1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
Is the MC aware of the cheating, bear witness to it, or does it all happen behind his back; despite literally playing as the MC, yet you can somehow magically see what she's doing with the ugly bastard, yet your character doesn't realize?
Unaware, you see glimpses of suspicious things but can't see it outright. Full scenes are unlocked in the reminiscence room after you find them in the wild. It's prequel RaiOhGar had a better system where you could play as both the man and the woman and see the scene from two different viewpoints.

Rizzo619

Sep 26, 2019
Is the MC aware of the cheating, bear witness to it, or does it all happen behind his back; despite literally playing as the MC, yet you can somehow magically see what she's doing with the ugly bastard, yet your character doesn't realize?
The MC is paid to act dumb, but his acting is very bad. A very good NTR game that shows glimpses of suspicious things without the MC fully realizing it is Boy Hero Ken ~ Haunted House Investigation.

Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
I think I'm getting too good at checking for sketchy uploads. Knew this was finished, got curious as to why it showed up again on the front page, saw a bunch of new download links that aren't the usual, check it... 706MB. Old one was 957MB. Know for a fact text edits can't magically erase 250MB Open it up, damn near half the folders are missing and everything has odd filename errors.

My only advice is compare download sizes beforehand. If it's 75% the size of the previous upload be wary.

Reactions: StrikerFromPallet

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
I think I'm getting too good at checking for sketchy uploads. Knew this was finished, got curious as to why it showed up again on the front page, saw a bunch of new download links that aren't the usual, check it... 706MB. Old one was 957MB. Know for a fact text edits can't magically erase 250MB Open it up, damn near half the folders are missing and everything has odd filename errors.

My only advice is compare download sizes beforehand. If it's 75% the size of the previous upload be wary.
pretty sure it was more incompetence than malicious, just someone who's never translated before destroying the game files with their lack of ability and trying to rush out a failed translation to be first

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
pretty sure it was more incompetence than malicious, just someone who's never translated before destroying the game files with their lack of ability and trying to rush out a failed translation to be first
In the thread that was created to update to his version, he says that it has worked 5 days, two without sleeping to do the translation before anyone else. He tells Chubby Cat that it's already done and that no one was going to give him back the 5 days and weekend he has been working, when no one asked him to do it :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

And the worst of all is that he said it was a fan translation. :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Well, that's it. Now the game page is updated with the DLC translated. I'll abandon my current translation project completely.
PLease no. I read your posts that led up to this, and I understand why someone else deciding to pick up the translation and working on it would be annoying. But you know what that means? That this other person didn't even look at this thread. Didn't even understand someone else was already doing the work! Unless you know for a fact his translations are better - which I doubt because you posted actual pics to show your progress - I would say continue.

Edit - and I just read page 82 which I had skipped. I have this to say: the only way to kill trolls is with fire or the light of the sun. DO SO., and let the warmth of the fires reignite ChubbyCat's enthusiasm.

Last edited:

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
way to go Darks1de its a trash translation with poor grammar with the added bonus of the fact that it doesn't even work plus u snipped it from chubbycat who was giving us a working one with some proof reading but i guess he's done cause of this. so it looks were stuck with ur worthless half assed broken translation way to go champ
Here is the translation thread incase anybody wants lore
https://f95zone.to/threads/armored-suit-sorgante-plus-ver2-0-gaptax.227703/#post-15004962

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Wow surprisingly simple tale. Darks1de wanted to put out a translation for the DLC but ChubbyCat wanted him to stop because ChubbyCat was almost done with his. Darks1de had every right to do his translation but rushed the job to put it out on the market first. The consumers did not like the quality of the product and the product was recalled. The free market resolved the dispute on their own. Capitalism in its finest!

Pervinator

Nov 22, 2019
You know what? I'll finish my current project for now since it's 90% complete. I'm so disappointed after someone just came out of nowhere with no announcement before and started to share his half-baked translation. If you want to translate a game, at least make sure it works beforehand. There's no plan to translate any future Gaptax games after I finish with my current translation. I'm so fed up with this shit.
Thank you for continuing ChubbyCat. It's much appreciated. I don't know the other user's reasons to start translating the game when you were already working on it and keeping everyone updated. Seems to me the only reason he did it is so he could say he was first. No quality control or bug testing at all. Doesn't even sound like he's a fan of the game. Don't be downhearted, there's a lot of us here that really value and appreciate what you're doing.

Feb 9, 2021
From DLSite:
・27 erotic event scenes added
・Over 40 erotic CGs added

・New costumes for the heroine and differences in the communication screen added

・Added a switch to jump from the main story to free mode in the reminiscence room
・Added a switch to open all the reminiscences of the 2.0 added scenes
・Other changes to the direction and specifications

The above contents will be added and changed.

The added erotic events are basically scenes after being seduced by each man.

So basically post-game sex scenes.
wait o_O
there is another update? i mean there is an update few weeks ago and now they release another update with brand new DLC?

Arkade

May 23, 2017
So there was a translation but it was just broken- hopefully the project is still ongoing and finding out multiple people are trying to bring out their translations doesn't cause them all to lose morale. But I suppose that dlc was removed because it was just broken so i'll wait more days for it.

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes