Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
downloading it uninstalled my audio drivers and now I can't start it because it failed to initialize direct X audio

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
In case it's not 1.4D English Complete, Frederator (I believe that was the correct username, sorry if I got it wrong!) posted a link to his MEGA folder that has it, as well as several other CircleKAME projects:

Reactions: Ed Smith

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
How do you enter the different routes? I've done all events with gale but it doesn't trigger the slave route

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
black screen for me, duno what is going on, since that is the only issue, the game does not start but there is not a pop up message about the error either, just black screen and the "not responding" tag in the task manager. i have installed the rpgm patch but it was for some other game that asked for it, gonna try downloading the one here and see if it work.

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
I have a question about the H-Scene Guide. It says that there is a 3rd H-Scene for the Tentacle Nest, and it says to go back to the town after you get impregnated after the 2nd H-Scene you have in the Tentacle Nest. I did all that yet I can't seem to trigger the scene. Can someone explain it in further detail on how to get the scene? That would be much appreciated. Tentacle Nest 3.PNG

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
gotta go to the hotel you sleep at and try to leave not sure if you need to sleep first

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
I have a question about the H-Scene Guide. It says that there is a 3rd H-Scene for the Tentacle Nest, and it says to go back to the town after you get impregnated after the 2nd H-Scene you have in the Tentacle Nest. I did all that yet I can't seem to trigger the scene. Can someone explain it in further detail on how to get the scene? That would be much appreciated. View attachment 389352
i think the 3rd scene is giving birth right after u exit the room ..while me over here is wondering how to triger the 4.5 scene ..i got 250+ lust or maybe its after u progress through the story
Edit : i think u need a total of 500-600 lust to get all the scenes ..100 for each new one ..i went up to from 270 to 301 lust and i got a new scene in the forest and the marsh

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2018
Anyone have a full save for this one? I don't wanna grind since the text is so goddamn slow and they say speeding up the text seems to fuck the game up.

LeoShowers

May 13, 2017
Is their any way to increase the screen size without going fullscreen? Seen it in other RPGmaker games (usually f5).

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes