband would come in and start the final battle a the farm
That's how her story naturally progresses to either 60 cap or 999 relationship cap (I forget), finish reading the Journal before visiting her and make the obvious choices to keep everyone alive. Farm doesn't end the game.

Bluecats

Aug 12, 2016
Damn it, still screen stuck at trying to chase after west ("forgetting why I came") in graveyard on iOS- no hope?

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
The option comes after you summon curwen up, also as you have defeated him, so you already have competed the journal. So when you summon him up, a cutscene occurs, and the player goes to Anestha to help him exorcise Joseph Curwen's spirit from his body. That's when you need elixir of life. If you have it, he automatically trades it with Anestha, if he doesn't then she betrays him. And the game ends with you and Anestha being immortal and you chasing after Anestha for eternity.
Still doesn't work for me, did craft elixir of life right before I summoned him.

Maybe my love with Asenath isn't high enough... (currently 225/999)

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
Yep, I played it on a mac with no issues. Just open the file "Bin/Palemoon/sexandglory/com/play/arkham/play_arkham.htm" in FireFox. (I'm not really sure why people keep bundling palemoon with these HTML games, I'd rather not run some mystery executable to play an HTML game) Was able to get to the harem ending with no problems.

Edit: about the farm thing, you can survive that event if you do some things before your relationship with Hannah gets that high.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
From looking at the code, it appears that you never need to get your relationship with anybody above 70 to trigger any events. it's more about unlocking the previous event through following the story.

TadejM

Apr 28, 2017
How do I open ultimate gates? I get Hmmm... It doesn't work. Hannah and Elizabeth agrred to do it. I downloaded the last version and applied the mod but no luck. Any clues? Thanks.

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
How do I open ultimate gates? I get Hmmm... It doesn't work. Hannah and Elizabeth agrred to do it. I downloaded the last version and applied the mod but no luck. Any clues? Thanks.
To open it you need all 3 of the girls to have a foursome at the gate with you. You need to make Asenath agree to have sex with you too.

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Still doesn't work for me, did craft elixir of life right before I summoned him.

No it's good. Did you first have the event at the farm, and saved Asenath from Curwen?

TadejM

Apr 28, 2017
To open it you need all 3 of the girls to have a foursome at the gate with you. You need to make Asenath agree to have sex with you too.
The thing is that I cannot have any interaction with Asenath - there is only her through half the screen without any interaction possibilities

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Okay, so I've found these endings:
Bad one: die by Joseph Curwen and Anaseth
3 endings with each of the girl
And the threesome ending.
That's 5 endings. Am I missing anything?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Okay, so I've found these endings:
Bad one: die by Joseph Curwen and Anaseth
3 endings with each of the girl
And the threesome ending.
That's 5 endings. Am I missing anything?
That's all I've ever gotten. I'll take a guess at eaten by Asa's monster if you don't have elder sign before farm and attempting ultimate ritual before talking to all the girls. Also, maybe sanity running out. but I think that defaults to your listed bad end. both of these are unconfirmed, cause I don't really care about bad ends.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes