Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Quick report for current translation

1. My translation is all finished.
2. I've been playtesting the game a bit with my current translation patch, and so far I haven't found any bugs related to gameplay within my playthrough.
3. I have tried to manually unlock the DLC scene by myself and haven't found any bugs that make it unavailable to unlock specific scenes so far.
4. I've done any proofreading for the DLC H-Scene and haven't found any text that overflows the dialog box. If you found any, please let me know.
5. I have patched the CG for the base game by Kagura version to uncensor it. Unfortunately, the CG for the DLC content is still partially censored.

I’m currently using Edited MTL with Sugoi for this translation project. While I rewrite or heavily modify every line in the game to ensure clarity and context, I don’t categorize my work as a "Fan Translation," as that term has become quite ambiguous. It’s often unclear whether it refers to a manual translation, edited MTL, or even raw MTL. Although I invest significant effort into improving and adapting the MTL translations to fit the context of each scene, I still ultimately rely on a machine for my initial translation.

I almost forgot. Keep in mind English is my third language, so you may expect some poor writing or grammar in some dialogs.

I am sorry.... THIRD LANGUAGE!? My dude, are you a GOD?! And I thought memorizing just enough Spanish so I didn't get a failing grade was hard. Thank you for your service, my man!

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Just noticed there's a single line in the "Daston Communication Log 2.0 : 2" comms scene that left untranslated. (Thanks to Pervinator for reporting it.) So, I updated the download link for the game with the newer patch installed, and if you have downloaded it earlier, just download my attached file below and copy and paste it into "[Game Folder]/data/...".

It's only an update for an untranslated single short line, you could ignore it if you want.

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017

2. I've been playtesting the game a bit with my current translation patch, and so far I haven't found any bugs related to gameplay within my playthrough.
3. I have tried to manually unlock the DLC scene by myself and haven't found any bugs that make it unavailable to unlock specific scenes so far.
4. I've done any proofreading for the DLC H-Scene and haven't found any text that overflows the dialog box. If you found any, please let me know.
5. I have patched the CG for the base game by Kagura version to uncensor it. Unfortunately, the CG for the DLC content is still partially censored.

I’m currently using Edited MTL with Sugoi for this translation project. While I rewrite or heavily modify every line in the game to ensure clarity and context, I don’t categorize my work as a "Fan Translation," as that term has become quite ambiguous. It’s often unclear whether it refers to a manual translation, edited MTL, or even raw MTL. Although I invest significant effort into improving and adapting the MTL translations to fit the context of each scene, I still ultimately rely on a machine for my initial translation.

I almost forgot. Keep in mind English is my third language, so you may expect some poor writing or grammar in some dialogs.

1728169044876.png
thanks for the hardwork chubby cat

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
we've been betrayed
Honestly, this is the one thing that both puzzles and amuse me regarding GapTax.

It feels like their real passion-slash-fetish for h games is the futa genre, but when they tried to make an ntr game (that's Raiogar), it explodes in sales, beating their first two game combined in numbers (Each of the first two futa games sold around 4k on dlsite, while Raiogar is around 14k).

And then after the success of the ntr game, they decided to go back to futa, which, although the game itself has much more content (even than Raiogar) and more successful than the first two futa, it can't rival Raiogar (only around 8k sales).

And now they returned to NTR with Solgante, and, well, let's just say it managed to surpass Raiogar's numbers with less time.

I wonder if GapTax was feeling conflicted all the while lmao.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021

Link Download
Thank you for the translation! Hope to see you more in other untranslated games in the future.

Honestly, this is the one thing that both puzzles and amuse me regarding GapTax.

It feels like their real passion-slash-fetish for h games is the futa genre, but when they tried to make an ntr game (that's Raiogar), it explodes in sales, beating their first two game combined in numbers (Each of the first two futa games sold around 4k on dlsite, while Raiogar is around 14k).

And then after the success of the ntr game, they decided to go back to futa, which, although the game itself has much more content (even than Raiogar) and more successful than the first two futa, it can't rival Raiogar (only around 8k sales).

And now they returned to NTR with Solgante, and, well, let's just say it managed to surpass Raiogar's numbers with less time.

It doesnt give me a scratch in the head. Not everyone can dish out ntr content non-stop. Thinking process needs time to rest. It's totally normal to tackle other projects to keep himself busy. Just be patient and wait for a while.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ArmoredSuitSolgante-2.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017

Smart thing to do is use the money the NTR games make to fund his futa games.

Reactions: BangB420

omar morales

Jul 1, 2018
lo peor que he jugado en mucho tiempo, genérico, protagonista innecesario, repetitivas forma de avanzar, y arte aunque aceptable, solo imágenes estáticas, sin mencionar que solo juegas para obtener finales malos, es estúpido.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018

We succeeded but at what cost?
Our Wives

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes