Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I noticed that this question got asked on the first page, but there didn't seem to be any explanation for it. How come the textbox portrait is always naked? That does not seem like an intention of CircleKame, but rather whoever modded/translated the game wanted to replace the images to suit their own personal taste (speculation). I'd imagine this is annoying for a lot of people, myself included, because it kinda breaks the natural progression of nudity built into the game.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I noticed that this question got asked on the first page, but there didn't seem to be any explanation for it. How come the textbox portrait is always naked? That does not seem like an intention of CircleKame, but rather whoever modded/translated the game wanted to replace the images to suit their own personal taste (speculation). I'd imagine this is annoying for a lot of people, myself included, because it kinda breaks the natural progression of nudity built into the game.
There is no explanation because we don't know. It wasn't translated here so whether it annnoys you or not there is nothing we can do about it.

Only way to fix it would be to replace the pictures yourself.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
There is no explanation because we don't know. It wasn't translated here so whether it annnoys you or not there is nothing we can do about it.

Only way to fix it would be to replace the pictures yourself.
Thanks for the response, I was not exactly looking for a quick fix or anything just wanted to see if there was any information on it. I thought about replacing them (if i could find the original images) but this is my first time playing the game so I'm a bit reluctant to start snooping around in the folders and spoiling stuff for myself.

Update: So the bust images are seperate to the main pictures folder which means i didn't really spoil anything thankfully. However after downloading the original japanese !+ version it appears as though the portraits are also naked. Seems like an odd decision on CircleKame's behalf, but perhaps they were thinking it was some kind of bonus to have her naked all the time as most players would probably be returning to the game with this version rather than playing it for the first time... meh who knows.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I wonder if Pony managed a full virgin playthrough, I know he doesn't like to see women getting fucked in often brutal ways.

Reactions: ponyguy

SomaCruz

Jun 9, 2017
for some reason that I don't know, I cant seem to activate lovers and friends route. please help.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes